Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 75. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:39:53 PM
It will probably get to the range of th 100ish, and it will stay like that for a while, but I also think that it will rise a lot, probably to the value where it started in this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 14, 2018, 07:39:24 PM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

I don't believe that a coin can have a ''real value''. Volatility and fluctuate prices are the basics of the cryptocurrency market, so I don't think we can say a fixed price for a coin.

In my opinoin, ethereum can go a value which is lower than $250, but I don't think this can be the end of ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 14, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

I don't think its likely to drop to that price, $50 sounds as a funny price prediction. But i don't know what trend the market would move to. I am very open minded to what direction it goes. I am hopeful it would turn around when the bull return. Till then i am still very open to the direction it tends to.

Towards the end of the year, i think it would return to glory.
Activity: 336
August 14, 2018, 07:32:54 PM
It is very difficult for the ETH exchange rate to fall to $ 50 because it is currently the bottom of ETH, and it's $ 250. ETH drops to this level, which is definitely a bottom and can not be further reduced. Investing and long-term hold ETH is a must do right now.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 07:29:38 PM
Sorry to say, 50$ Unlikely price for the Ethereum. I think Ethereum can go from 200 to 150 USD! The bear market continues. Though ETH price is increasing today, at this moment, ETH Price now 273 USD. And the trend seems ETH will be growing. So, I am not agreed ETH can go 50$
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 07:23:24 PM
the ICO`s which use the erc20 system and collect the funds with ether I believe are the most determinants of the price, regarding ether, if they decide to change the structure and the majority shifts to the other coins than the price may fall down more.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
August 14, 2018, 07:21:20 PM
Eth cannot go so ow as that. Although, we might see more plunge, but there is no cause for alarm. Eth is going to get back on its feet and it will alarm a lot of people who have predicted more fall to eth.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 07:21:12 PM
Personally, I am very used to ETH, I use it as a means of payment when there are no problems with the network. I think he fell more than other unreasonably.
although eth prices dropped very far, but I am sure it will not touch the price of $ 50, because if that happens there is a possibility that eth will lose the trust of some of its investors, so the development team will certainly try to make eth prices recover soon
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 14, 2018, 07:20:11 PM
Now Ethereum is in crisis, its price has fallen to the bottom very deep. Now it's only $ 260. However, I think this is just a price fluctuation of Ethereum. In the next few months Ethereal will recover and regain momentum. I do not think Ethereum will fall to $ 50, this is extremely low price, if this happens, the market will almost collapse, so many altcoin will die.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 07:17:53 PM
I do not think that ETH will fall to this price. personally, I believe that soon the market will begin to grow and ETH can grow $ 1100 and above.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
August 14, 2018, 07:12:53 PM
We will see how cheap the price will be if it continues to fall and there is no increase so it is not wrong for us to set a price of $ 50 and buy it in large quantities because I believe it will increase after that. in, the biggest risk will be replaced by other large companies, but I am sure that vitalists do not want this to happen, so we see how strong the ETH will continue to survive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 07:09:13 PM
Personally, I am very used to ETH, I use it as a means of payment when there are no problems with the network. I think he fell more than other unreasonably.
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 06:53:46 PM
Etheruem have fallen down seriously, and I has rendered so many people restless
Especially the investors that invest heavily in etheruem.
Now the price of etheruem is below 300 $ which I know that it will still fall more.
But am very sure it won't drop to 50$ before it recover back.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 06:46:13 PM
It is not eth that is bleeding second wave of altcoin bleeding will start soon be prepared for 225 dollar ether...bad satoshi losses for most altcoin as well
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 06:32:31 PM
What I think is you are not making sense.
The cryptocurrency space is filled with FUDsters that starts spreading unreasonable negativy maybe due to fear or insecurity whenever things are not going according to their expectation.
Check CMC and you would realise that it is not only ethereum that is on a downward spiral but the whole cryptocurrency market capitalisation, so why should your focus be solely on ethereum?

Activity: 304
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 06:29:52 PM
Eth is really going down now, but i hope it doesn't go up to 50$. It's really unfortunate. Let's just hope that the market turn to hit a higher value.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 06:28:14 PM
I think the possibility of very low ETH rates to below $ 100. The current ETH is at $ 263, which is already touching the bottom of ETH in 2018. So this is a good time to invest in ETH because it will probably end in September at the exchange rate of ETH will recover.
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
August 14, 2018, 06:26:39 PM
I doubt that the road will be so deep, and the abyss can swallow the Ether. But you can definitely say that such a fall is difficult to call correction, it's rather a death cramp, and less of my friends are ready to invest their money in such an unstable market.

I agree with you on this. I mean, ETH, yeah, fair enough it can fall a couple of folds behind but not to that crazy extent of $50. Its just part of the bumpy transition to a healthy market - or at least that what we like to think.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 14, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

what do you think?

I dont see eth going down to $50, it might touch $100 level, but I don't think it will down to $50, Eth is been used for ICO investment, so their will be massive support level $100 should in-case it dip pass $200. my opinion though.
Activity: 280
August 14, 2018, 01:23:37 PM
I do not really allow it to happen. Eth is dropping 50 dollars means that almost all altcoins are in place. As a result, regardless of how tied they are, the output of the bottom depends on the ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: