Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, road down to $50? - page 76. (Read 12439 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 140
August 14, 2018, 01:22:05 PM
IMHO: If ETH will drop till 50$ almost all alts will loose 3/4 of the price as well.
I´m not really sure that 50$ is real price for ETH, I would say 300+
But, if will reach deep of 50$ I believe Vitalik will re-buy a lot of ETH and sell few months later for 500

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 01:20:24 PM
I hope that we will not see prices for the etherium below $ 200, for many investors the price of $ 200 is a shock, and the price of $ 50 is a nightmare. But then no one knows what will be the course of events on the crypto market, perhaps it's his collapse.
Activity: 350
August 14, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
Greetings from you colleagues) that you say about the dynamics or the decline of currencies ... perhaps specifically about ETH I can say that the price will again be at least $ 500, and even there is nothing to think about as all projects are tied mainly to him - and hence the demand is not Where not to get a day !!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 01:10:35 PM
Why did you set the bar at 50 dollars?
I can assume that the etherium will be worth 8 dollars, as 2016. Wink
And who of us is right? Or do we just think to ourselves that we want to see the etherium at least $ 50? Smiley
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
what do you think is the real value of ETH ?

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?

In my opinion, the actual price of Ethereum is much higher even than the current one ($ 257). But the large number of ICO projects that are based on their tokens on Ethereum and the people who immediately sell them on the markets, after their listing, make the price of Ethereum so low now. If this changes, his price will begin to rise again in my opinion.
Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
August 14, 2018, 12:53:24 PM
I am bit frustrated seeing ETH performance , besides regret that i once thought to sell when price was around 480$ ... Now stuck and i guess no option than HOLD , cause it would be huge loss if sell now . Holding my panic and trying to stay calm  Undecided , This is scary really ... my break event 450$  Undecided ; finger cross for recovery .
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
well 50 dollars it seems to me very low , I think that for 50 dollars here will buy a lot of people, too low price
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
August 14, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
If ethereum turn to PoS and turn to limites supply coin, i think ethereum value is around 1-3k usd, but for now i think 300$ is the real value for ethereum, ethereum already have a fortune to be a main platform to launch ico, this position it hard to beaten in my opinion
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
August 14, 2018, 12:47:56 PM
I think the ethereum will not fall to such an extent, too ridiculous amount considering the number of projects that live on the basis of the Ethereum.
Activity: 183
August 14, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

the only usage is for ICOs and they have been dying or losing their market at the very least as they either get banned or people simply stop trusting them anymore.

as for its supply, it is huge already. we have passed 101 million ether already and there is no max amount to it either. we will see it increase indefinitely.

in my opinion the real value of it is visible on ETC so ETH should also be wort the same or at least near that price which is why $50 was my choice.
what do you think?
Will never see ETH return to the $ 50 mark. At that time, the market was at risk of collapse. This is probably the last drop this year. At times we should take a little risk
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 12:43:19 PM
Given the situation that is on the market now, I will not be surprised if it drops to $ 50. But I think that this will not happen. And in the fall, the general growth of the market may begin.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 12:41:47 PM
Do you remember that Reddit founder said that ETH will hit 15,000 USD ? Now you say ETH roads down to $50, well anything can happen in the crypto market. this feature of high volatility is a problem in this market to establish strongly.
Activity: 82
August 14, 2018, 12:38:45 PM
Looks like I'm not really thinking so low, but when you analyze, I see that everything is going to break out, a few days ago I thought $ 300 was low, but now it's 250. Down can be so sad.  Cry
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
August 14, 2018, 12:38:38 PM
It wouldn't look good for Ethereum if it reached 50$ per Eth. I think that most holders will sell and might not trust again Ethereum. On the other side, it will be a good opportunity for the investors to buy a lot of Ethereum thinking it will skyrocket for a while.

However, my guess is it will go down to 100$.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

what do you think?
The market is now very likely that ETH will go down $ 50, however I think it is only temporary, ETH is likely to return to the $ 500 mark at the end of this year! That was my thought!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
August 14, 2018, 12:32:36 PM
I very much doubt that the price of etherium will reach $ 50, the market certainly does not look the best, but not to the same degree.
Activity: 700
August 14, 2018, 12:30:14 PM
I doubt that the road will be so deep, and the abyss can swallow the Ether. But you can definitely say that such a fall is difficult to call correction, it's rather a death cramp, and less of my friends are ready to invest their money in such an unstable market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
August 14, 2018, 12:29:31 PM
It can happen , but i dont believe it will . I predict about 200-150$ range . Ethereum is not only for ICO's . There is so many use cases you can use Ethereum and even on top of it . Like Payment System , Crowdfunding , Corporate Finance , Internet of Things , Prediction Markets , Web Hosting , Energy transfer and ofcourse Contracts
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
August 14, 2018, 12:27:32 PM
The price of $ 50 for one ETH is almost unrealistic. Now this coin continues to fall a little. However, according to analysts' forecasts, the potential of the ETH is estimated at $ 1000.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 12:23:15 PM
I think it's not road down to $50, because it is to big decrease. Maybe it will be max $170 and then it will slowly return to normal, I believe on that.

What do you mean normal? or what is normal for you? and why did you choose $170? can you please provide any argument, would be interesting to hear it. Thanks in advance. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: