Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 7. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 03:54:01 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

ETH is a bubble. When demand for ICOs was high, ETH was high, so I cannot understand the people, who consider that demand for ETh will be high once again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
December 13, 2018, 04:33:31 AM
Last year's Ethereum created a miracle, a miracle in the cryptocurrency market. Ethereum has a lot of community power. Many people support Ethereum, but now Ethereum is very lonely. Many development teams sell it. It is difficult to recover from Ethereum in the future. .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 13, 2018, 02:13:01 AM
Since Ethereum became widely used as a means of payment for participation in the ICO, it became more famous. Now it is used as an analogue of fiat in the electronic world. Think that thanks to its popularity we not see ETH on $20
Activity: 490
December 13, 2018, 02:06:07 AM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
ETH is very popular in the world of cryptocurrencies, its platform is used in projects, so its capitalization is growing. In the cryptocurrency market now is a very difficult time so many sell small altcoins and invest in ETH, this is due to the fact that it is more reliable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 01:51:14 AM
All these people were so afraid of BTC bump, so they could not even imagine, how much wrong were they. BTC is the king and ETH is the bubble.
Activity: 434
December 13, 2018, 01:03:24 AM
I continue to regularly invest part of my money in buying Eth. After all, today Ethereum has great potential for successful development in the future, especially after the expected release of updates. Today the project has already provided important benefits for the ICO and altcoins market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 05:52:03 PM
Ether is a very popular coin and I think that the current price has upset so many investors. But I believe that the market will go up and ETH will become as expensive as before.
Activity: 476
December 12, 2018, 03:32:01 PM
Now eth has been very low in price compared to before and we must be careful to invest in it so we do not get high losses so we are no longer carelessly investing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 03:09:14 PM
If that what you say is true - than we should see Ethereum price increasing but that is not happens. Ethereum is falls and falls. But Ethereum is popular in another sens - it is still the most useful platform for a new ICO projects.
Activity: 345
December 12, 2018, 01:38:53 PM
BTC is always the most valuable currency of all time. BTC is always the first choice of investors for the purpose of long-term development. In the era of technological development, it plays a huge role in the economic development of every country in the world. With its unique potential and benefits, it has become a trend for many people in the world to come.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 10:31:55 AM
the etheteum is now very popular today because of the bitcoin price because people prefer to invest now in ethereum because it costs more than bitcoin investment.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 10:30:48 AM
Probably cuz some altcoins are pegged to ETH?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 10:21:24 AM
I fully agree that ETH is very popular in the crypto community. This shows its market capitalization, as well as a large number of ICO projects, which are based on the ERC20 platform.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 10:17:06 AM
ethereum is now popular because it leads to all the coins and is better if you invest in ethereum now because all the investors here are big in their earnings.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 12, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
Ethereum is in the limelight and some people are skeptical on whether they should by or not. In my own opinion, the popularity of eth will still make it to rise. Which is why the best i can do in order to be in gain and to add more, is to buy while it is cheap and hold.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
December 12, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

I think the popularity of Ethereum is due to fast transactions. No other major cryptocurrency yet can not boast of this and I do not think that there will be such an opportunity
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 11, 2018, 07:25:11 PM
Of course, it is almost the most popular; only its price has fallen more than 12 times so that popularity gradually decreases. It is not known what will happen next but I still believe in this asset, I think it is very promising!
Activity: 276
December 11, 2018, 07:17:38 PM
Popularity ethereum get as a result of ICO. People bought the ethereum to invest in ICO. Now the projects that collected ethereum on ICO exchange the ethereum for cash and it falls.

That's right, but above all, the reason lies in the state of the cryptocurrency market. The whole market falls in price, so all people try to sell the least promising assets and withdraw into cash.
Activity: 616
December 11, 2018, 02:16:19 PM
I see the bottom of ethereum losing a lot of market capitalization in the past few weeks, and its position far below the XRP is ranked second, this is a condition that is not desirable by ethereum developers. even in some countries there are platforms that are more popular than eth
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 02:13:54 PM
Sometimes, Bitcoin is too just stationary , either at the highest or at the lowest. This in turn makes the investors and traders lazy. They start feeling bored and lethargic that they just switch to other coins which is mostly Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: