Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH, SOL or other... Who will be the protagonist of this cycle? - page 2. (Read 239 times)

copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Which assets would you bet on to be the winner of this click (which will rise the most)?

Which memecoins do you think has the potential to stand out among them all? Doge, Floki, pepe and etc?

I will also include AI and gamefy

Although, Ethereum is one of the most recognized digital currencies with highest number of protocols created on its chain and $56 Billion locked on its network, however, its persistent high transaction fee remains a note-able concern.  Despite Duncan upgrade which was successfully completed few days ago, no significant reduction in fees has been noticed. Therefore, Solana remains my favorite choice due to unparalleled transaction speed and lower costs.

Additionally, it is possible that gamefy and AI sectors could perform beyond our expectations in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
What I think so is that SOL and ETH are always side by side because of the similarities they have into their basis and blockchains technologies. sOL is more preferable fro shorter investments because it can give you very good profits if you have the skills to judge the market very well and you have learner proper way off how to trade.On the other side ETH is like a well where you can put your money for some profit and to keep them on a safer side, it's one of my favourite altcoins that offers me more satisfaction on my investments than any other..
The meme coins AI, doge and Shiba I think have more potential to give calculated profits than others.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
Which assets would you bet on to be the winner of this click (which will rise the most)?

Which memecoins do you think has the potential to stand out among them all? Doge, Floki, pepe and etc?

I had expectations that RWAs would take over but it seems it's not their time yet.
AIs are moving as well but does not match the hype built around it.
Gamefi? It seems it has lost its momentum.
Memes will continue to move up. Old Doge may even outperform a lot of newer projects.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
I wouldn't say any specific meme coins but I think that SOL did an amazing job this time. Although can't also deny that Ethereum is trying to break new ATHs soon. Whichever is in your portfolio, the important thing here is that you've bought them earlier than the price that they have right now. Those that have been watching the market and does nothing are the ones who are missing the one, most of these altcoins that are being said have been performing very well, even though I don't have all of them because I choose not to buy them.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
SOL looks more promising this time because it has not broken it's previous all time high yet hence there are more chances that it will break the previous all time high and set a new record and moreover it has lot of projects under its chain to keep it afloat and as far as ETH is concerned it's inching towards its previous ATH but we should notice SOL has started pumping before other coins and now somewhat slowed down hence I will have my bet on SOL.

Floki and pepe has already had huge pump and I think it may be any new memecoin.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
SOL is very promising but still many preferred ETH and it is evident that ETH will remain the top altcoins.
DOGE and SHIB will still be the leader for the meme token, the hype is still with them and maybe they are just waiting for the right time to pump that much, be cautious though since we know meme tokens are being hyped and manipulated and only those who act early will benefit from this. Altcoins will follow now the bull trend of Bitcoin, hold more good altcoins for your own peace of mind.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 540
Press F for Leo

Pages:
Jump to: