Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH TO 100$. - page 7. (Read 26195 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 272
September 23, 2018, 02:07:55 PM
Due to mining costs, it is very difficult to fall to $ 100. I'm not likely.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
I do not believe that ETH can fall to $ 100. This is too low a price for such a coin. I think that we have already seen its minimum
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 23, 2018, 01:35:22 PM
ETH TO 100$ Soon, Sell now.

Nope!  I still trust ethereum and there's no chance that I sell it right now. I know that it's  price will increase again soon so I just wait here and relax to avoid unnecessary decision like selling this coin.  

I think also. Now the cryptocurrency market recovering. So at this moment ethereum cannot go to 100 dollar. But before some day it was possibility to go $100-$120. Now I think it's out of danger. Now market on Green Signal.
See the coinmarketcap.

That image is awesome  Smiley Everyone dreamed of this green market. It's hard to see the $ 100 level for Ethereum right now. The expectations are higher, let's wait. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 23, 2018, 01:17:06 PM

Nope!  I still trust ethereum and there's no chance that I sell it right now. I know that it's  price will increase again soon so I just wait here and relax to avoid unnecessary decision like selling this coin.  

I think also. Now the cryptocurrency market recovering. So at this moment ethereum cannot go to 100 dollar. But before some day it was possibility to go $100-$120. Now I think it's out of danger. Now market on Green Signal.
See the coinmarketcap.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
September 23, 2018, 12:36:52 PM
Also, probably because ETH is quite risky now so I think it's a good idea to hold another coin if the longer you hold the ETH, the lower the ETH, and then you will lose a lot. choose NEO, BTC or BCH
We have choice to hold or sell, but with regards to eth to drop $100 I don't think it will cross to that price. If we have doubt on eth future might as well to find other altcoin to invest that is profitable. So for me, I am still holding eth until now.
Remember it has been decreasing a lot from $378 to the $178 just in a month or even less than it. That looks possible. we don't know about what have been thinking by these pumpers and speculators. Any bad news will be result on next bearish trend for crypto and i would not try to bet a lot on this speculation market. By the way you must have understood about all of the reasons about that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
September 23, 2018, 12:08:32 PM
Your thoughts are negative and I do not agree with that. Although the market is falling, ETH can not have such a low price. Selling now will make us hole and only make the shark richer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 23, 2018, 11:29:01 AM
Yep. Our desires or beliefs do not affect the market. The best thing to understand is that ETH can drop to 100$, and then figure out what to do in this case.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 11:27:40 AM
Also, probably because ETH is quite risky now so I think it's a good idea to hold another coin if the longer you hold the ETH, the lower the ETH, and then you will lose a lot. choose NEO, BTC or BCH
We have choice to hold or sell, but with regards to eth to drop $100 I don't think it will cross to that price. If we have doubt on eth future might as well to find other altcoin to invest that is profitable. So for me, I am still holding eth until now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

Nope!  I still trust ethereum and there's no chance that I sell it right now. I know that it's  price will increase again soon so I just wait here and relax to avoid unnecessary decision like selling this coin. 
that's right, if we sell ethereum now we will get loss and regret in the future because I also believe that ethereum will recover and go back to the moon.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

Nope!  I still trust ethereum and there's no chance that I sell it right now. I know that it's  price will increase again soon so I just wait here and relax to avoid unnecessary decision like selling this coin. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
September 23, 2018, 08:54:22 AM
I'm not accept your opinions. I think Ethereum is the best coin.crypto market ethereum 2nd coin.I don't believe this eth value 100$.you looks 2017 in December month ethereum price 1300$.now ethereum price some down.I hope ethereum value increase 400$.Ethereum price increase and decrease. so ethereum hold and 2018 in December month sell.I hope you are huge profit money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 18, 2018, 09:12:14 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 08:08:33 AM
In a month or maybe a little more ethereum to roll out a big update in its network and therefore expect that soon the price will drop to $ 100 is almost unreal. I think to start buying coins now, since I guess that most likely below 180 the price will no longer be...
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
September 12, 2018, 04:07:55 AM
Maybe it will happen, but ETH seems under-priced now relative to the rest of the crypto market. If it fell to $100 without seeing comparable falls across other coins, then it would be seriously undervalued, which would increase buy pressure.
I don't know how low it can go, but with each fall in price it looks more of a long-term bargain, even if in the short-term it continues to fall.
if this happens and ethereum goes to 100 $ I can't imagine, it's very disappointing, is it really true?
hopefully it won't happen.
Yes Hopefully its not going to happen, but if that happens I will buy more ETH Cheesy Grin
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 04:02:02 AM
Maybe it will happen, but ETH seems under-priced now relative to the rest of the crypto market. If it fell to $100 without seeing comparable falls across other coins, then it would be seriously undervalued, which would increase buy pressure.
I don't know how low it can go, but with each fall in price it looks more of a long-term bargain, even if in the short-term it continues to fall.
if this happens and ethereum goes to 100 $ I can't imagine, it's very disappointing, is it really true?
hopefully it won't happen.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 12, 2018, 03:36:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 12, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
It will not happen, it will not reach below $150, ethereum is really powerful project, there are just many whales manipulating the price of Ethereum. It is really the best to hold your ethereum than to sell at loss, it is just a price correction. Just wait for the right time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:32:48 AM
Maybe this news is very surprising that we know Ethereum is a stable coin and many hope that Ethereum will become a strong coin and has a high price value, but instead, Ethereum falls in value and becomes a weak coin.
And surprisingly Ethereum was under $ 300.
It's hard to believe, but this is the reality.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 11:57:50 PM
Fortunately it is not the end Ethereum,Ethereum is one of the best altcoin who have strong fundamentals. There are some facts that reveal that it works very good. and i think Ethereum will slowy rise up next month.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:46:01 PM
if ico owner sell eth more maybe we will see 150 soon
Pages:
Jump to: