Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH TO 100$. - page 8. (Read 26195 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
whether I have to be happy or sad when I find out that the price of ethereum is now decreasing in price, on the one hand, with people being able to buy, but on the other hand it is getting worse

To all who been waiting for a cheaper eth price, they should be happy and don't worry about price to increase. Because it's always a possibility at all times, due to eth may break even before we experienced price pumps in the next following weeks to go.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 11:00:12 PM
I don't know what will happen to the market on the next next days. It is possible that you're right, and also possible that you're wrong. But I believe this is not going to be the end Ethereum, i believe After October, all cryptos will slowly rise up like what happened before!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
September 11, 2018, 06:31:55 AM
like that it's difficult, but if that happens I will buy lots of eth
eth is the best coin second a great opportunity to buy if eth goes to $ 100
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 11, 2018, 09:35:20 PM
whether I have to be happy or sad when I find out that the price of ethereum is now decreasing in price, on the one hand, with people being able to buy, but on the other hand it is getting worse
Activity: 126
September 11, 2018, 09:33:20 PM
Looks like it, according to the forecast Ethereum will end at about 107 US dollars as 2018 close. Now this forecast changes every three minutes but with how thing go its. Ethereum has a big bearish hole to track and no one know if it can bounce back.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
September 11, 2018, 09:21:16 PM
Already at these prices most EU and US based miners are at breakeven prices. Below 200 USD, the vast majority of ETH miners would have to shut down, the transactions would

slow to a craw, among many other problems. Barring a catastrophic meltdown of crypto markets, further erosion of Ethereum price is unlikely.

people have been saying this for a very long time now. in fact each time ETH price drops about $100 someone comes out and says this price is the bottom and miners will go if it drops more.

but what you are all missing is that miners have been leaving for a while now. they stopped making profit as the price started dropping and as the difficulty made it hard for them to make profit. right now big mining farms are remaining on ETH chain mining coin with some hobby miners which will soon go away as it drops more.

not to mention that all of this is irrelevant because miners do not control the price. when people panic dump, there is nothing that can stop them.

All you can do now is pick up one of the leading cryptos for pennies but people refrain to do that because they sense it is all doomed. If you do research and will realise that nothing is wrong with Ethereum despite all the fud. There are upgrades that even improve the scalability issues like Casper. Not get sidelined by fear caused by temporary low prices.
Activity: 42
Merit: 7
September 11, 2018, 06:37:36 AM
Instead of selling Ethereum at 100$,why not buy more, I believe Ethereum is worth more than that both in the short and long term. It will not fall that low anyway
In your words there is truth. It is not always necessary to look at the price that is now on the market, it is much more important to see the value in the product and in the value that will be in this product in the future, and if the values are higher than the price one can expect that in the future the price will be higher.

That is one thing, anothing thing is marketcap, that tells you the real valuation, price itself is misleading
Activity: 133
September 11, 2018, 06:04:24 AM
Yes, I very much agree with you. I have sold all the Ethereum at $500. The current Ethereum has been shattered.
To sell the ethereum for $ 500 was the right decision if you look at the current prices. Now the main thing is to buy it at a cheap price and the profit in the future is safe because it's like a good coin before.
Activity: 147
Merit: 8
September 11, 2018, 02:49:01 AM
Yes, I very much agree with you. I have sold all the Ethereum at $500. The current Ethereum has been shattered.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2018, 02:35:01 AM
The 100$  dollars can also take up to 1 ethereum because of the massive destruction of ethereum at this time I think it's a big problem with the altcoins that might suddenly lose an ethereum value in the future.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 10, 2018, 11:51:00 PM
ETH TO 100$ Soon, Sell now.
I think so. I think we should sell at $ 199 and hold USDT. Then wait for the market to drop by two more times and buy ETH at $ 100. I confirm that $ 100 will be the bottom price of ETH and the market will begin to recover.
Today's market will move to positive things. and hopefully an increase will occur. we should always be positive that prices will recover rather than panic and sell them
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
September 10, 2018, 11:40:54 PM
ETH TO 100$ Soon, Sell now.
I think so. I think we should sell at $ 199 and hold USDT. Then wait for the market to drop by two more times and buy ETH at $ 100. I confirm that $ 100 will be the bottom price of ETH and the market will begin to recover.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
September 10, 2018, 11:22:19 PM
I would look up at the Market cap and the supply of coins before buying. BTC’s market cap at the moment is 219billion$ and Ethereum at 113 billion$. BitCoin is still the crypto King!
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 11:07:09 PM
Agreed that ETH 2018 has failed but expects the lowest price of ETH to fall to 150$ can not lower this price but i hope there will be an increase in the value of ETH.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:37:48 PM
Can you please explain how you came to such conclusions? Why the price will drop so much ??
Activity: 42
September 10, 2018, 11:45:55 AM
eth to $ 100 I'm not sure it will happen because maybe now ethereum is experiencing a downturn, but I'm still optimistic if ethereum will now be in a high position again and not at $ 100

yeah i not think ETH go to 100$ too.

but maybe going to 150-180$
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
September 10, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
I do not believe that this giant could fall so low, usually when everyone is waiting for the minimum price it isn't happening and the people behind this bite elbows .
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 10, 2018, 10:11:43 AM
eth to $ 100 I'm not sure it will happen because maybe now ethereum is experiencing a downturn, but I'm still optimistic if ethereum will now be in a high position again and not at $ 100
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 09:35:59 AM
If you sell Ethereum at this time, this will cause huge losses.
In the past, I bought Ethereum at a high price and at this time Ethereum's price was decreasing due to very tight coin selection.
Many factors make Ethereum go down.
But I have confidence that Ethereum prices will return to stable and Ethereum prices will be high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 09:33:44 AM
Yes, apparently everything goes to the fact that Ethereum will cost around 100 dollars. And the reason for this was the ICO which sell all its ether now.

I do not even want to think that it can happen. If Ethereum falls under a hundred, many investors might leave the market, which will make the situation even more critical.
Yes, and you know clearly the consequences if the price of eth goes down $100, this market is not bloody, it will become hell and is the gravestone of so many people who are holding eth, big guys will not be happy and want this to happen, they also want to make money. They will create a huge wall to block this wave, which allows them to control and not let the price of eth go down $100, and the time that the wall will appear is still a question that I can not answer correctly
Pages:
Jump to: