Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 2. (Read 13518 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 25, 2020, 08:48:41 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it?
you are not sure eth will get ATH? see now the price of ETH has increased than in the past few months. so i think don't be afraid to save eth or will regret it later

we can not force someone who may have his own opinion, the important thing is we have provided the information let him analyze by himself.
ethereum not even this year will reach ATH, it is certain that next year all will reach ATH after bitcoin gave a fantastic surprise from its third halving effect which will occur next year.

I hope we can also prepare for a time which of course we don't know when the ATH will occur, but seeing Bitcoin behavior can happen in Q1 and we are waiting for it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 250
December 23, 2020, 07:36:38 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
you are not sure eth will get ATH? see now the price of ETH has increased than in the past few months. so i think don't be afraid to save eth or will regret it later
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 19, 2020, 03:45:44 AM

First it is true that ICO is almost dead if not totally dead but a careful understanding of the Ethereum platform shows that, Ethereum do not only found its use case in ICO only there is more to that, to understand this better, take a look at what happened during the DeFi early days and is even happening till now though, that is, a lot of Defi projects were based on Ethereum blockchain, that is to show that, Ethereum blockchain offers something unique which most upcoming projects seeks for.
Furthermore, it is quite true that Ethereum might find it hard getting to its ATH, at least Bitcoin hit a new Mark, but yet Ethereum kept growing alongside Bitcoin and look at the price today. Therefore in my own opinion, in whichever project you want to invest in, make sure it offers a unique idea that will keep attracting users to it, this is what makes Ethereum the best altcoin till date.
Activity: 345
Merit: 1
December 19, 2020, 12:57:12 AM
i think better to hodl eth, because the price accorsing to all analysis will slowly go up. because a lot of promising defi project based on ethereum blockchain are going up
i agree that eth will go up, personally i often invest in a lot of different projects eth based, defi (dex projects) mostly
oh so u might be interesting in new stablecoin dex - xsigma, just announced and looks credible
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
December 18, 2020, 06:25:06 AM
Eth worth to hold untill 2024 because of many asset running on eth network, but in 2021 will be an old coin year IMO. Ltc, dash and monero worth wacthing. I my self put my bet on LTC and gain 50% already.

Why exactly you think that holding Ethereum must be until 2024? Because of lots of projects on it? Strange opinion. I predict that the number of projects on Ethereum will decrease due to their network fees and slow blockchain. Tron is a good substitution. Fast, cheap, and has only 1 disadvantage - Justin Sun Smiley

Imo, Ethereum is a good asset to have. It could be sold with easy hard when the price is high enough. Holding it for years is irrational, as updated and improvements does not affect at all, and with future its problems will grow line an avalanche.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
December 18, 2020, 01:37:56 AM
Eth worth to hold untill 2024 because of many asset running on eth network, but in 2021 will be an old coin year IMO. Ltc, dash and monero worth wacthing. I my self put my bet on LTC and gain 50% already.
Activity: 345
Merit: 1
December 17, 2020, 09:51:25 PM
i think better to hodl eth, because the price accorsing to all analysis will slowly go up. because a lot of promising defi project based on ethereum blockchain are going up
Activity: 980
Merit: 18
December 17, 2020, 02:01:17 PM
of course hold.
with the eth2.0, ethereum price will be again 0.1 btc in short time. please hodl until that level, or you can be regret for selling
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 17, 2020, 01:50:30 PM
If you are afraid that holding ETH means you are not ready to become rich, look at the current price of ETH which has reached a price of $ 662 which is soon to be $ 800 which later next year will reach a price of more than $ 1000 (if bitcoin can maintain its price)
never doubt the king of altcoins bro
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
December 17, 2020, 06:31:26 AM
Yeah, dont forget about the altcoin season. Sooner or later it will start. The growth in total crypto market capitalization can just turn into holding bitcoin. Sooner or later the growth of dominant cryptocurrency will slow down and funds will be redistributed to alts. I was always a supporter of a tactics: "sell if you need that fiat or want to by other altcoin right now, otherwise hold what you have bought after a good research". I see no reason to sell ETH as it has not reached its ATH yet.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 17, 2020, 06:22:50 AM
The market is getting stronger towards the end of the year as bitcoin is steadily growing fast. so I'll just opt for a buy ETH strategy and hold it at the moment I think it is probably better than. ETH will return to the price of $ 1,000 this new year.

the possibility of hitting a price of $ 1K is possible, but now that bitcoin is hitting $ 22K + it seems that ethereum can't move too well just as high as $ 650 and nowhere near what would have been expected.
It looks like ethereum can't go its own way just stuck with the boost from bitcoin.

soon bitcoin will hit $ 23K and ethereum won't be able to break the $ 700, so I'm not sure that ethereum new year will hit $ 1K !! How much will bitcoin achieve to reach that big ethereum, is it possible that bitcoin will be able to hit $ 30K before the end of the year?
we will see it although it is likely that bitcoin will not be able to achieve it either.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
December 01, 2020, 11:57:56 AM
Ethereum 2.0 will soon be LIVE, Ethereum Hold should be the right time,
especially the Bullish for bitcoin is not over, and big cap altcoins will follow Bitcoin including Ethereum
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2020, 09:56:58 AM

I'm an old ETH fan and of course I'm in favor of keeping it. To give an example, my friend asked me which cryptocurrency is better to buy for $ 140 and I told him to buy ETH, just the rate was exactly $ 140 = 1ETH and after a couple of months the rate grew and became more than $ 500 for 1ETH. My friend earned + $ 360. He was so excited that he now became a fan of cryptocurrencies. This is an example when you can buy ETH, wait and earn. What's next? I think that ETH in 2021 will cost about $ 2,000 per 1ETH, maybe a little less, or maybe more, but in any case, it makes sense to keep ETH further.
Holding an ETH is like Holding a Bitcoin in which we have assurance that the Price will go up over the years but of course expect obstacles that at some time the value will degrade but this is not permanent.
You are a true Ethereum Fans because even the exact money of your friend had been advised to Put buying 1 coin.
But i think continues Holding is good though we can sell them first when Goes ATH and buy again since the correction will come?
so Sell at the hype and sell when bear .
Activity: 325
December 01, 2020, 07:45:24 AM
The market is getting stronger towards the end of the year as bitcoin is steadily growing fast. so I'll just opt for a buy ETH strategy and hold it at the moment I think it is probably better than. ETH will return to the price of $ 1,000 this new year.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 01, 2020, 03:19:45 AM
I'm holding ETH, and I will continue to hold, I will advice anyone holding to continue to hold too, there are lots of exciting plans on ground to make it worth a while.
Holding is best for investments but it is also better to Make some timing from Selling and buying again.

Ethereum wont stay Pumping as correction happens every now and then so this is the best chance to increase your holding.

recently it crossed 600$ but down again to 500.if you got to sell in 600 and buy again at 500 so at least another 20% more added to your holding.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
November 29, 2020, 07:53:42 PM
for me Ethereum is worth holding !, because it will go to $ 800 or $ 1000, it is a little doubtful,
but everything supports Ethereum in Q4 until 2021, the Ethereum 2.0 staking feature will change the view of Ethereum for the better,
lest you don't accumulate Ethereum!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
November 29, 2020, 07:43:56 PM
I don't think so. In 2017 ETH was at $1,397 with a record price rise in Bitcoin and when Bitcoin returns to its very good price there's no reason to be skeptical of ETH now or its projects ICO is dead I think it doesn't affect too much ETH. you should keep ETH before it flies high.

And based from the OP's post, when he posted this thread, the price of eth is about $240.
So if he hodl his eth, he is already making more than double its price if he will sell today.
But if you can afford to hold more, I think it is better to keep your eth.
Because eth 2.0 is coming, and I am more than positive, it will go over $600.
But if you decide to sell it now, then that's your choice because everyone has their priorities of doing so.
Activity: 394
November 29, 2020, 07:39:20 PM
I don't think so. In 2017 ETH was at $1,397 with a record price rise in Bitcoin and when Bitcoin returns to its very good price there's no reason to be skeptical of ETH now or its projects ICO is dead I think it doesn't affect too much ETH. you should keep ETH before it flies high.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
November 28, 2020, 07:13:56 PM

hold your eth if you don't want to regret in the future my friend
because this is the most promissing altcoins in crypto space now, i believe next year this coin will break its ATH
ethereum and ripple now be investors concern, they look every second price movement at these coins and waiting best time to buy . in few weeks ago ethereum price below $350 and now its around $550 , we look how very strong eth price in few week ago could gain almost 100 percent. and it will continue till all time high broken.

Ethereum had dropped from $ 500 to the $ 400 zone, but this decline seemed just a trap,
and Ethereum returned to $ 500 even more, of course this makes Ethereum traders and investors confused about the current situation,
my advice when the bulls happen, don't sell Ethereum !, you can regret it later.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
November 28, 2020, 06:57:45 PM

hold your eth if you don't want to regret in the future my friend
because this is the most promissing altcoins in crypto space now, i believe next year this coin will break its ATH
ethereum and ripple now be investors concern, they look every second price movement at these coins and waiting best time to buy . in few weeks ago ethereum price below $350 and now its around $550 , we look how very strong eth price in few week ago could gain almost 100 percent. and it will continue till all time high broken.
Pages:
Jump to: