Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 6. (Read 13518 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
November 19, 2020, 07:15:31 PM
I prefer to hold the ETH if I have some in my wallet, the current price movement of the ETH is now good wherein it is having now a bullish momentum and it recently did a breakout where it considered as good move. The bitcoin is now losing its dominance so for sure that the alts season is coming and the Ethereum considered as king of the altcoin so it is better if we will now make preparations.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
November 19, 2020, 06:22:31 PM
ethereum may be difficult to create a new ath but ethereum prices could go up because eth will upgrade in 2021

yes, its difficult for ethereum to create new ATH in this year, but next year i believe ethereum will create new ATH my friend
just collect more ethereum now, while the price still under $500
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
November 19, 2020, 06:19:24 PM
Let's observe the current price is above $400 I better hold than regret later. Many speculations on ethereum that price will jump this year or the following year once upgrade will take place. If I have a huge funds I'll accumulate more to hold in my portfolio, as I see bigger opportunity to earn ethereum.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 19, 2020, 04:17:00 PM
If you are not holding Ethereum which other Altcoins do you think is better than Ethereum. Apart from Bitcoin, Ethereum is a must hold for an serious investors, just look at the recent success of DEFI and if the demand for DEFI products continue to grow so is the value of Ether
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
October 30, 2020, 07:12:07 PM
I think holding ethereum is the best option for now. I also have some ethereum in my portfolio. Even though the last few days ETH has experienced a price increase, I am not triggered to sell it.

Now, Ethereum is mainly for holding as you can use it as the medium to make pairs on exchanges. Most platforms use ETH and support it. I do not believe that in the nearest 2 years ETH holders can make much money simply on hodling this altcoin.
yes Hold is a good and right choice, because Ethereum is not just any project, the Ethereum project has tremendous power to change the future,
look at how many users Ethereum has reached, yes millions of people use this platform
Merit: 117
October 30, 2020, 05:31:25 PM
it might be too expensive or too high for you to sell, you can actually buy it and hold it till several years. or that i would really recommend you can do short-term trading or we called it day-trading. i think high volume coins are really benefical with day trade. we could make much money with this method but it requires you to have knowledge and understanding in reading charts

I also do the same with high volume coins like Ethereum, making profit by day trading. But of course you have to use large capital,
so that the profits you get are also large. Of course for day trading not everyone can do it, only people who can read trading charts
and have experience can successfully make day trading.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 30, 2020, 03:50:48 PM
I think holding ethereum is the best option for now. I also have some ethereum in my portfolio. Even though the last few days ETH has experienced a price increase, I am not triggered to sell it.

Now, Ethereum is mainly for holding as you can use it as the medium to make pairs on exchanges. Most platforms use ETH and support it. I do not believe that in the nearest 2 years ETH holders can make much money simply on hodling this altcoin.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
October 29, 2020, 05:11:00 PM
it might be too expensive or too high for you to sell, you can actually buy it and hold it till several years. or that i would really recommend you can do short-term trading or we called it day-trading. i think high volume coins are really benefical with day trade. we could make much money with this method but it requires you to have knowledge and understanding in reading charts
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 29, 2020, 01:32:18 PM
i wouldnt hold it at the moment because the market is really unpredictable for last few days. i don't know what is going to happen. i would just stay away from trading just till the elections, after that i would decide to buy or not.
Activity: 375
Merit: 101
October 29, 2020, 10:15:52 AM
So what now what do you think about the market? I guess you believe to the ATH now because you saw the market there is a lot of coins improving the price and still continue to rise.  Ethereum is a good choice now because you will earn more money to this coin than the others coin. Market dumping value is a part of process and look the outcome now it is near to the bullish market.

I have the same opinion. At the moment, it is not that important which coin to hold (I am thinking of the top 20 here), because it is very clearly visible that an uptrend is starting. If someone invests in the short term, he may try to play on the daily buying and selling, because there will be manipulations. However, if someone is thinking of investing for a few months, definitely only buy, not sell!
Activity: 439
Merit: 3
October 29, 2020, 09:59:33 AM
As the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, it is foolish to sell Ethereum.  If I give my own opinion I would say to buy as much ethereum as possible.  We may see Ethereum at a better level very soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
October 29, 2020, 09:15:15 AM
So what now what do you think about the market? I guess you believe to the ATH now because you saw the market there is a lot of coins improving the price and still continue to rise.  Ethereum is a good choice now because you will earn more money to this coin than the others coin. Market dumping value is a part of process and look the outcome now it is near to the bullish market.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
October 28, 2020, 01:31:08 PM
Now holding ETH is a wise thing to do. Market is currently bull. ETH is now 400+$. Eth2.0 update is coming soon. Which is a very positive aspect for Ether. ETH Erc20 smart contract is currently used in most projects. Which is gradually increasing. It is very profitable to hold ETH for long term.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
October 28, 2020, 11:06:53 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it?
When market is red never look at it's bad side because there is a good thing on this,Imagine you can buy again in cheaper prices while waiting for your coin to grow more again.
so in this case we must have always extra funds for this situation.

we must have a strong believe and trust in our coin specially this Ethereum in which surely following Bitcoin in any growth.

I am Holding Ethereum and will always wait to hold long until the good price reaches .
I agree with you 100%. In addition, given today's demands and views on the cryptocurrency market, all other platforms are practically no longer direct competitors to ERC20, and even Tron, which has huge achievements in the field of gambling, has a huge distance in the race for Ethereum. In addition, the Ethereum 2.0 update will improve the quality of the network, as well as provide a good staking opportunity for Ethereum owners, which somehow already nominally raises its value.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 27, 2020, 10:22:37 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it?
When market is red never look at it's bad side because there is a good thing on this,Imagine you can buy again in cheaper prices while waiting for your coin to grow more again.
so in this case we must have always extra funds for this situation.

we must have a strong believe and trust in our coin specially this Ethereum in which surely following Bitcoin in any growth.

I am Holding Ethereum and will always wait to hold long until the good price reaches .
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 27, 2020, 10:03:20 AM
currently I still hold 7.5 eth, the reason why I still hold eth is 1.eth the second largest coin on Coinmarketcap. 2. Many new projects use the ERC20 Smart Contract. 3. defi is booming there are many defi coins using erc20. 4. eth 2.0 is launched soon we can hold eth coins for staking.
Well you are above in my holdings because i focused in Bitcoin more so i segregated my holdings equally .

But yeah this is the best way to express my trust in Ethereum because all i want is to keep my funds for long time until i take my target income for the waiting i did in this crypto.
From my point of view if we are looking for long term investment, we should definitely hold.
From traders point of view we should book profit now as correction is on the way. A re entry at around 250 can be done.
it is Bitcoin and Ethereum for long term holding.profiting will follow if we can take all of this in our strategy.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
October 27, 2020, 09:36:26 AM
currently I still hold 7.5 eth, the reason why I still hold eth is 1.eth the second largest coin on Coinmarketcap. 2. Many new projects use the ERC20 Smart Contract. 3. defi is booming there are many defi coins using erc20. 4. eth 2.0 is launched soon we can hold eth coins for staking.
copper member
Merit: 3
October 24, 2020, 03:14:12 PM
From my point of view if we are looking for long term investment, we should definitely hold.
From traders point of view we should book profit now as correction is on the way. A re entry at around 250 can be done.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 24, 2020, 02:13:10 PM
At least for me, what is happening in the cryptocurrency market today is not surprising, since I always expected a positive development on the eve of Ethereum 2.0, as well as after Bitcoin halving, which will significantly affect these cryptocurrencies, as well as their prospects even before the end of this year. ... I had no doubts about investing in Ethereum until recently at a price of $ 290, while today its price is $ 416. In addition, I am confident that the growth will continue. Perhaps not as actively as I wanted, but still.
The most been said is never invest that we cannot afford to lose. That’s true, the market condition is not surprising that we can observe the price of ethereum may decline and may inceease. Actually I also have ethereum in my portfolio and I hold it long term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 24, 2020, 11:58:30 AM
At least for me, what is happening in the cryptocurrency market today is not surprising, since I always expected a positive development on the eve of Ethereum 2.0, as well as after Bitcoin halving, which will significantly affect these cryptocurrencies, as well as their prospects even before the end of this year. ... I had no doubts about investing in Ethereum until recently at a price of $ 290, while today its price is $ 416. In addition, I am confident that the growth will continue. Perhaps not as actively as I wanted, but still.
Pages:
Jump to: