Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to zero? This guy is dreaming! - page 10. (Read 2401 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 04, 2019, 11:34:06 AM
I do not pay attention to such news, since I very much believe in the future of ETH. Back in 2017 - 2018, I earned a lot of tokens of various projects that I sold for ETH. I believe in the future of this project, and when the same news is released, it makes me laugh, as this is one of the few projects that is really needed at the moment in this market. Let's be optimistic.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
December 04, 2019, 11:33:00 AM
Ethereum would never go to 0$, if that happens it means all tokens including Bitcoin is 0 at that time. There are tons of ERC-20 based tokens in the blockchain and Ethereum's going down to 0 means the death of all those erc-20 tokens too..I find it really funny when people say BTC or ETH will explode soon.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 04, 2019, 11:29:30 AM
Anti-crypto campaigner and perennial Bitcoin basher, Nouriel Roubini, is at it again. But this time around, he’s after Ethereum (ETH). According to a tweet by “Dr. Doom,” Ethereum is still a long way from its “fundamental value” of $0. Just like his previous criticism on Bitcoin, Roubini is certain that in the long run, ETH will hit a $0 price mark.

For some time now, Dr. Doom has been bashing cryptocurrency with his skepticism of several financial markets, including bitcoin.

Source link here

ETH to zero? In your dreams, hater!!!

There come a time that ETH may be bottoming out within this month, but it would not go down to zero for sure.

Before Virgil Griffith was arrested, he shared to me and the rest of the attendees last January 2019 at the Boracay Blockchain Summit about Ethereum's proof-of-stake and the future developments, and why we should be excited about them in the long run. Same thing with Vitalik Buterin when he talks about Ethereum's bright future at Token 2049 Hongkong.

After the Ethereum supermeetup, he and the other keynote speakers are in an AMA session answering the community's questions related to the project.

For me, I honestly think that we should be excited about Ethereum's long-term future, not focusing on Roubini's hate speech about them, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

To be honest, Nouriel Roubini is nothing but an all-in-one stupid idiot!

I will not say whether or not Nouriel Roubini is right, as it is his personal right to think so. Now there are many who say something and this is not a reason to always respond to these forecasts. To deal with ETH and its value, you need to monitor not only the crypto market, but also about what is happening in the world. So still, not cryptocurrencies affect the world, but the world affects cryptocurrencies. Moreover, we know that crypto assets are high-risk assets and anything can happen to them.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
December 04, 2019, 11:26:19 AM
Every one has a point in describing what would be the result of one's coin. The utterly results might be if many gullible people will follow and may be put to dismay if the result is not the result they were looking for. I'm positive with bitcoin and that comes with the whole cryptocurrency. That means, it includes ethereum and other coins. I don't really think that eth eould be devastating.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
December 04, 2019, 11:07:20 AM
Everyone is free to argue, but if ETH goes to zero it is impossible because we know that ETH has a large community and is in position 2 coinmarketcap. And if ETH die maybe a lot of erc20 tokens will also dies
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
December 04, 2019, 08:06:35 AM
Just like the other people who are speculating the price of the Altcoins this guy is also speculating but with an evil intention. If you guys listen to his fairy tale delusions, you will lose your chance to invest in this rare event where the price has fallen and this is a good time to invest. We know in a few months the price will surely come back again. we have proved this for so many times. so why believe that idiot's claims and refuse to invest in Etherium now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
December 04, 2019, 08:00:46 AM
The statement is enough entertainment for today and one thing is sure that guy is a pure hater of Ethereum and crypto, nothing else! There were many people like him who prayed for the crypto finish, but every time crypto gets better! We know the Ethereum team has a perfect plan to boost its technology and price once again and I think we shouldn't make a thread about those lifeless people's statements for discussion, they are fudders!

Ethereum developer team always updates the development of its platform and also looks for ways to develop its products. It's too pessimistic to say ethereum will be 0 because with great liquidity, I think ethereum will still be a good alternative investment
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 02, 2019, 10:37:03 AM
There is no way that ETH will go to zero. ETH is too big to lose in the game and it already has a lot of applications under its system so it is impossible for ETH to go zero. The upcoming staking system will help ETH to stay afloat in the market because the supplies will become fewer so it will push the price to go up faster than before.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
December 02, 2019, 10:29:36 AM
They just want to shake some poor hands to accumulate handful of eth. This is just whales strategy. Weak hands will suffer while whales are on profit. FUD is everywhere, it's up to you how you manage to control your emotions when hearing such news like this. They are competitors.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
December 02, 2019, 09:58:26 AM
I don't see eth hitting $0 anytime soon anyway with all the activity in development and enterprise's getting on board, it's sure to bounce back in the near future
Today, even if governments accept ETH as illegal, the price will not be 0. Billions of money should be withdrawn. Why would you believe someone who thinks the price will be 0 without giving any reason? His only concern is not about ETH, but about the whole crypto world.
This guy is non believers so it should not be credible for giving his opinion about this industry, we can't force him to think whatever he believes and what might satisfied him, the issue with ETH to turned to nothing will be far from reality not even that there's issues to this coin but with the numbers of people who are still in the project holding and supporting this project, there's nothing to be bothered it will survive.
that's just bullshit, like people who say bitcoin will be worth 0 and will die, but bitcoin is actually increasing. this is a FUD, even lately upbit hackers 308k ETH will not make ETH prices fall lower. ETH has a strong community all over the world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
December 02, 2019, 09:52:08 AM
I don't see eth hitting $0 anytime soon anyway with all the activity in development and enterprise's getting on board, it's sure to bounce back in the near future
Today, even if governments accept ETH as illegal, the price will not be 0. Billions of money should be withdrawn. Why would you believe someone who thinks the price will be 0 without giving any reason? His only concern is not about ETH, but about the whole crypto world.
This guy is non believers so it should not be credible for giving his opinion about this industry, we can't force him to think whatever he believes and what might satisfied him, the issue with ETH to turned to nothing will be far from reality not even that there's issues to this coin but with the numbers of people who are still in the project holding and supporting this project, there's nothing to be bothered it will survive.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
December 02, 2019, 09:49:25 AM
This is his reason why ethereum is falling at a price of $ 0, and I think I don't know how he came up with this idea.

Actually it is worth negative given all the toxic externalities of energy waste and pollution that its mining generates
Because bitcoin, and other altcoins mined today may be the same. And this is not just in crypto currency because even the factories of different products can cause a lot of pollution too.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
December 02, 2019, 09:45:32 AM

As long as the demand still high, the community is still growing, there are many upcoming projects and updates. I'm sure ETH won't go to zero even won't go under 100
The price of ETH is now expensive and it is because of the supply and demand in the market. Why will you belive to such opinions about the price of ETH that will become zero. The demand of the ETH are continuing to increase and more people are willing to buy it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
December 02, 2019, 09:38:03 AM

As long as the demand still high, the community is still growing, there are many upcoming projects and updates. I'm sure ETH won't go to zero even won't go under 100
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
December 02, 2019, 09:15:12 AM
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 02, 2019, 09:04:27 AM
in the crypto market, etherum is not zero but rather very valuable. if the connotation is etherum in the real world then there is also truth that etherum is zero. because it is not useful for anything then the value is zero.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
December 02, 2019, 09:03:44 AM
I remember when BTC was declining earlier this year, such peoples were saying it can go down to 1000 USD or maybe to zero. Now the market is down again and they have the opportunity once again. I consider buying Ethereum below 100 USD as an ideal investment with zero risk involved. Nothing will happen just HODL and be patient!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 02, 2019, 08:33:14 AM
everyone has different opinions about ethereum and other cryptocurrency. but I believe that ethereum will rise again. over the last two years, ethereum has continued to decline because most of altcoin has also experienced a drastic decline. but this does not mean that ethereum will be zero. ethereum already has real uses, there are already several shops and institutions that are willing to accept ethereum. ethereum also has good smart contract technology so I don't think ethereum is going to be zero.

It's not a problem if people will bash the character of ethereum. We do have each other's idea, so let them share with us as long as it won't cost money for all of us here.
The advantages mentioned here, always brings good future for eth same as bitcoin does for such a long period of time. Although it seems we experienced more struggles this year, but I hope next would be a reversal situations.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
December 02, 2019, 08:23:20 AM
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
December 02, 2019, 08:18:51 AM
We cant coerce everyone to believe on crypto and its future, we have our own decision whether to stay or leave.

Like other "experts" predictions this one is not different. It has no basis and just another statement against eth, its up to us if we believe his words or be firm to hold eth.

If you have knowledge about how eth perform and what it can do, you wont believe easily in this kind of people who might have hidden agenda on why they are doing this.
Pages:
Jump to: