Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to zero? This guy is dreaming! - page 8. (Read 2401 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
December 08, 2019, 11:33:11 AM
Anti-crypto campaigner and perennial Bitcoin basher, Nouriel Roubini, is at it again. But this time around, he’s after Ethereum (ETH). According to a tweet by “Dr. Doom,” Ethereum is still a long way from its “fundamental value” of $0. Just like his previous criticism on Bitcoin, Roubini is certain that in the long run, ETH will hit a $0 price mark.

For some time now, Dr. Doom has been bashing cryptocurrency with his skepticism of several financial markets, including bitcoin.

Source link here

ETH to zero? In your dreams, hater!!!

There come a time that ETH may be bottoming out within this month, but it would not go down to zero for sure.

Before Virgil Griffith was arrested, he shared to me and the rest of the attendees last January 2019 at the Boracay Blockchain Summit about Ethereum's proof-of-stake and the future developments, and why we should be excited about them in the long run. Same thing with Vitalik Buterin when he talks about Ethereum's bright future at Token 2049 Hongkong.

After the Ethereum supermeetup, he and the other keynote speakers are in an AMA session answering the community's questions related to the project.

For me, I honestly think that we should be excited about Ethereum's long-term future, not focusing on Roubini's hate speech about them, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

To be honest, Nouriel Roubini is nothing but an all-in-one stupid idiot!

There are those who publish such negatives and nightmares only to stir controversy and to collect some comments and even be famous by these illogical expectations, how a huge currency like ethereum used by thousands of projects and has daily uses and has a huge supply, demand and market value that goes down to zero price?! Do not blame "Nouriel Roubini" that he was just dreaming and then after he waking up from this bad dream, he published it on his Twitter account and I agree with what was mentioned in the beincrypto article that although the position of ethereum is fragile now, But its continued adoption on the ground is growing steadily by the platforms and banks.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
December 08, 2019, 09:13:12 AM
Maybe he's just dreaming or not but we didn't know what kind of mindset or what theor whole point of. Well everyone is free to give their own opinion and we can't blame them if they are hater of ethereum or not. In the past weeks i saw another news but for LTC will go zero, so be it let's see how far ethereum will be or it will gonna dump as a shitcoin.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 08, 2019, 09:03:23 AM
I entirely ignore such people's comments this kind of person spread fear in mind of investors or holders and at the same time bought the same coins. I know it does not affect ethereum reputation in the market. Ethereum has a strong community of eth supporter so there is no chance $0 price in future. Ethereum is always my first priority.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
December 08, 2019, 08:10:28 AM
We are in a bear market, everyone is expert about predicting dumps, but is there any person that is clever enough to predict when bear market, when good news?
Look back to the history (2017), how people predicted price of cryptucurrencies - ETH to 10 000USD, BTC to 1 million USD.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 08, 2019, 07:11:16 AM
Personally, I believe that Ethereum can in no way fall to zero. Since a large number of different smart contract platforms are built on this promising coin. And even more so, Ethereum is equal with each time and reaches great new technologies. So Ethereum will always be in demand in the market and investors will always invest in this promising coin. And receive a very good income, respectively.
indeed those who have thoughts like ethereum will go to zero, and bitcoin will go to zero, it looks like that person has a severe depression, ethereum is a very good blockchain technology for the future, they have been nominated in several countries, especially China, and they are recognized, so if you think ethereum to zero that's absurd
It is possible that the people who disseminate such information pursue their goal, which consists in waiting for the price of ethereum to drop, thanks to such a negative statement, and getting the opportunity to buy ethereum at a cheap price.  But there is still an option when people who are generally very far from the activities of investors, but try to express their opinion, which is far from reality.  I believe that every trader and investor should learn to analyze the market and draw his own conclusions.
Ethereum towards zero is the worst nightmare that never imagined. With the presence of a decline in a moment has made troubled day.
So for such a dream it does not boast to us. Continue to support the future Ethereum evaluation and promise even more up on the market.
with the actualy can best the profit rich in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 08, 2019, 06:58:18 AM
I want to see Ethereum reach a new ATH in 2020, but many opinions say ethereum prices will continue to decline, even when eth position in coinmarketcap is in position 3, I still believe this coin will not have a price below $50 with many new ICOs using smartcontracts ethereum, then ethereum will be increasingly needed. because the more people need and hold this coin, of course the price will rise.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 08, 2019, 05:55:38 AM
Ethereum is working to improve its systems, because this is not their last debut as the most popular blockchain for development. Of course, they, as discoverers, along with bitcoin have many problems and imperfections. but it is they who give the green light for the appearance of all other startups and coins. Keeping ethereum in your wallet is a great idea. By the end of the year they will definitely strengthen even more
If we talk about the storage of coins, then of course, Ethereum is more suitable for a small investor than Bitcoin. In my country, cryptocurrencies are not yet widespread and the average salary is $ 300, so acquiring a part of ethereum is a rather profitable solution when you do not strive for quick profit, but you have the patience to get higher rates
Ethereum is just a replacement for bitcoin in value. If you take projections that really occupy an important position in the market, then basically they offer an exchange for bitcoin. Now he is everywhere like that key that opens all the doors. So do not exchange for trifles, immediately save up funds for bitcoin
Activity: 840
Merit: 253
December 07, 2019, 05:14:09 PM
Overall we had great expectation for the Ethereum. Ethereum is losing confidence every day. Because he can't show the expected rise. Even projects connected to Ethereum cannot rise. It may remain an old love story.
Activity: 882
December 07, 2019, 04:57:24 PM
For Ethereum a lot is already over. Forecasts that Ethereum may reach zero in the near future are quite justified. Probably this is because when updating Ethereum 2.0 we expect a change of coins , that is, today's coins will be forced out of circulation. And it will explain a lot. Ethereum has very much slowed down its development and the development of the entire industry. They don't offer anything new like they did in 2017. Vitalik Buterin tries in every possible way to preserve the community but he is unlikely to succeed. Most likely the forecast is really correct and you have to think about what would rather stop investing in Ethereum. There is no better long-term investment than Bitcoin and Ethereum currently lags behind bitcoin by many steps.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
December 07, 2019, 04:39:25 PM
He is only not dreaming but a big looser. I wonder what people gain from saying trash about good coins while leaving the worthless ones to be in every inch and corner of the crypto space. How can one really say a coin like Eth will amount to zero when it is the top second coin in this space? Anyone listening to him will only be causing himself harm. Yes the market hasn't been favourable, but this isn't just to one coin alone, but the entire coins in this space, I chose to hold my ETH than investing in all these coins coming up with no future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
December 07, 2019, 12:55:44 PM
let someone tell the joke, but not for me. I mean even though ethereum prices are down but I'm not sure whether ethereum will fall at the lowest price or at the price of 0. This joke is one trick to influence ethereum holders, especially for beginners or new investors who are easily tricked into a kind of FUD. for me personally, ethereum will always dominate the second market in this industry, ethereum has a strong team and they are very worthy of future investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 07, 2019, 12:42:41 PM
I have some thoughts on my head. Ethereum is a very powerful project. Justin Sun could be a speculator. What would happen if a man like Justin ran Ethereum's promotion and marketing business? Probably used to act independently of Bitcoin.
if Justin San began to do marketing for any other project, then such a project would have a very high money income. but the question is different. Does anyone need Justin San except the TRX?
Activity: 721
December 07, 2019, 11:46:34 AM
I have some thoughts on my head. Ethereum is a very powerful project. Justin Sun could be a speculator. What would happen if a man like Justin ran Ethereum's promotion and marketing business? Probably used to act independently of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
December 07, 2019, 11:27:10 AM
Personally, I believe that Ethereum can in no way fall to zero. Since a large number of different smart contract platforms are built on this promising coin. And even more so, Ethereum is equal with each time and reaches great new technologies. So Ethereum will always be in demand in the market and investors will always invest in this promising coin. And receive a very good income, respectively.
indeed those who have thoughts like ethereum will go to zero, and bitcoin will go to zero, it looks like that person has a severe depression, ethereum is a very good blockchain technology for the future, they have been nominated in several countries, especially China, and they are recognized, so if you think ethereum to zero that's absurd
It is possible that the people who disseminate such information pursue their goal, which consists in waiting for the price of ethereum to drop, thanks to such a negative statement, and getting the opportunity to buy ethereum at a cheap price.  But there is still an option when people who are generally very far from the activities of investors, but try to express their opinion, which is far from reality.  I believe that every trader and investor should learn to analyze the market and draw his own conclusions.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
December 07, 2019, 08:07:53 AM
People will say all manner of rubbish just to gain unnecessary attention. If this is directed to all the useless coins coming up everyday, then it would be a good case but saying trash about ETH does not only show signs of lies but also that of lack of knowledge of what ETH is all about. In this space, everyone knows that ETH is the second top coin and saying contrary to it is just trash and should be discarded.
Activity: 1890
The OGz Club
December 07, 2019, 07:49:27 AM
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 07, 2019, 07:46:58 AM
Anti-crypto campaigner and perennial Bitcoin basher, Nouriel Roubini, is at it again. But this time around, he’s after Ethereum (ETH).
what can we expect from a Anti-Crypto campaigner?are wee looking for Praises and Build up?he just diverted the target as ETH is now the subject yet the same issues that crypto will be dead in future.Know what?this kind of person must not be given attention from crypto community because the more we are giving him our time he is pursuing the Fud that he is creating.let us not forget about them and make our Investments priority than this one.
To be honest, Nouriel Roubini is nothing but an all-in-one stupid idiot!
you said it right so let this be your last attention to that idiot lol,find some positive points in internet and bring Nouriel into grave.
Nouriel Roubini, an anti-cryptocurrency campaigner and longtime Bitcoin miner, has bad judgment and makes people very confused. I think ETH will grow and not return to zero as he said.
what Anti Cryptocurrency campaigner but BITCOIN MINER?is that true?that is really confusing lol.
Activity: 826
December 07, 2019, 07:06:43 AM
We can't blame them, his brain error. Ethereum is the second coin after bitcoin, al;ready has track record and strong fundamental become " zero " ?. Maybe his money stuck in ethereum or his MEW hacked by hacker and now he blame ethereum, which one is true?. Just let him go with his opinion, I'll drink coffee and laugh.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
December 07, 2019, 06:49:47 AM
I have never heard of this guy, and I don't believe in what he was saying. Prices might go down but, it would fall down hard to zero as what he was saying. He is just likeJohn McCaffe acting like they now everything  and could make people believe in everything they say.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 07, 2019, 04:44:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: