Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH vs ADA - page 3. (Read 1535 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
October 22, 2019, 04:09:43 AM
Recently, I prefer ethereum because the ethereum team is actively developing the capabilities of ethereum and constantly releasing various updates that indicate that the ethereum team is ready for new goals, but I rarely follow cardano because I worked very little with this altcoin, but maybe in future ada will show incredible openings.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 22, 2019, 04:05:11 AM
I am a big fan of Cardano, even it is much risky investment than Ethereum. And what I love on Cardano? That they are trying to create really decentralized cryptocurrency, the core is programmed in Haskell, which give us great security and much more cool features that will come in the future.
ETH is one of the altcoin choices in the crypto market. Like ADA, ETH also has a pretty good feature where many projects have collaborated with their platforms. I have no doubt about long-term investment in ETH, for me it is profitable. Being second behind bitcoin is a good reason to choose ETH as an investment asset.

I cannot say that I really like altcoins in the first place, but among the whole species of alts, it is difficult to not see how Cardano does seem to be genuinely trying to do something good,,, at least we know the devs are not outright scammers. The same for ETH, I would say. I did not like them at first,,, but nowadays and in the past year they actually seem to be trying to do something good for the community.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 22, 2019, 02:57:22 AM
why not hold both ETH and ADA I think they both have good potential. ETH with its smart contract technology and ETH will release ethereum version 2.0, maybe with this release in future, eth prices will rise again. and there is also a good coin with the technology we can make transactions at lower costs because the smart contract is more complicated. and the platform that ADA uses is very easy to use.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 13, 2019, 04:12:57 PM
ADA (https://www.crypto-rating.com/crypto-currencies/ada/) has been on the top of my watch list for the last several months. Although it's risen with the tide of the entire cryptocurrency market, I believe we are about to see a turning point regarding its development.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
October 20, 2019, 04:44:44 AM
I am a big fan of Cardano, even it is much risky investment than Ethereum. And what I love on Cardano? That they are trying to create really decentralized cryptocurrency, the core is programmed in Haskell, which give us great security and much more cool features that will come in the future.
ETH is one of the altcoin choices in the crypto market. Like ADA, ETH also has a pretty good feature where many projects have collaborated with their platforms. I have no doubt about long-term investment in ETH, for me it is profitable. Being second behind bitcoin is a good reason to choose ETH as an investment asset.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
October 20, 2019, 03:56:20 AM

Back to the topic, Cardano guys developed official Daedalus wallet dedicated to ADA while ETH has no wallets from development team, Yeah, there are  plenty of wallets for keeping ETH but all of them are from 3-rd party sources. From where I sit… ADA is developing in more predictable and consistent way.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 27, 2019, 11:00:08 AM
I can't explain all the reasons I'm related to my choice,
the point I chose ethereum compared to Cardano.
one of them because of the Smart Contract owned by ethereum which is very widely used by many people, so the transaction is so much that indirectly ethereum will have a better future than Cardano.
Activity: 793
October 20, 2019, 03:21:51 AM
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
August 12, 2019, 01:43:42 PM

on a personal level i prefer eth and is almost the only altcoin in my wallet but at market level i think they are both valid...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
October 20, 2019, 03:19:28 AM
It is tiring to see these shitcoins saying they will topple bitcoin, they will topple ETH in the second spot. But until now no one is overtaking ETH in the second spot. Look at ADA now? It is down below top 10. Maybe it is the second coming of NEM. All hype. Grin

You should see the hype about new tokens which will be listed in Binance as they receive similar hype to sell off the tokens and yes at times even I made mistake of investing into Cardano (ADA) which I though would become next Ripple in terms of multi fold return on investment but it could not live upto it's expectations, there is no comparison between ETH and ADA.
Activity: 570
August 12, 2019, 01:27:07 PM
Personally, I prefer Ethruem. It is much simpler. I haven’t personally used ADA, but with people on this forums and posts that I have read, most prefer Ethreum mainly because of the simplicity, the added volume in Eth, and it is much more well known and established.
Go through the comments, people over here will tell you much better about their experience who have been using both.
Activity: 806
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2019, 03:13:16 AM
It is tiring to see these shitcoins saying they will topple bitcoin, they will topple ETH in the second spot. But until now no one is overtaking ETH in the second spot. Look at ADA now? It is down below top 10. Maybe it is the second coming of NEM. All hype. Grin
Activity: 120
Merit: 38
August 12, 2019, 01:34:02 PM
Both ETH and ADA have decreased a lot in value. But in comparison with each other, I still in favor of ETH. Simply put, it's well known and proven. Meanwhile, ADA is still struggling to fulfil its promise. ADA investors are so eager to see the day it goes to the moon. It's reckless to say that ADA is one of the most overrated coin on the market.
Activity: 392
July 27, 2019, 02:02:10 PM
ETH vs ADA

which do you prefer and why? Team, tokenomics etc.

Currently I hold ADA, but I'm dissapointed at the way the team has been handling everything. Combine that w ETH releasing their PoS and the potential of institutional $ rolling in to the blue chips (btc eth) I'm thinking of selling all my ADA for ETH. Really interested to hear your guys' perspectives

Looking for the best roi obv.
I do not consider especially coins for long storage , I buy and sell , trying to make money on it , I do not want to remain an eternal investor of one of these coins , now these coins are in a bearish trend and it is better not to buy them!
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
October 20, 2019, 03:09:25 AM
I prefer ETH than ADA. And to be honest I'm more of taking biases in coins that is why I am more likely to choose ETH than ADA because of its advantages.

It has its own network and many ICOs are using it. And for the record, ETH is more successful based on growth in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 20, 2019, 02:02:42 AM
Although ADA also has good longterm potential but i will vote for Eth as the best hold and investment, fundamentally it is also very strong as it is the first smart contract and tokenization platform with a lot of working dapps and products so eth has got no comparison at the moment.
but we also must not forget about the lack of ETH with its scaling, and we know that eth 2.0 upgrade to solve that problem, but until now it is still being developed, and there is news that ETH scaling cannot be resolved,
and ADA should not be compared with ETH, because in any case ETH is still superior, ETH should be compared with BCH.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
July 27, 2019, 12:42:43 PM
ETH has been very hype and the price has been very high because the ICO program is also very hype, but now the ICO program is no longer interesting because there are too many ICO scams, and so the ETH prices are falling, so the conclusion I would prefer is ADA coin
ETH still have a lots of potential to recover back by simply looking from those projects that's been catered inside this platform once those coins become successful it can bring ETH to a new high, remember when Bitcoin rallied eth keeps on tailing and also have some bounce up., Potential wise ETH have more compared to ada..
Activity: 840
October 19, 2019, 10:03:22 PM
ETH vs ADA

Currently I hold ADA, but I'm dissapointed at the way the team has been handling everything. Combine that w ETH releasing their PoS and the potential of institutional $ rolling in to the blue chips (btc eth) I'm thinking of selling all my ADA for ETH. Really interested to hear your guys' perspectives

If I may choose, then I will choose both because the two coins are equally good and have great liquidity. But if I have to choose, then I will choose Ethereum because it is already well known to many people and it is also ranked 2 in coin marketcap.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 12, 2019, 12:12:01 PM
ETH vs ADA

I prefer ETH for coins other than Bitcoin. Because ETH has good potential. Another reason is that the use of ETH to buy ICO or IEO coins is much more than ADA, so it has the potential to increase prices.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
October 19, 2019, 08:03:16 PM
Tech specs leans towards ETH but the supports are with ADA so I think the tech will speak in the end and in my opinion ETH still as a lot of power from ERC-20 TOKENS and smart contracts... .

Besides this ETH has a lot of payments gateways and also a partnership with a lot of local bitcoin ATM when you can buy/sell/convert ETH into CASH when ADA is not even closer to this feature. What I would like to highlight is Nexus who is over ETH in tech specs and the question would be : Is NXS ready to fight ETH ?
Pages:
Jump to: