Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH vs ADA - page 6. (Read 1535 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 22, 2019, 12:54:13 PM
Earlier I was very interested in ADA, but lately neither ADA nor ETH are attracting me, I see no progress
The market still ain't moving that much for this two projects not attractive in a way that you need to wait for much longer time but if you are aiming
for much higher rewards you needed to learned to have more patience, even there's no progress right away there's still a big chance that it will going to
bounce back and you'll received good compensations.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
July 23, 2019, 03:13:09 PM
They both are good as a coin. They both have huge amount of marketcap than other apps. But in my opinion the idea of cardano is better than any other platform based token. But the problem is implementation cardano mainnet 1.5 already launched but in this 3-4 months we didn't see that much progress there is very few dapps in cardano chain I know cardano support all the solidity apps but still there is less. And in other hand ethereum is the biggest and most popular platform available at this moment. So the comparison is kind of off. I think Eos is doing far better than cardano.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
July 23, 2019, 02:25:35 PM
Cardano (ADA) is fading, although it had one of most impressive ROIs for any project in blockchain history, it hasn't manage to maintain its initial appeal.

Because of this, Cardano still has very few dApps operating to this day, while competitors such as Tron and EOS continue to gain strength.

The end is nigh for ADA.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
July 22, 2019, 01:21:19 PM
I have used the two coins before now and will give my judgement based on my experience. These coins are good to invest into but, one must be careful while investing on ADA than Ethereum because their potentials differs from other. Ethereum has a workable product likewise ADA but the developer's team also have their input, so, I prefer ETH to ADA.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 22, 2019, 04:07:44 AM
I personally still tend to ETH, I don't really believe in ADA, because according to my observation ETH is the most stable altcoin.  so far  Roll Eyes
ETH is much more successful than ADA, although they are both considered top coins in cryptocurrency, but still better than ETH
ADA cannot be compared to ETH. As far as I know, the ADA has been operating from now until now, it's too quiet and doesn't have any product. And ETH is the king of altcoin, with many products and frequent upgrades.

Its been a long time you need to compare those coins both of them are good but ethereum is much better to use than other altcoins under ethereum. But ADA coin not been run in much longer of years like ethereum's like.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 22, 2019, 05:48:03 AM
Earlier I was very interested in ADA, but lately neither ADA nor ETH are attracting me, I see no progress
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 22, 2019, 11:42:38 AM
I much prefer ETH, but I do think ADA is good as well. Fortunately this isn't an either/or situation, I would say if you like both, then have both. ADA has a lower price, so potentially higher reward but obviously higher risk too. ADA does have good tech in theory, but this is still mostly theory as it has a long way to go to catch ETH.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
July 22, 2019, 11:27:51 AM
In my own opinion, ETH is way more than ADA in terms of greatness of the projects. ADA is good but it's no match for ETH, hence I think ADA is overhyped since over time I'm yet to see some really great development updates from the project.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
July 22, 2019, 03:46:04 AM
ETH vs ADA

which do you prefer and why? Team, tokenomics etc.

Currently I hold ADA, but I'm dissapointed at the way the team has been handling everything. Combine that w ETH releasing their PoS and the potential of institutional $ rolling in to the blue chips (btc eth) I'm thinking of selling all my ADA for ETH. Really interested to hear your guys' perspectives

Looking for the best roi obv.

Ethereum and ADA are good coins and have good prospects. But if you have to choose, I will choose ethereum as an investment because ethereum is more popular and is also traded on all exchangers. Or we can divide our investment into these two coins
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
July 22, 2019, 11:20:42 AM
ETH vs ADA

Currently I hold ADA, but I'm dissapointed at the way the team has been handling everything. Combine that w ETH releasing their PoS and the potential of institutional $ rolling in to the blue chips (btc eth) I'm thinking of selling all my ADA for ETH. Really interested to hear your guys' perspectives

If you are really looking for a profit. Sell you all alt coin on ETH, For me there is a lot of potential to make a profit than ADA or other crypto. But before that think about carefully before to decide and make sure that you can risk all that decisions.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
July 22, 2019, 11:10:18 AM
I can't mention all reasons why I would prefer Ethereum blockchain. Volume always has second highest in Ethereum token and Compare to low ADA.

if we talk about volume you are right my friend
but both altcoins have a lot of potential to grow, because the team behind the ethereum and cardano is great my friend
so, for me ETH and ada is not an options, if we have enough money its better to have both in our portofolio

i agree with you, ADA and Ethereum is not a choice
if we can buy both, why not ?  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 22, 2019, 08:56:00 AM
You are completely taking risk for shifting your ADA to ETH but if you think that's the best choice, do it.

Everything has its own risks, we don't need to worry so much about it.
Are you sure about that?we don’t need to be worry so much about the risk?if then so we can literally accept losses?so what is the sense of researching?if that’s the case then all we have to do is buy random tokensince we don’t have to worry right?
Since ETH is a good coin so far, I think it is no problem to sell ADA for ETH. Every coin has the potential to increase as long as it is not a scam coin. I think it is okay if he already considers everything to hold ETH.
But your right here,I think selling ADA for ethereum is the best choice to make in this market in which very unpredictable as days go by
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 21, 2019, 11:21:25 AM
I personally still tend to ETH, I don't really believe in ADA, because according to my observation ETH is the most stable altcoin.  so far  Roll Eyes
ETH is much more successful than ADA, although they are both considered top coins in cryptocurrency, but still better than ETH

Yes, right, the more ETH currently holds, everyone is doing ETH transactions so that ETH will be more stable in the future. There are many altcoins that are successful thanks to Ethereum.

"ADA" must also have its own advantages but I have never held a "ADA" coin so the information doesn't really know.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
July 22, 2019, 03:37:45 AM
ADA cannot be compared to ETH. As far as I know, the ADA has been operating from now until now, it's too quiet and doesn't have any product. And ETH is the king of altcoin, with many products and frequent upgrades.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
July 22, 2019, 08:40:27 AM
There are a lot of comparison of ETH to the other altcoins. Both ADA and ETH are promising and have potentials. Both are also preferred by investors, but majority will always choose ETH. As i always hold and trade ethereums and when it comes to the platforms, Ethereum's platform is better than ADA.
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 21, 2019, 11:09:42 AM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
July 22, 2019, 06:37:16 AM
ETH vs ADA

don't sell all your CARDANO for just ethereum my friend
i knew ethereum is the best altcoin, but ADA also a good altcoin with huge potential too
better if you hodl both,
so, sell only a half from your ADA to buy ethereum  Wink
regards
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
July 21, 2019, 10:51:40 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
July 22, 2019, 05:54:17 AM
ETH vs ADA

All in one is not a good strategy. Both are strong coins and both of them deserve to be in your portfolio. You can maybe sell ADA and buy ETH with some portion of your money but it seems ADA will gain some value against ETH.
Here is the chart.

https://www.tradingview.com/x/CZMiZNqK/
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
July 22, 2019, 05:37:40 AM
ADA was kicked out badly in last downslide of cryptocurrencies, compared to USDT, but also to ETH, that was also down in the session...
development is in progress on both projects
Pages:
Jump to: