Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH vs BTC transaction speed. Who is better and faster? - page 3. (Read 1438 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Well, i'm never compare this thing before. But this make me interested to check it. Grin I think ETH is faster for transaction, so it will be good to use for a market and BTC for a big company maybe. But i think maybe ETH still will be choosen ahaha
the etherium is much nicer than Bitcoin. I'm talking about the fact that not only the transaction speed is higher, but also the price for transactions is also attractive to the user.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Well, i'm never compare this thing before. But this make me interested to check it. Grin I think ETH is faster for transaction, so it will be good to use for a market and BTC for a big company maybe. But i think maybe ETH still will be choosen ahaha
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Judging by the cost of the transaction, then on the eth network they are cheaper. But here's the speed to it there are many pritenzy. In recent days, processing speed and cost have grown significantly. And almost the same as in bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
For transaction fees >> BTC. Even priority transactions cost around 20 cents or so. But, even in priority transactions you have to wait sometime.

For speed >> Ethereum. You can set high gas price and your transaction will get confirmed in next few seconds.

This might be the case right now, but as we know the prices in BTC transactions can increase considerably. Also possible that that was a timed attack back then when it was $50 per transaction.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I am always amaze every time I imagine how much power does Ethereum blockchain has when processing transaction for every tokens it supported. There are millions of transactions are being process every single day. Just do the math. Decentralized exchanges using ETH blockchain plus online wallets like MEW, Jaxx, coinomi, Eidoo, etc. I always have this feeling that ETH will become number 1 someday. Who is better for you? ETH or BTC?

Eth did amaze many of us. With waiting period of nearly an hour with bitcoin for medium transactions, Eth was able to do it in minutes. And Eth blocks can accommodate bigger number of transcations compared to BTC. And ETH does not support its native token alone, it is a platform that tends support to many other altcoins. Eth is indeed feature packed and with smart contracts too. So the number of benefits is there.

And if there is any altcoin that is set to go par with BTC, i think ETH has it.  Though  BTC keeps evolving too and developments are on the way to make it lightning fast soon. So best of luck to both of them. As long as they are progressive, i am happy.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
For transaction fees >> BTC. Even priority transactions cost around 20 cents or so. But, even in priority transactions you have to wait sometime.

For speed >> Ethereum. You can set high gas price and your transaction will get confirmed in next few seconds.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Now this, indeed I think ethereum much more popular than the bitcoin. This transaction because it is so much in need in ICO. Therefore, I think this more popular from ethereum bitcoin for now.
Activity: 35
If you compare the speed of transactions, ETH is dominant. With unsurpassed transaction speed and many times faster than the BTC. But the ability to disseminate and many private users, BTC is widely used. ETH and BTC are strong, it is difficult to assess
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think their speed is relative to the amount of transaction fee paid, but I would say eth is faster with the fact that it could charge the same fee btc will charge to send same amount but eth will deliver faster
Activity: 39
ETH - It's better.  And he will soon be number 1
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
No need to compare between BTC and ETH about transaction speed cause blatant that ETH transaction speed is much faster than BTC and it's not the only thing, ETH transaction fee is also much lower than BTC transaction fee as well Smiley. It's the reason why so many guys don't wanna trade in BTC but ETH Smiley.
Activity: 252
It is true that compared to transaction speed, ethereum is better than bitcoin, and ethereum is used as a platform because it integrates smart contract. However, I do not think Ethereum will be number one in the near future. The value of altcoins is not at the technology or the speed of the transaction, it's determined by the popularity and beliefs of the community. At present, the belief for bitcoin is still the highest and it will still be the king in the crypto market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I am always amaze every time I imagine how much power does Ethereum blockchain has when processing transaction for every tokens it supported. There are millions of transactions are being process every single day. Just do the math. Decentralized exchanges using ETH blockchain plus online wallets like MEW, Jaxx, coinomi, Eidoo, etc. I always have this feeling that ETH will become number 1 someday. Who is better for you? ETH or BTC?
In actual bitcoin is more faster then etherium , but surely in the present time if you will make transfer with the bitcoin and etherium at the same time , then you will found etherium is more faster then bitcoin , here the main reason is that bitcoin have bulk amount of users who are making transactions per second, but here etherium have less amount of users ( in comparison of the bitcoin ) that why etherium Blockchain is not facing any type of the traffic for the transaction and giving better speed of confirmation even at low transaction fee .
And decor factor of the token transaction is that , token system are only read and write data only system , that means , data will be change at one place and add at another beneficiary user's adress , so there is not traffic due to token transfer .
But don't think that even with this fastness etherium will go to number one , it will not happen in the future because the main reason is that team of bitcoin is not at paused conditions , they are doing work to make bitcoin more and more better with new new Implementation of the techniques .
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Ethereum is much more faster, there is no doubt!
I don't ever know what is the purpose to use BTC except digital gold purpose.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
I think that the ethereum is the faster between the two when it comes to speed because with ethereum as long as you have enough gas then comfirmation is pretty easy and sweet sailing from there. Bitcoin takes a very long time to confirm and there are times when I have waited hours for confirmation on bitcoin transactions in the past.
Activity: 201
Ethereum is faster than bitcoin when it comes to speed of transactions delivery time. This is the more reason I always make use of ethereum
Activity: 121
I think when it comes to speed I would prefer ethereum than bitcoin because ethereum is faster and you can still make the transaction faster
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Now Bitcoin has just pulled a part of the cost of the Ethereum into his domination, which is already almost 55%!) Alicoins have fallen in price very significantly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
I have tested ethereum several times and found out that it was faster than bitcoin. But giving consideration to usage or volume per hour I think bitcoin has more transactions per hour which will cause a network traffic so that the reason for lagging behind ethereum could be because of it. I still believe both are really having fast transaction speedsand onky had a little difference.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
From a personal experience ETH i much faster & batter when it comes to confirmation in the blockchain even when it's kinda saturated, just higher your GAS & you're go to go.

ETH will always beat BTC when it com to faster transactions, that's a sure thing.
Pages:
Jump to: