Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH vs EOS vs NEO vs MOAC vs ICON vs ADA - page 3. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
if we only see images, maybe the MOAC project is good. but the reality is not that easy. ethereum is still the best platform at the moment.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
December 11, 2018, 01:21:30 PM
in my opinion we should not believe in just one reference, try to examine more about Ethereum which has developed far to date with more updated and reliable references.

Looks like you're an analyst. Would love to see a breakdown of MOAC and how they compare
Activity: 135
December 10, 2018, 05:57:44 PM
I have seen many good looking graphs that compare which cryptocurrency is the best. And investing into some coin which is not in top 100 only because they say that they are better than others...
Ethereum has more developers, more funds, do you think that they are not smart enough?

But  ethereum is better than anothers altcoins my friend,, even this is the best altcoins for now
Ethereum has strong community,, and remember community is very important  things on any project of cryptocurrencies..
Regards

But what about scalability? I'm a huge fan of ethereum. However we are relying on them to deliver on their promises. That's why it's important to look at other options that provide scale and efficiency. Read about their tech: https://www.moac.io/
Activity: 268
December 06, 2018, 06:19:59 PM
in my opinion we should not believe in just one reference, try to examine more about Ethereum which has developed far to date with more updated and reliable references.

Yes this exactly. Or what we be good is a more thorough breakdown of how they compare.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
December 05, 2018, 08:43:17 PM
one very interesting feature to highlight is crosschain compatibilities. Great feature that I think all blockchains will be forced to adopt in the future.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 07:52:27 PM
I still believe in eth, besides that we need a lot of references about moac, sometimes good projects don't get good support, so investors don't interest to invest on it

Looks like MOAC does have some good support since they're backed by outpost capital. You should look into the CEO. Pretty impressive reputation.

Here's their whitepaper: https://www.moac.io/uploads/MOAC_White_Paper.pdf
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 02:54:49 AM
I still believe in eth, besides that we need a lot of references about moac, sometimes good projects don't get good support, so investors don't interest to invest on it
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 02:31:15 AM
Found this interesting chart posted in another thread. Lately there's been lots of awesome blockchain projects coming out looking to solve scalability and cross chain compatibilities. Thoughts on this chart??

Edit: I can't upload the freaking chart, so go to the link below

Nevermind I figured it out lol:

Link to image: https://www.moac.io/resource_MoacComparison.html
I still insist on holding ETH, I believe its price is still rising.
Activity: 47
November 30, 2018, 06:50:24 PM
I have seen many good looking graphs that compare which cryptocurrency is the best. And investing into some coin which is not in top 100 only because they say that they are better than others...
Ethereum has more developers, more funds, do you think that they are not smart enough?

But  ethereum is better than anothers altcoins my friend,, even this is the best altcoins for now
Ethereum has strong community,, and remember community is very important  things on any project of cryptocurrencies..
Regards

This is true and I do stand behind ethereum. However how they address and solve scalability is a big "if" for me. I think we should open the conversation to other alternatives that can scale a lot better than ethereum. The future will be many public blockchains interacting with another IMO. Great to tune into MOAC's webinar tomorrow to see what the CEO thinks about that.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/webinar-introducing-moacs-tech-stars-tickets-52963874374
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
November 29, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

Regards
Activity: 41
November 29, 2018, 05:29:21 PM
why MOAC? I still believe that eth will be better than this, but that doesn't mean that moac will be much worse, the scalability offered, so far is good, but no one can predict it too far

MOAC's been around since last year I believe. I think they're solving a valid problem with ethereum--scalability. I also believe they offer cross chain compatibility which is a huge plus

Have looked into moac for a bit and there's threads around talking about them. Looks like they're making a comeback  Cool
Activity: 41
November 28, 2018, 06:27:59 PM
why MOAC? I still believe that eth will be better than this, but that doesn't mean that moac will be much worse, the scalability offered, so far is good, but no one can predict it too far

MOAC's been around since last year I believe. I think they're solving a valid problem with ethereum--scalability. I also believe they offer cross chain compatibility which is a huge plus
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
November 27, 2018, 06:00:24 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 05:56:03 PM
Activity: 46
November 27, 2018, 05:43:13 PM
thanks for posting. Gotta look more into this
Activity: 150
November 21, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

I couldn't agree more. My favorite is Ethereum, but I'm looking at other public blockchains. I found out about moac from another thread and did some research on them. Looks like they're ranked 88 on cmc and I think they offer an interesting solution to ETH's scalability and cross chain compatibility is a plus
This is a big joke because you have taken that picture from the MOAC's site. This can be considered as a marketing way. How could you not take a picture from the reliable source? that picture is a marketing gimmick and no more. I have seen a lot of pictures that promoting its platform that has a lot of features compared to another platform.  Roll Eyes

Valid point but we should all be able to look at it objectively. So yes maybe they positioned themselves like that, but I'm curious as to what exactly makes them so comparable. Everyone's just gotta do their own DD. I gotta look more into moac personally

all these coins have varying development. so they complement each other and generate even more profits. In addition with many developments that indicated making the Ethereum and EOS are profitable and became the main choice of coins.

True. When looking at these blockchains to build dapps on, I think the big divider is choosing between PoW vs PoS. I like that MOAC allows devs to choose either
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 06:08:04 PM
Found this interesting chart posted in another thread. Lately there's been lots of awesome blockchain projects coming out looking to solve scalability and cross chain compatibilities. Thoughts on this chart??

Edit: I can't upload the freaking chart, so go to the link below

Nevermind I figured it out lol:

Link to image: https://www.moac.io/resource_MoacComparison.html

Is there another resource MOAC has put out in terms of how they line up against ETH and EOS?
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
November 19, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

agreed. I think ethereum is a great option but to build a dapp on them...not so much. I hope they're able to solve the scalability issue but I think moac presents an interesting solution
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 02:43:57 PM
If the chart is going to compare the possibility of Proof of stake it should also state the minimums required to stake.  The ideal for staking is to reduce the involvement in transaction confirmation to anyone with a wallet but I read Ethereum  requires 32 eth to take part and its done in a higher level way that will exclude alot of people from taking part.   POS is an ideal standard for decentralisation but still protocols seem to be aimed at addressing the largest components of a network forgetting the essential 'bit' part of crypto imo.   I still think the smallest parts of an economy are its driving force and most neglected, ideal for crypto to address

great points. I do like that moac allows you to choose your consensus model. And I like that they have many layers of their blockchain to handle different tasks.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
November 15, 2018, 11:16:25 PM
If the chart is going to compare the possibility of Proof of stake it should also state the minimums required to stake.  The ideal for staking is to reduce the involvement in transaction confirmation to anyone with a wallet but I read Ethereum  requires 32 eth to take part and its done in a higher level way that will exclude alot of people from taking part.   POS is an ideal standard for decentralisation but still protocols seem to be aimed at addressing the largest components of a network forgetting the essential 'bit' part of crypto imo.   I still think the smallest parts of an economy are its driving force and most neglected, ideal for crypto to address
Pages:
Jump to: