Pages:
Author

Topic: Eth will back to 500$ - page 6. (Read 1835 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 09:11:56 AM
Yes it will ofcourse because before ETH price was less than a $100 and reach around $1400 almost for a $1500 and honestly speaking ETH will set their new ATH in the future probably around $2500 or $5000. All we have to do is to be patient.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:06:12 AM
Hi

you think Eth will back to 500$ ?

Yes… sure about that. Not only that, ETH might reach $ 2000 or more. But keep in mind, this will require time and market response.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 09:00:13 AM
The ethereum price will more higher may be in 2019, I believe next years Ethereum will pump. to the moon
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 08:06:38 AM
Hope that happened and happen very soon as I even expect ethereum to go as high as $1,000 before end of this year.  Many investors buy ethereum around $1,000 and some just a little below $900 and now ethereum is just around $279.

Agree with you!

Who buy eth around 900$ very upset to see such a situation on the market. But if you are not among them, you now have BIG advantage!
Buy at such a price - a great gift for investors.

I never doubted that Ethereum is the best altcoin. Thus, it will rise. The first, small goal will be 500 dollars but ETH will not stop and go on growing further.
Activity: 434
August 23, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
It will come back in just a matter of time and that may even happen this year. With the current ethereum status, we can say that it progress slowly but with the majority of ICOs using the ethereum blockchain, it will eventually flip the situation to the better side and seeing ethereum goes back again on track.
Activity: 9
August 23, 2018, 08:01:38 AM
yessssssssssssss
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 08:00:17 AM
Yes, ETH will be back to this level till the end of the year. There no reason for that price fall what we see today, and when investors will realize that, they will start buying it again, and ETH will hit $500 easy.
Activity: 73
August 23, 2018, 07:20:45 AM
yes, i still believe in ethereum. i believe that if bitcoin was rising in the end of the year. ethereum can keep up or atleast following bitcoin uptrend untill hit above 500$
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 06:39:29 AM
Hi

We still don't know that, but time will come. Let's just pray and hope for a better movement. There are so many manipulator of the market right now, specially those whales, and those big star or popular in social medias, they are trying to spread FUD to make the price of ETH or BTC dump.
I suspect this has a huge impact on ETH's price since ETH is very cheap at the moment. I am sure that if the demand for investment in this market increases, then ETH will certainly increase and it is all a matter of time. I hope it can rise again in September as this is a good time for everyone to invest
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 23, 2018, 05:50:18 AM
Hi

We still don't know that, but time will come. Let's just pray and hope for a better movement. There are so many manipulator of the market right now, specially those whales, and those big star or popular in social medias, they are trying to spread FUD to make the price of ETH or BTC dump.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 23, 2018, 04:57:10 AM
Waiting for the ETF at the end of September if all goes well.Ethereum is a promising platform so again many investors are participating in Ethereum so as soon as possible it will move to 500 USD. Because currently little positive in market so no one is predict the future outcome but this coin is quite different so it will reach 1k USD in end of the year and many projects are follow the Ethereum technology so surely it will never move to downtrend in future.If you are a Crypto fanatic, you definitely know what to do now. good luck

I don't think that any ETF can change this down trend. It's so few part of market that should not turnover anything. Other project Bakkt can do much more for crypto adoption. It'll be not another trading platform. It'll be a new instrument for retailers. And this can make much more than any loud ETF
Activity: 112
August 23, 2018, 04:36:57 AM
It seems to me that the prices of EThereum fall not just like that. Someone manipulates a course. If to track dynamics of growth and falling of the prices of ETH, it is possible to see it. The coin can be begun to be sold in at one time in large numbers.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 04:30:10 AM
Waiting for the ETF at the end of September if all goes well.Ethereum is a promising platform so again many investors are participating in Ethereum so as soon as possible it will move to 500 USD. Because currently little positive in market so no one is predict the future outcome but this coin is quite different so it will reach 1k USD in end of the year and many projects are follow the Ethereum technology so surely it will never move to downtrend in future.If you are a Crypto fanatic, you definitely know what to do now. good luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 23, 2018, 04:20:06 AM
ETH is currently under $ 300. The market is no longer feasible for us to invest in them, so be patient, do not be discouraged because the market will bounce back.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 07:26:07 PM
Finger crossed 500$ for eth is easy to reach Cheesy after the bear market
Activity: 217
August 22, 2018, 07:23:57 PM
Hope that happened and happen very soon as I even expect ethereum to go as high as $1,000 before end of this year.  Many investors buy ethereum around $1,000 and some just a little below $900 and now ethereum is just around $279.

Agree with you!

Who buy eth around 900$ very upset to see such a situation on the market. But if you are not among them, you now have BIG advantage!
Everyone concern is about ETH now, and I know more investors will come to pump this coin so $500 is easy to hit by ETH. If we start the bull run again, expect the price to rise but for now just buy more ETH while its price are playing around $270-$300 you might see this price again next month because we are already on a higher level that time. ETH will grow again along with other great coins, believe on that.

The first main target for ethereum is $400 zone and then it will target $775 with respect to the technical analysis charts. Then $1,000 will be a psychologic border to get passed and then the rest is a space. Too much room for growth anyway.
Activity: 234
August 22, 2018, 07:18:10 PM
Ethereum will not be down forever, it will bounce back to 500$  or more when the market recovers. Ethereum has a lot of potential, medium and long term
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 22, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

Agree with you!

Everyone concern is about ETH now, and I know more investors will come to pump this coin so $500 is easy to hit by ETH. If we start the bull run again, expect the price to rise but for now just buy more ETH while its price are playing around $270-$300 you might see this price again next month because we are already on a higher level that time. ETH will grow again along with other great coins, believe on that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 07:08:34 PM
Nobody know what will happen but I do believe in ETH cause it's the best altcoin of crypto market and it's being used to develop so many ICO projects out there so I think it'll be able to rise back to $500 or maybe more than that cause last year ETH price was more than $1000 Smiley)
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
August 22, 2018, 06:29:11 PM
Large-cap ETH will rebind to $ 500 this August, ETH's current exchange rate is $ 260, and the overall market situation remains bearish as the SEC has not made a decision about the future of cryptocurrency. Investing and holding ETH at the current low exchange rate is recommended.
Pages:
Jump to: