Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH - will it go lower - page 2. (Read 7098 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 17
November 10, 2017, 04:15:46 AM
At this moment it is one of best Times to buy it cause of down which is right now. Remember that 2018 is going to be eth year.

i'm going to buy 5 ETH and i hope that it will like you comment "2018 is going to be eth year"
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 03:59:46 AM
I think it will stop hitting the bottom and will now rise from it's long bloody hibernation stage.
Activity: 168
November 09, 2017, 02:08:57 PM
It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?
Good time or Bad time is dosen't matter for Bitcoin & Ethereum.This two coin growth always very effective.I think ETH price now stable you can buy not wait for lower price it's my recommendation.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
November 09, 2017, 01:18:23 PM
It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?
no, i think is a perfect time for buy eth because at this time Ethereum market is not stabilized and i think in few month or week ETH token is go pumped
You can buying Ethereum now, I think the current price of Ethereum has a strong support price at $2xx and won't dump more. Remember, the price of Ethereum bounces after Bitcoin stop hardfork in this month. It means the bearish trending of Ethereum has been ended Cheesy
Yup. Above $317 means bull run has begun. Next resistance 345, let's see what next. No doubt ETH will reach thousand dollars too but always the side kick. Buy and HODL.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 01:03:39 PM
no, i think is a perfect time for buy eth because at this time Ethereum market is not stabilized and i think in few month or week ETH token is go pumped
You can buying Ethereum now, I think the current price of Ethereum has a strong support price at $2xx and won't dump more. Remember, the price of Ethereum bounces after Bitcoin stop hardfork in this month. It means the bearish trending of Ethereum has been ended Cheesy
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
November 05, 2017, 05:50:35 PM
At this moment it is one of best Times to buy it cause of down which is right now. Remember that 2018 is going to be eth year.
yes i have the same think with you, this time is a best time for buying and Hold for few month
Activity: 390
November 05, 2017, 05:24:52 PM
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
November 05, 2017, 03:50:27 PM
Activity: 280
November 05, 2017, 03:18:49 PM
As it happens. ETH still has the potential to weaken. Although many tokens are created, but that can't support value ETH to climbing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 05, 2017, 11:31:02 AM
ETH will probably hit a high of $340 within 5 years.

Sadly this coin will never reach its over hyped state of $400.

Remember when people thought about the flippening vs BTC? hahha ETH with erc20.

Electroneum > ETH

Sad but true.
Ethereum is still better than Electroneum because Electroneum still on development and the product is not yet completed and tested. the road is still long for Electroneum to beat ETH, but I bet someday in the future Electroneum will match ETH
Indeed! But i guess  Electroneum will never reach the level of ETH in the Cryptocurrency world!

ETN wont overtake ETH anytime soon. But ETN has the potential to with the biggest and strongest community support behind the project.
November 05, 2017, 11:30:09 AM

Electroneum > ETH

Sad but true.
Ethereum is still better than Electroneum because Electroneum still on development and the product is not yet completed and tested. the road is still long for Electroneum to beat ETH, but I bet someday in the future Electroneum will match ETH

Eth is a good coin, but it turned bearish when it failed to overtake bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 10:50:29 AM

Electroneum > ETH

Sad but true.
Indeed! But i guess  Electroneum will never reach the level of ETH in the Cryptocurrency world!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 05:35:30 AM
I think that it can go for small dip I range 260-280, but thats all. Eth goin higher on end of year for sure.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 04:04:49 AM
People are speculating on their conference. Once it's over, the price will either move up or down.

Since in the speculation period it moved up, it'll probably go down afterwards.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 03:33:17 AM
does anyone knows that? NO?! Because markets gone wild   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 03, 2017, 10:14:15 PM

Electroneum > ETH

Sad but true.
November 03, 2017, 09:51:30 PM

Electroneum > ETH

Sad but true.
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
November 03, 2017, 09:44:29 PM
Ethereum it is a solid coin. I don't think it will go lower. I think is normal a price decrease, after reach around 400 USD in september. If the price goes up until 310 USD, probably means that it will goes up and up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 03, 2017, 09:36:12 PM
ETH seems well-supported in low $280s and also near a bottom so it is at a good price to
buy some while it is around $300.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
November 03, 2017, 09:31:22 PM
for how many days now eth is sleeping, but i got a prediction that november will be the day ethereum will wakeup
been monitoring it for a month now and everytime ether move like this in the exchange there is a surge in price in the next month
and november is the day, since this month there are things that will be announce and it will change the course for ethereum and other altcoins
since btc is pushing so hard up ethereum needs to wake up or else it will be left behind
Pages:
Jump to: