Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH - will it go lower - page 3. (Read 7098 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 03, 2017, 09:15:42 PM
Lately, eth's value has been quite erratic. I am guessing this was somehow due to thefoek that just happened. There have been fluctuations but eth has gone too low. Though now, we can see that eth had somehow risen up. With the trend that eth is in right now, i think it won't go any lower anymore. I believe eth is slowly recovering.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2017, 08:07:23 PM
Ether is over $300 again.  We can finally see a ETH movement in positive direction and can only hope that this will continue.
I was about to lose hope in ETH and sold mine.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
November 03, 2017, 07:26:55 PM
Whether we like it or not,  eth will go down by force due to the upcoming huge Bitcoin dump. Altcoins is relying a lot from Bitcoin's price.  So expect the unexpected. You can still earn from eth through swing trade but not for holding it.  This is not the right time to hold it.

It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 03, 2017, 07:10:28 PM
I think ethereum can be bought in these times or you can expect Etehereum to fall to $ 290.
but there is not much difference
The price already bounced back as you can see the fact that ethereum will always back anytime. because that was one of the best major token in my opinion with very good tech behind it and you must remember that.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 04:56:16 PM
There's a lot of support for Eth...it rallied around 290 and I don't see it really falling beyond that without some major news. I think it'll remain stable and within the 285-330 range for a while.

Agree with you. ETH in my opinion will experience weakness in range $270 - $280. Because now, altcoins is in red condition. I also started to buy some ETH again to wait for the moment to sped.
Nope, I think at least the price of Bitcoin dumps by the FUDs to helps the price of Ethereum recover at the moment, else, you will never see the price of Ethereum increase to $300 again until that time. This is my analysic for the Ethereum market in next time, however, everything can changes because it's just my predition.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 10:33:30 PM
There are three guarantees with any asset: the value will go up, down, or sideways.

Speculating the price of Ethereum in the short-term is pretty difficult. There's a lot of expectation riding on Ethereum, and hiccups are likely to be met with extreme periods of volatility. Any investment in Ethereum should be an investment for the long-term. If you don't believe in the long-term prospects for Ethereum, don't invest.

Except that you need Eth to participate in ICOs so you have to buy even if you don’t believe it’s a good investment Wink
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 10:24:31 PM
There are three guarantees with any asset: the value will go up, down, or sideways.

Speculating the price of Ethereum in the short-term is pretty difficult. There's a lot of expectation riding on Ethereum, and hiccups are likely to be met with extreme periods of volatility. Any investment in Ethereum should be an investment for the long-term. If you don't believe in the long-term prospects for Ethereum, don't invest.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 07:07:51 PM
I do not think so. In November there will be many ICO projects open for sale on the Etherum platform. Certainly next month it will increase because ICO investors need to buy ETH to trade.
Activity: 700
Merit: 134
October 30, 2017, 04:58:13 PM
I don't think so to ethereum wiil go lower.
The lowest price we will see after this time will be $ 250 Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
October 30, 2017, 02:50:40 PM
There's a lot of support for Eth...it rallied around 290 and I don't see it really falling beyond that without some major news. I think it'll remain stable and within the 285-330 range for a while.

that is not a bad news, some cheap ETH to dump on some ICOs
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
October 30, 2017, 02:47:47 PM
Look at his price now, according to me, you need to buy him now when he will be in the biggest hole and keep him until the pump.
Activity: 691
October 30, 2017, 11:17:56 AM

Agree with you. ETH in my opinion will experience weakness in range $270 - $280. Because now, altcoins is in red condition. I also started to buy some ETH again to wait for the moment to sped.
Activity: 274
October 30, 2017, 11:00:12 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 09:52:57 AM
I have invested heavy into eth,after reading all posts
I'm a lot skeptical rn Huh.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 08:21:29 AM
It could go lower especially if Bitcoin price goes higher too but I really do hope it'll try to reach a new ath soon. I really think Ethereum has a great future and will for sure have a place in the future but it is still trying its hardest to recover from its last price and with Bitcoins price trying to reach again a new ath I think it is having a hard time to go up.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
October 30, 2017, 08:09:40 AM
In my opinion ETH will be more stronger and increase time over.
As now almost ICO using Ethereum blockchain and smart contract to run their token ICO.

ETH has been in a lot of roller coaster ride lately, I think the best time to enter and buy it is during the dip, I think right now its about $300 although it has dip today but less than 1%, its not a good entry point for me. I will wait like $280 before getting it and again wait for the price to go up before dumping. This is just my personal opinion. Used your common sense before entering the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 30, 2017, 06:23:02 AM
In my opinion ETH will be more stronger and increase time over.
As now almost ICO using Ethereum blockchain and smart contract to run their token ICO.
Activity: 392
October 30, 2017, 06:11:46 AM
It's currently $286 on coinmarketcap. I need to buy some ETH to participate in an ICO soon. Is now a good time to buy or do you think it will go down more in the next few days?
That was already clearly proved seems the decision to buy ETH is the right decision, it's proven now that the movement of ETH price is moving towards the higher one and not going down, I think there is still a possibility that ETH will keep moving higher up again from now.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 30, 2017, 05:54:51 AM
I think ethereum can be bought in these times or you can expect Etehereum to fall to $ 290.
but there is not much difference
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
October 30, 2017, 05:50:40 AM
I don't think so eth will ever fell below to 100$ this is not going to happen ever

It could defintiely happen. don't underestimate when the dump happens how quickly and badly things can go in such a short period of time. Flash crashes are pretty much everywhere when that happens as well.

It's just not likely to happen anytime soon.

Perhaps next year. It'll depend on bitcoin pricing as well, it's not just Eth.
Pages:
Jump to: