Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 25. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
June 16, 2018, 02:28:28 PM
I would wait, it is not the bottom now.
I think that it can go down up to $350, than it is good price to buy for long-term.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 01:46:37 PM
Of course it is worth buying Ethereum, it is the right time since its value is low, investing in these days
Surely you will get good profits in the coming months when your value increases again as early as of this year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 01:06:17 PM
Now the price of Ethereum is extremely low and I doubt that the price of Ethereum will fall even more, so I think that now it is definitely worth investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 229
June 16, 2018, 12:51:09 PM
if we compare the price at this time with recent months, I think you had better buy now. it has been a month eth price is just stuck at the point $378. there is small possibility that the price will drop again. buy eth now and pick it for next three months.
It seems to me that the price will never be the same again. Who managed to buy at this price can expect a good profit.
I fully agree, the market seghed very well, now it's time to buy not only Ethereum but also other promising coins, after a couple of months the market should go up and replenish our wallets, so I think now is the time for purchase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 12:42:24 PM
if we compare the price at this time with recent months, I think you had better buy now. it has been a month eth price is just stuck at the point $378. there is small possibility that the price will drop again. buy eth now and pick it for next three months.
It seems to me that the price will never be the same again. Who managed to buy at this price can expect a good profit.
Activity: 280
June 16, 2018, 11:33:25 AM
Definitely in a couple of years, the Ethereum will cost more than 5000 thousand dollars. Soon it will start growing, there is still a little left to wait.
Activity: 294
June 16, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
many people who regret when eth prices rise so in my opinion if we do not want to regret in the future then we should now invest by buying more eth because if the price rises then we will get big profits
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
June 16, 2018, 10:03:27 AM
for me as it stands, the market is now in a beautiful decline and the time to buy everything is because soon trillions of dollars will enter this market
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
If you want to get regular profit, then it is necessary to buy at each falling of the price of ETH and to sell on each increase. To understand in what time it is correct to do it - study the market and its fluctuations.
Activity: 97
June 16, 2018, 09:46:10 AM
I think you should not wait, buy it now. The price of ETH will definitely rise, and the value and competitiveness of ETH should not be underestimated. Now is a good time. I believe you will get a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 1
June 16, 2018, 01:58:08 AM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
I think you're better off buying ETH now, because now the price of ETH coins is down, if you buy now when the price goes down, you will get big profits when the ETH price goes up.
Activity: 129
June 16, 2018, 01:56:30 AM
I think now is the right time to buy ethereum because the price is now down again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 01:51:00 AM
Its worth to buy since the price are dropped and at low price now. There is a chance to get cheap price and if wait any longer might the price would rise and would be long to wait until they drop again.
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 01:46:51 AM
 think better to buy now, the more the demands, the price will grow too. So, if you buy now, some investors will buy too because they see that Ethereum will grow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 15, 2018, 07:01:35 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
You must be kidding, 6months ago ethereum was in $1k ranges and if you are still buying from now you could lose a lot of money.If you arent trading you could lose a lot by just holding it,you shouldnt be buying from the peak,perfect time to buy ? its few days ago when it dips to $300 levels and you should buy a lot because it might be the last time that ethereum will be seen in that level.
still very good to buy Ethereum at this time. with such a rapid development that it will be able to make its future much more interesting and more capable to be proud of. the potential of Ethereum itself makes this coin so increased and makes its price rise.
Activity: 72
June 15, 2018, 06:51:23 PM
This is practically one of the best times to buy ETH,the market is on lower end,  as most coins have lost a considerable amount of value making the coin cheaply available, if you've always wanted to buy some ETHEREUM then this is the time, take advantage of the momments and investu
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 06:48:32 PM
I think we should wait until the market finishes its decline. and then invest in ETH
Activity: 14
June 15, 2018, 06:46:38 PM
Yes I would advice you buy ETH now if you are thinking of investing. Though as an investor you should have bought like a month ago when the value was still very low and hold till when it reach the pick. I believe ETH will still increase the more anyways so I would advice you to still buy now.
Activity: 238
June 15, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
I think it's worth to buy now, because it is unlikely that the rate will drop lower. Now is the time to buy.
Activity: 58
June 15, 2018, 10:49:39 AM
if i have usdt now, i will buy eth , 1500$ comming soon  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: