Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 20. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
in my opinion, we should wait for the $ 950 mark. If this mark is exceeded then it is worth investing. Just after the spring planting, many people bought Ethereum at winter prices.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 06:34:43 AM
Now the price of Ethereum is quite low and it is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum. But if the market will continue to go down, then perhaps it is worth buying Ethereum or other coins in two stages.
Activity: 88
June 23, 2018, 05:41:09 AM
I think it is the right time to invest more. The market is not recover yet, it is just fluctuating. So while it is on red ,better to invest or buy on your own money . Soon when the market is arise, it is worth to buy. Even you spent money , it has a luck of chance it will increase immensely.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 12:45:16 AM
For me it's high time to buy now because sooner Eth's price will start to skyrocket again and will surprise us with it's all time high price. Follow your instinct. If you want to buy at it's lowest, just make sure you are updated and put effort into research with the latest happening so you won't miss it.
Activity: 252
June 22, 2018, 10:49:17 PM
You better not wait for the opportunity now, because now the price is cheap too, so you can stand the next few months with high selling price, I think you will more easily make good profit, with you buy the price now.
Activity: 196
June 22, 2018, 10:48:25 PM
If you think I am, at this time is a good time to buy the ETH. Because the price is also still very low. We recommend that you buy before it's too late and later the price goes up again. Because it looks like the end of the year the price of the ethereum going back up, and somehow reach how dollars.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 10:45:06 PM
Actually for me, while its price is low this is a better chance to invest with it. Ethereum is good for long-term holdings because of its stability in the crypto that is why a lot of people trusts this altcoin. So what I can say is it is worth buying now and then wait for it to increase.
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 10:43:49 PM
maybe now is the right time to buy some eth, because now the price of eth arguably pretty cheap, even now the price is below $500
and probably this is our chance to trade
Activity: 215
June 22, 2018, 10:34:14 PM
For us now is also a good time that you can do, so you will get more profit, because now the price is also cheap and you can stand by waiting for higher prices.
Activity: 179
June 22, 2018, 10:31:43 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

If you have planned to buy ETH it is now the good time. The price has dipping too much into 400+ $. Very affordable and very good to invest and wait until it goes up.
Activity: 270
June 22, 2018, 10:29:58 PM
It is by no means too late to start investing in Ethereum. Now, probably, the most suitable moment when this crypto currency is on the verge of big changes and a steep rise in price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 10:28:32 PM
Time to buy ethereum this month. a good price and I think a good prospect is in ethereum. if seen from the previous eth price, the increase of eth price is very big.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 10:25:05 PM
Now ETH price down day by day so better to wait few days then invest on ETH but if you buy now also fine because ETH Is the good potential coin and upgraded project, ETH price will reach high this year end  
It must be admitted that although the price of ETH decreases but there is a unique fact that daily transaction volume is ever increasing and ever greater than bitcoin, it is the basis for me to make ETH as the main investment coin compared to others.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 22, 2018, 10:01:21 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
You must be kidding, 6months ago ethereum was in $1k ranges and if you are still buying from now you could lose a lot of money.If you arent trading you could lose a lot by just holding it,you shouldnt be buying from the peak,perfect time to buy ? its few days ago when it dips to $300 levels and you should buy a lot because it might be the last time that ethereum will be seen in that level.
for Ethereum it has an ever-increasing development such as Bitcoin. because with the development that is on the Ethereum is constantly increasing and followed by Bitcoin to become the mainstay coins to the fore. so it's great to buy Ethereum right now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 09:45:05 PM
Its okay to buy at any price just make sure you know what your want to become at your investment for long term or for short term method. With this you can avoid losing a profit and make sure you have the information you needed about to the coin to be sure that your investment has a pote tial to get a profit.

In investment method ill prefer long term method if you have willingness to wait for the big profit.
Activity: 169
June 22, 2018, 09:43:51 PM
yeah i think it worh buying ETH now ! because its in low pices at the market you should buy for now and Sell it later when its in pump it up price at the market !! and wait for updates!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 22, 2018, 09:41:41 PM
Now ETH price down day by day so better to wait few days then invest on ETH but if you buy now also fine because ETH Is the good potential coin and upgraded project, ETH price will reach high this year end  
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
June 22, 2018, 09:41:32 PM
Ethereum at below $500 is a great buy. It doesn’t get any better than this opportunity. Good things don’t always happen to those who wait to invest.
Activity: 574
June 22, 2018, 09:26:48 PM
Ethereum just took a real nice dip.  A lot of people were bullish before the dip, so in my opinion this is a great time to pick some discount ethereum.
I think so, the majority of traders have already realized about mtgox FUD was giving a huge impact to the crypto market. As you can see that after the japan court has been releasing a new announcement regarding mtgox and i can see a little signal about another bump will be happening in the future.
Activity: 247
June 22, 2018, 09:20:04 PM
If I were you I will start buying ethereum as soon as possible. Ethereum has gain a lot of popularity recently because of the rise of different icos. Icos have been using ethereum as it main platform which adds to Ethereums popularity. With this dip going on, it is the perfect opportunity to buy cheap ethereum to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: