Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 46. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 09:55:48 PM
if I invest now when prices are still low. we will know in the future whether eth riding stable or increased significantly. the world of crypto is very surprising. I also invest eth since march
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 09:52:14 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

Maybe when the market starts to return, the first buy back is a global coin. I think bitcoin and ethereum are safest for now.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 08:03:38 PM
Some people say that now suitable time, some say that all of them still wait for suitable time. For me purchase of ethereum is worthy at this time because ethereum price is lower right now, and you have to buy it immediately. To invest in this moment it would be nice, you will receive good returns if you invest now century.
i rather wait in an ethereum to increase because i value my profit. i would not sell it right a way just to have money i can wait to a ethereum to increase so that if i have enough more income and when the times come that market increasing i rather invest my earning to another account. there's a chance that my investment would grow.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 07:49:04 PM
Some people say that now suitable time, some say that all of them still wait for suitable time. For me purchase of ethereum is worthy at this time because ethereum price is lower right now, and you have to buy it immediately. To invest in this moment it would be nice, you will receive good returns if you invest now century.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
May 08, 2018, 07:31:59 PM
I think for me this is the best time to buy because eth is increasing the price. Eth is rocking on this past few days.
Activity: 574
May 08, 2018, 07:22:20 PM
What will you say when Etherium will be $2000? If you want to wait, you should wait till Jan 2019, when the market falls again.
Activity: 149
May 08, 2018, 07:21:39 PM
Its worth the trouble, ETH will pay you back if you invest in it, The coin is one of the best there is in the crypto market and will not let you down, it has a proven track record and still has lots of development to do, There is no need to wait,buy now and hold long enough to earn value to it
Activity: 462
May 08, 2018, 07:16:31 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?

You should've have purchased eth when it was around $300 last month. But nonetheless, it isn't too late to purchase etheriums now since they're still cheap as compared to the price before today. But you should have at least bought a portion of eth back when it became cheap.
Activity: 308
May 08, 2018, 07:11:05 PM
Ethereum definitely began to climb up right now, to reach the new all time high after the prices falldown in early 2018. The prices right now is still good for you to buy some ethereum, and wait until it reach the new all time high. I think it is worth it for you to buying ethereum now.
Activity: 378
May 08, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

If you have to wait six months to invest in ETH, then I think the current time is perfectly reasonable for you to buy in because after reaching the exchange rate of more than 800 dollars, now the ETH rate has dropped to the rates of $ 750. So invest now and hold for sure Q4 in 2018, ETH will bump and can reach the price of 2000 dollars.
Activity: 151
May 08, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
Yes now is a good time to buy ETH. now ETH is rising in price
Activity: 202
May 08, 2018, 06:58:18 PM
To be candid I would advice you to wait you buy ethereum at the beginning of the year and sell at the end of the year then you will see your profit

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 06:43:02 PM
In my opinion, the ETH is worth buying right now because the price is cheaper than the last ATH so it is still a good buy. Also Ethereum has a lot of potential for the long and short-term.
I also support to buy. Now, the price is not really low, but it is still worth buying than just waiting. We all know that ethereum is getting more popular and indeed it owns a big potential till now like bitcoin. Hence, it’s more likely to increase than decrease. This is probably a pretty good chance for buying You’d better to buy now and then to keep holding it, you will definitely reach a big profits.
May 07, 2018, 11:32:28 AM
As experience in the past year price increases occur at the end of the year and a great opportunity to add coins and eths including the best coins to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 11:30:16 AM
The market is going up again and if you want to make your money has a big profit then you should wait for a right time that when the ETH has a lower price. Wait and be patient.

Why wait? While the ETH will soar to the skies? The market is now growing and you can only wait for a high price for ETH. Right now the price has slipped a bit (local correction on the news). Just you can buy.
Activity: 42
May 07, 2018, 11:26:42 AM
The market is going up again and if you want to make your money has a big profit then you should wait for a right time that when the ETH has a lower price. Wait and be patient.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 08:23:17 AM
In this moment ethereum price is growing very faster so you can buy ethereum because it will be more valuable in this end of year so don't miss to buy ethereum if you see the previous market condition of ethereum that was forty hundred dollar but now it is seven hundred plus so you understand ethereum must be hit forty hundred dollar so don't let to buy ethereum I am also buy some ethereum for a long time hold.
Activity: 1050
May 05, 2018, 10:42:29 PM
I think you should buy a little in case if the price of ETH decreased you did not lose big. But according to this year's prediction ETH will increase in price $ 1500, if you buy 6 months ago, you are very lucky to get big profit. So you have to be patient and wait for the right price.
May 05, 2018, 10:13:54 PM
eth is touching $ 900. It will probably increase even more. This is a good time to buy. If you dare risk you can succeed in the next few weeks. ETH prices will rise above $ 1200. I believe this.
Activity: 77
May 05, 2018, 10:10:00 PM
so what are you waiting for? market cap already 450 billions, are you waiting until it costs $ 1,000? it is a good time, so you can benefit from the investment you make
Pages:
Jump to: