Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH worth buying now or wait? - page 50. (Read 5973 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
The main problem of the ether is that it is not yet used to buy ordinary goods like bitcoin. And his wallet is very heavy. That is, its main price, is bet on trading on exchanges, and not real use as a payment system.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 02:23:21 PM
the etherium is now profitable to buy, but it is even more profitable to participate in various projects! EuropeanCriptoBank is my favorite ico
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 02, 2018, 01:48:15 PM
I could say that it is a bit late now because the price of ETH is starting to move up now. But if you really like the coin better getting it now. At least you will see a little profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 01:33:23 PM
Now it is good time for buy etherium. i invest my money in etherium i hope in the future this coin will have a good price.
Activity: 181
May 02, 2018, 01:32:44 PM
it's a good time to buy Ethereum. it's cheap now.
Activity: 47
May 02, 2018, 01:30:23 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
when you started with this topic it was god time to buy ETH, but right now it is almost not good,but still price is reliable.ETH will always worth money, if you want it for holdig - buy now and forget,is for ico - buy when you need amount for investing
Activity: 252
May 02, 2018, 01:28:25 PM
Recently Eth released news and Eth expectations are huge buying Eth under 700 dollar's is best price to buy Eth is expected to reach 5000 dollars by this year end
Activity: 93
May 02, 2018, 01:23:28 PM
You should consider buying now before the price get high.
Its not good idea to wait much longer, take this opportunity while the price of ethereum is still low.
Activity: 126
May 02, 2018, 01:15:39 PM
I have been waiting to buy ETH for last 6 months. Is it good time to buy ETH or shall I wait more?
Some people say now is the right time, some say they are still waiting for the right time. For me, buying ethereum at this time is worthy because the price of ethereum right now is lower and you should be buying it immediatley. At this moment investing would be nice, you will get good returns if you will invest now in ETH.
Activity: 434
May 02, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
I think that now it is not worth to wait any longer, it's worth buying, because the coin rate is growing and it will not be profitable to buy it in the future.
Activity: 254
May 02, 2018, 06:32:02 AM
Honestly, I'm now waiting for the right time to buy the Ethereum and Bitcoin, but I can not decide yet, because there are different forecasts now, some predict a big dump at the end of the month.
Activity: 38
May 01, 2018, 08:22:33 AM
This is the best time to buy Ethereum not to wait. The market may green again and this is the right time invest in Eth because from observation and my little of studying the market analysis Ethereum will soon raise again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 11:49:12 AM
Of course it is worth buying now and the sooner, the better for you and your profits, buying ETH literally a couple of weeks ago I already felt a significant profit
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 29, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

You need to wait more because this not the right time ro buy coin. The market is going up again and if you want to make your money has a big profit then you should wait for a right time that when the ETH has a lower price. Wait and be patient.
Activity: 378
April 29, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
I think buying Ethereum is worthy at this time because Ethereum price is down and you should buying it immediately, This is very good time to invest in ethereum, If you invest in ETH at this time then you will get good returns.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
April 29, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
Well for now in my opinion is hold for a bit because the market price for the crypto has a lot of volatility recently and the market price is not that stable so meaning it could go down from a moment. If i am investor then i should not be hurry to invest. I must first conduct an evaluation on when is the best time to buy crypto and for now in own opinion is not a good time to buy though i could also consider on buying crypt as of this moment. So i guess wait for the next wave and i think the bitcoin market price will still dump before reaching it to its highest possible market price. Just think of others on their bitcoin holdings follow them and get along with them. If they will sell their bitcoin then you must do also selling. And if you think they are keeping then better keep or hold your crypto also. Anyway it is not only ETH is a worth buying for because there are many good ICO's out there and one of it is BUBBLETONE ICO.  The team is an experience in telecom and i guess the project is already successful since they will push through with the project as they are already link to more than 80 countries around the world. And the benefit of their project is that the phone number could be use to those 80 countries around the world so no more hassle in replacing simcard for your phone when travelling abroad.
Activity: 322
April 29, 2018, 10:23:06 AM
Such a popular cryptocurrency as Ethereum is probably never too late to buy because it holds all the ICO, it will always be in demand in this case. The Ethereum should definitely buy one, many are predicting that the price could rise to 2000 this year. It's just the beginning. Of course there will still be swings and the price may return, so it is necessary to take on long-term investment.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
April 29, 2018, 10:13:47 AM
It is still worth buying as it has room to grow till 800-900 dollars level. I think ethereum is 2nd best coin to invest and I can guess its pricce hitting 1500 dollars this year sometime. I am supporter for it.
Activity: 429
April 29, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
if you buy ETH today is definitely worth your money because its low price now and if you wait for ETH price to rise before you invest it will not cost you anything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
April 29, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
Do not waste your time just to wait it out. Buy ETH now and then hold it in the long run. Wait for the ETH price to increase first and then you can sell it if you want and if you are satisfied with the benefits you get.
Pages:
Jump to: