Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 2. (Read 113155 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It was a very smart system and worked both ways for the founders as well as investors
copper member
Activity: 98
The content monitoring is also quite needed, considering that a lot of health myths are circulating the popular media.
copper member
Activity: 196
Allowing each medical professional or hospital user rating is a big step forward. And, for many in countries with less reliable medical system this platform can be a savior.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I love the idea of people being able to pick and choose from a global network of health professionals. If this project is successful it could have a very meaningful impact on countless people.

Yeah, but the price is 0 now , all coins were dumped Sad and it is TOP RATED ICO TO INVEST LOL
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I love the idea of people being able to pick and choose from a global network of health professionals. If this project is successful it could have a very meaningful impact on countless people.
This project is already backed by a functioning product (doklist). The team looks active in the blockchain market, flying everywhere to present the project in various meetings/events.

We need only normal exchange, hope team will work on exchange listing more  Wink Wink
Activity: 71
This project is already backed by a functioning product (doklist). The team looks active in the blockchain market, flying everywhere to present the project in various meetings/events.
copper member
I really appreciate medical use-cases. It's a no-brainer. The project has a very strong vision. Wish the team the best.
What is a anything exchanger etheal?

Idex + yobit, slowly orderbook is bigger and bigger, soon will shoot for sure... the most potential coin here, I am buying more
What is a anything exchanger etheal?
copper member
Activity: 196
The issue is adoption as this has to come with a combination from healthcare professionals, individuals and sometimes even governments.
Today etheal will moon on idex, buy side is bigger and bigger from day to day Smiley
copper member
Merit: 2
Hey Guys !

Wish you all the best with this project! It is good to see other hungarian faces in the field Smiley

Keep up the great work ! Your success was an inspiration for us as well.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I really appreciate medical use-cases. It's a no-brainer. The team is strong and with a good combo mix of experts and advisors. The vision is interesting. Wish the team the best.
It seems like today will be some moving on idex, tomorrow will be conference in vancouver and they will be speaking about healthcare icos like etheal/docademic , so etheal will become mainstream
copper member
Activity: 140
The industry has a huge potential indicated by the investments in health care by governments, institutions and individuals. I like the product and the concept.
The vision is good as there are many gaps in current medical tourism. The problem statement is solid because there is no seamless process to find suitable and affordable health care providers.
Activity: 1
"Best ICO", "The best scores in ICO startup websites", "4.5 out of 5", "Most recommended invest ICO". In PRE-orded one HEAL token cost'd 0.80$, after tokens unlocked and released it costs 0.30$, such invest, wow profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Great news! HEAL is listed on IDEX
https://idex.market/eth/heal

Before you move your tokens, think about HODL reward! 🙂
https://etheal.com/HODL
Activity: 44
The score is a combination of factors, including how early and well a specific wallet address upvotes important and popular content and how much HEAL token the address owns.
Pages:
Jump to: