Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️ETHEAL❤️Bringing transparency to $100bn+ medical tourism [30% BONUS period]❤️ - page 3. (Read 113199 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
tokens are unlocked, I was waiting 8 months, but we still did not have any normal exchange wtf??? 8 months guys.. when we will be traiding on fine exchange?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Great Project, I really hope that the project will run smoothly.

Thank you for your support! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I like this idea, and if marketed correctly it could prove to be very popular. I wish you all the best for this project.
Activity: 41
Great Project, I really hope that the project will run smoothly.
Activity: 43
Etheal Trust and Etheal Rank scores of all participants are updated automatically.
If I want hold this tokens for 9 month - I need add myself to some list ?

No, you don't have to. HODL reward is automatic. You can check your HODL reward here:
https://etheal.com/HODL
Activity: 42
I received 2500 HEAL presale on dec-23-2017. When ico end. How much i have received?
Activity: 124
I like the concept and vision to create transparency for Medical Tourism. Good luck guys.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The one of my favorite projects in the healthcare niche. Which is deserves listing on a good exchangers. Only the name of the token HEAL is worth.
copper member
Activity: 294
The story is good, team is great. The need in the industry is massive. If executed well, it could very well be a mass adopted product in the years to come.
Activity: 88
i hope this project will success soon
Activity: 65
If I want hold this tokens for 9 month - I need add myself to some list ?
Activity: 124
I like the concept and vision to create transparency for Medical tourism. Good luck guys.
After receiving my tokens can I move them to a cold storage?

If you move your tokens, you will NOT be eligible fo the HODL reward

See more about the HODL reward here: https://medium.com/etheal/how-to-hodl-with-etheal-4a58d2ec08a7
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Great project i hope it will be listed on the major exchanges soon
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hopefully ETHEAL will have a good start next.It's going to be fun and promising at the moment and I suggest everyone join the good luck team.
copper member
Activity: 98
I like the concept and vision to create transparency for Medical Tourism Good luck guys.
copper member
Activity: 294
Great market, great team and the finished product has been working for 4 years. I really like this project. Good luck guys.
Activity: 56
@everyone We want to introduce to your community a blockchain platform that will be launched in late September. The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year. https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b3ee33df049720b0fe49667
Activity: 462
About Etheal
The Etheal​ ​Trust​ ​Score​ ​(ETS)​ will reflect the general reliability of a wallet address. The score is a combination of factors, including how early and well a specific wallet address upvotes important and popular content and how much HEAL token the address owns.

The idea for ETS is based on the “believability score” from Bridgewater Associates - the biggest and most successful hedge fund in the world. Compared to a democracy where the majority decides, or autocracy where a selected minority decides, the believability score fosters idea meritocracy by weighing the votes of how believable the voter is [41]. ETS will be used to weigh upvotes when calculating stakes for the Weekly Contribution Endowment Fund.

The Etheal​ ​Rank​ ​Score​ ​(ERS)​ will reflect how much total value a user has generated in the ecosystem by, for example, writing useful content, showing up for appointments in time, or getting good reviews. The Etheal Rank will determine what special features an account has access to, like moderating disputes. Each transaction will be recorded in the blockchain with the address of the service provider and user, and encrypted details of the transaction. Both parties can write a review based on each transaction, and open a dispute when necessary. Resolving disputes without external intervention will be incentivized, but when necessary the issue will automatically be forwarded to a committee of moderators. Etheal Trust and Etheal Rank scores of all participants are updated automatically.

Care providers will be able to embed their reviews easily to their personal website with a dedicated review widget and API.

So as per my understanding, its more on a utility healthcare based service. But What endowment fund means?
Pages:
Jump to: