Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherbots: Decentralised Robot Wars on Ethereum - page 3. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
So is there a for sure best piece for each slot? I saw a hook melee weapon that looked pretty overpowered.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Any idea how many individual parts there are?

I'm still wondering about this.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Since the price goes up every time someone buys one, how much was the very first one?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
is there a test version live on the testnet or something similar? I will admit I was pretty lazy looking it up.

not accusing you, looks really neat, but too many scams/cashgrabs around these days.

How do the duels work?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I really like where these projects are going. This one in particular. I'm with many others in wondering if you have a demo/video available for us to get an idea? I think this would go a long way. Also, if you don't have one, when do you think you will?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
What makes this project unique?
Activity: 588
This seems even better polished than cryptokitties was when it came out. How long have you been working on this?

I'm also wondering about this. Also, I'm curious of how many developers you have working on the project?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This is pretty cool. I am wondering if you have a Github available so I can take a look at the source code?
Activity: 486
This seems even better polished than cryptokitties was when it came out. How long have you been working on this?
Activity: 512
Any idea how many individual parts there are?
Activity: 588
Is any kind of demo planned?

Yeah I'd love to see a video before I buy in.
Activity: 35
Is any kind of demo planned?
Activity: 644
What happens after the crate hard cap is reached?
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I went ahead and got a couple bots of my own. I could see this becoming very addicting.
Activity: 36
Yes your site is leaps and bounds better than the tanks!!
Activity: 13
Your problem is going to be getting people to buy in after the ponzii scam of ethertanks, etherarmy.
Those shitbags are still offering tanks and ships to the unsuspecting!

good luck

Yeah it's a shame that the reputation of so many of these DApps is ruined by those shitholes.

Ah well -- I think it's even clear from our site we're way more dedicated/have actual game making skills lol.
Activity: 36
Your problem is going to be getting people to buy in after the ponzii scam of ethertanks, etherarmy.
Those shitbags are still offering tanks and ships to the unsuspecting!

good luck
Activity: 13
I would like to see code please, lately a lot of games built on the ethereum blockchain have popped in.
Are you going to release a demo or a video of a demo anywhere before the launch?
Does early buyers profit from every buy?

Code is verified on etherscan. It's still super early and we haven't promoted much, we're about to post some links to reddit etc so it'll probably blow up Smiley

We just pushed new changes to the site demoing game functionality too. Medium article coming in half an hour.
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
Do these Robot Wars mean that soon the Ethereum network will be again totally congested with the fees skyrocking like with the cryptokitties? Wink
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
Hey that's looks so cool but can u guys share a little bit so we can have a opinion when investing thx
Pages:
Jump to: