Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherbots: Decentralised Robot Wars on Ethereum - page 4. (Read 667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I would like to see code please, lately a lot of games built on the ethereum blockchain have popped in.
Are you going to release a demo or a video of a demo anywhere before the launch?
Does early buyers profit from every buy?
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
Oh no , another cryptokitties type project ? This time you guys want to put a definitive halt to a normal work of ethereum blockchain , right ? You'd better to create your own blockchain for a Decentralised Robot Wars game.
Activity: 33
Merit: 10
Can you release the souce code for the game? Would be good to take a look and see what's "behind the curtains" before spending money on it. Thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

My team just launched https://etherbots.io and you can buy an exclusive presale lootcrate (and redeem it) right now.

It's a decentralised collectible form of Robot Wars, and there are over 2 million unique robots possible to create.

We've hard capped the number of crates from the presale at 3900, and hardcoded in an end date, as we're launching the full game in less than two weeks.

>inb4 shill (yes, it's our game!)
>inb4 copycat (we're the first real, non-ponzi game since Crypto Kitties.)

Hope you guys enjoy. Get them while they're cheap Wink

So they have Standard, Shadow and Legendary gold which goes from the basic to expert levels. Pretty decent parts to pimp up your robots to desired levels
Activity: 42
Hey guys,

My team just launched https://etherbots.io and you can buy an exclusive presale lootcrate (and redeem it) right now.

It's a decentralised collectible form of Robot Wars, and there are over 2 million unique robots possible to create.

We've hard capped the number of crates from the presale at 3900, and hardcoded in an end date, as we're launching the full game in less than two weeks.

Whoa you can Build up-to two million unique robots:-

Robots are built from a melee arm, a defence arm, a body and a turret. You can deconstruct your robot back to its parts at anytime.
There will only ever be 3900 crates for sale. Each contains the parts necessary to build one robot of random rarity. Parts and robots can be bought and sold on the marketplace post launch.

can't wait for the 17 days to be over so i can start playing this  game
Activity: 189
That actually looks kind of cool. Like a heterosexual version of cryptokitties LOL
LOL true that, the millennials passionate about game-duels and robots are gonna be like heterosexuals towards this decentralized gaming portal
Activity: 6
That actually looks kind of cool. Like a heterosexual version of cryptokitties LOL
Activity: 198
Hey guys,

I guess the 2 million parts remain the same for early birds and later sign ups. The actual discount is for number of crates if I'm not wrong
Activity: 154
So If I sign up now, I will get to make Robots with 2 million parts ? and this will not be applicable if the early bird sign up is not done.

Hey guys,

Activity: 13
Hey guys,

Pages:
Jump to: