Pages:
Author

Topic: EtherDelta - Decentralized Token Exchange - page 44. (Read 40440 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 541
September 06, 2017, 05:35:46 PM
I have been using Ether Delta for a while, mainly because it has coins that are not present at big exchanges yet.

Just now I notice something strange!
In the pair MTH-ETH the sell orders are higher than the buy orders.
Is this normal? Shouldn't the buy orders be fullfiled?

They're the other way around mate, those red ones are for buy orders and green ones are for sell orders, or maybe it's just a glitch or something, now

That you have mentioned it, I also noticed something strange, I was looking for some token but all I saw was only sell orders, I'm not going to say which

Token but it's an ICO token with a lot of whales in it, just seemed odd no one actually placed a buy order for such a project with a lot of noise lately.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
September 06, 2017, 03:09:33 PM
I have been using Ether Delta for a while, mainly because it has coins that are not present at big exchanges yet.

Just now I notice something strange!
In the pair MTH-ETH the sell orders are higher than the buy orders.
Is this normal? Shouldn't the buy orders be fullfiled?

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 02:45:28 PM
It doesn't make any sense, if it's a decentralized exchange then why does it ask me to deposit Eth in order to place my sell orders? I know that in order

To sell I'll need to have some gas because my tokens are deposited into a smart contract but most of the greedy and uneducated traders are not aware

Of it, and I don't like it when I try to check all the tokens list to see their daily volumes the list jumps bac up and I miss the token, I just need to check

Them quick you know. but overall it's a good service.

I sometimes use Etherdelta, but you're right about your criticism here. They have weird rules and requirements honestly.

It still stuck on etherdelta, I can't move my funds right now. This sometimes occur and their team must solve this problem then.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
September 06, 2017, 12:27:43 PM
It doesn't make any sense, if it's a decentralized exchange then why does it ask me to deposit Eth in order to place my sell orders? I know that in order

To sell I'll need to have some gas because my tokens are deposited into a smart contract but most of the greedy and uneducated traders are not aware

Of it, and I don't like it when I try to check all the tokens list to see their daily volumes the list jumps bac up and I miss the token, I just need to check

Them quick you know. but overall it's a good service.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 12:10:27 PM
Hello GUYS
IS ETHER DELTA HACKED TODAY?

Activity: 715
Merit: 101
September 05, 2017, 11:12:13 AM
etherdelta is the first exchange I use, it is easy to use, as far as i use it there is no constraint it's just a bit slow becoming a bit uncomfortable, hopefully there is a better change for etherdelta, i will support you
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 05, 2017, 08:59:10 AM
Etherdelta is slow and confusing.

Please copy the interface of Bittrex. Simple Fast and Easy

Even Cryptopia got better UI

I have teh same experience about the UI interface, the etherdelta should improve the UI interface to be simply and friendly for users though I can still find the answer in the help document.

It's easy to criticize something but there is only 1 guy working on it.

Get some volunteer front end devs who would like to help out with the website design and tell them to contact the main dev if you want the UI to be improved faster. Otherwise, you just have to wait. The dev is working as hard as he can to make this exchange succeed, but he is only 1 man.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 05, 2017, 08:28:10 AM

I have teh same experience about the UI interface, the etherdelta should improve the UI interface to be simply and friendly for users though I can still find the answer in the help document.
September 05, 2017, 07:05:23 AM
I have an placed order that i wish to cancel and i pressed the cancel button and it showed a transaction but this transaction is still pending for 30min...what am i doing wrong? i just want to send my ether to mew again

Try refreshing the page, sometimes the display doesnt update itself correctly, but reloading the page should fix it. Normally a tx should not take more than 1-2 mins to confirm in ETH.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 04:41:59 PM
I have an placed order that i wish to cancel and i pressed the cancel button and it showed a transaction but this transaction is still pending for 30min...what am i doing wrong? i just want to send my ether to mew again
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 06:26:08 AM
heyho Smiley

is there any possisbility to get more accurate charts at Etherdelta ?
for example with zooming, candlestiks adjustment, volume...

the provided one didnt show any value if I go with the mouse over it.
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4834/gxiu4ate_png.htm

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
August 31, 2017, 11:25:13 PM

For beginners it may seem confusing but over time and you trade often there, I'm sure you'll get used to and understand how trading works on etherdelta.

It's really confusing at first but if you learn on how their trade works you can actually find it easy and more convenient than the other exchange. And Etherdelta doesn't need to copy any interface since they are doing a good job already and I think there platform is easy to understand.

And one thing I would request is they should have a search box so that traders can easily locate their coins if they wish to find it there since it's a huge struggle to scroll down and find those buried coin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
August 31, 2017, 06:45:58 PM

For beginners it may seem confusing but over time and you trade often there, I'm sure you'll get used to and understand how trading works on etherdelta.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
August 28, 2017, 03:14:55 AM
there are too many spam orders. they are putting 50 pcs fake order and we can not trade. you should find a solution for it.

They are real orders but the exchange allows you to put orders even if they exceed your acc balance,but after it gets executed its subtracted.

I think it should be subtracted when the order is placed and if cancelled then refunded, if not then it should not allow you to place more orders until it's fulfilled or cancelled.

I think this is another bug that needs to be fixed soon. But I am sure they will fix it in the future.
Just learning about this development and why would etherdlta allow this to go on hope the fix comes in early

Just purchased CTR through EtherDelta, how do I add the token MyEtherWallet?
Contract Address:   0x96A65609a7B84E8842732DEB08f56C3E21aC6f8a
Token Decimals:     18
token symbol:            CTR
August 31, 2017, 02:18:22 PM

It's the price of decentralization. All actions are done on the blockchain, so you don't have to trust any 3rd party to do certain actions for you.

So you have to wait like what 30 seconds , that is the ETH block time? Something around that, since your orders are sent to the blockchain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 11:23:40 AM

Activity: 381
August 28, 2017, 02:53:03 AM
I am always interested in ETH in any article would have information about ETH, your site looks the grass looks interesting, I would be interested in it and use it to exchange the balance ETH which I get from the trade  Kiss
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
August 27, 2017, 08:03:27 PM
Just purchased CTR through EtherDelta, how do I add the token MyEtherWallet?
August 22, 2017, 09:33:19 AM
hi etherdelta do you save or store our private keys in your server.
is etherdelta safe

is etherdelta safe

i have some question about it :/
Although we can create a new address there, But faster if I just import my address But it requires me to include my privatekey.

Ok here is the answer, looks like my theory is correct, the private key is not stored sent over the internet:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6ugapr/private_keys/
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 01:46:30 AM
is etherdelta safe

i have some question about it :/
Although we can create a new address there, But faster if I just import my address But it requires me to include my privatekey.
Pages:
Jump to: