Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 2.0 will bring big changes? - page 2. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
July 18, 2019, 06:11:06 AM
Ethereum team keeps proposing upgrade of their network, yet words are not been matched with action. I thought the switching from POW to Proof-Of-Stalk (POS) was going to take place earlier this year, I can't tell why this has not been implemented and right again talking of 2.0. I hope they don't fail this time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 18, 2019, 06:02:34 AM
I hope that is true, ethereum 2.0 will bring the good change to ETH and cryptocurrency too.
This is will have a good effect in cryptocurrency market and will grow more more stronger.
The good ever think if we can proofe if we can be the real currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
July 18, 2019, 05:55:36 AM
Etherium 2.0 what is it ?
The new chain will be launched ? what with old coins its swaped ?
Or it will be realized how fork ?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
July 18, 2019, 05:43:16 AM
I read the news about Ethereum 2.0 will be launched at the beginning of next year (January 2020).
What if buying ethereum for now, is the right time? If there might be good advice from you, let's take time for this.
 Thank you.

for me this is the right time to buy any alts that have good team and projects in it. Because the bulls might come very very soon and if you are not ready you might get left behind which is the most awful thing to do

Indeed, not only ethereum, almost all of the altcoins are falling againts bitcoin. Ethereum is a long-term investment and I think buying it now is a pretty good decision because ethereum prices have reached $ 1400
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
July 18, 2019, 04:38:35 AM
I read the news about Ethereum 2.0 will be launched at the beginning of next year (January 2020).
What if buying ethereum for now, is the right time? If there might be good advice from you, let's take time for this.
 Thank you.

Right, in my opinion it would be very good to try even though ETH prices are now in a downward condition. Good Luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
July 18, 2019, 04:34:51 AM
 Thank you.

for me this is the right time to buy any alts that have good team and projects in it. Because the bulls might come very very soon and if you are not ready you might get left behind which is the most awful thing to do
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
July 18, 2019, 04:32:03 AM
Whatever will revive the ethereum network to function well is highly welcome. Ethereum is just too slow for my liking when trading on some decentralized exchange that makes use of the ethereum network, it can be very frustrating seeing pending transactions and delayed orders because of the slow ethereum network.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
July 18, 2019, 02:47:54 AM
 Thank you.

Eth will definitely change for the better. Why? Not everyone with a good project can shift to a different protocol and they are beginning to do it soon. POS isnt perfect but will give more advantage to eth network capabilities.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 18, 2019, 02:04:08 AM
I think you are right as Ethereum had already proven its worth on the cryptocurrency industry, and will continue to be successful with the series of upgrades.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
July 18, 2019, 12:31:24 AM
I don’t think that now it’s a good idea to invest in Ethereum, since everything is falling and Bitcoin cannot get a stable price, constant races up and down. There is no doubt that the price of ethereum will grow, but I think it is worth waiting to buy a coin at the level of 150-180 dollars.
The coming update with ETH is great but we can’t tell the future price of ETH, yes there’s a chance for a more dip price buy I hope its not going to happen because ETH is a good coin and the bull market should bring ETH to top. We can buy now or buy more later, its your choice now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
July 18, 2019, 12:28:33 AM
I don’t think that now it’s a good idea to invest in Ethereum, since everything is falling and Bitcoin cannot get a stable price, constant races up and down. There is no doubt that the price of ethereum will grow, but I think it is worth waiting to buy a coin at the level of 150-180 dollars.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 18, 2019, 12:25:04 AM
yes now is the right time to buy ethereum because most likely when version 2.0 comes out you will get a surprise with a good price connection from ethereum. maybe for now, the development of ETH is being seen to be worsening, but maybe it happened because of the improvements they made and that has become commonplace for ETH users. so we just wait for the good news when v 2.0 is launched.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
July 17, 2019, 11:17:19 PM
In my opinion, if they finally bring the staking feature in ETH 2.0 than I am sure the price will rise significantly before the launch of 2.0

I started HODL on Ethereum from the past bear market and waiting for Vitalik to release staking on the ethereum network.
I doubt if vitalik will release the POS update shortly because this time a very controversial statement has been made by him if ethreum wants create a cooperation with BCH to create another scalability solution.
The increase of the price depends on the hype.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
July 17, 2019, 04:10:50 PM
 Thank you.

The start of Ethereum 2.0 is going to be witnessed in 2020, in winter. It is very difficult to say what will happen to the price of ETH token to this time. However, the fact is obvious that soon Ethereum will become, perhaps, the biggest update among all public blockchains since their invention ten years ago. Probably, the company needed to deal with these changes a bit earlier.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
July 16, 2019, 03:42:14 PM
I have read that, hope everything will be as they written, but why the price is so low? it must grow on this news.. I think that ETH is the best crypto currency for everything
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 16, 2019, 03:09:42 PM
haven't you learn, for the thousand times before, that technological advances in crypto MAKE 0 EFFECT ON THE MARKET???

Are you dumb or what??
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
July 16, 2019, 01:38:59 PM
Proof of Stake will be the main change we will see in ETH, this will be crazy because miners will become holders, and all their mining equipment focused on ETH will have to focus on another coin. I'm not sure if ETC will adopt  POS too, but if they do not then for sure most of the miners will jump to that coin.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
July 16, 2019, 01:34:14 PM
Ethereum 2.0 has already been launch but there are so many speculation and i think this is true that 2.0 is not yet in the community.
we will have it on the last quarter of the year.
this is why we are not yet on the top though the changes has been felt a little like the speed and fee.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 16, 2019, 01:31:57 PM
 Thank you.

I bought ETH last year and so far it lost 100% value. I really hope it'll change. Vitalik, do something, please  Cry
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
July 16, 2019, 01:14:46 PM
the last time hardfork ethereum did not bring any changes but with an upgrade 2.0 I hope the fee problem will be resolved because fees are now very strange and can be said to be very unstable sometimes cheap, sometimes the price is very expensive so I hope if the upgrade really happens will hopefully be stable and more affordable
Pages:
Jump to: