Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum 2.0 will bring big changes? - page 3. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 16, 2019, 03:30:37 AM
For me it is better to buy now and hold while waiting for that exciting development. I think this 2.0 goal is to make the Ethereum blockchain more faster and secure making the whole platform more improve than before but even if there is no development that will occur, still it is right to invest in Ethereum because the platform was already commonly used by most ICOs to support their projects.
Ethereum blockchain has been fastly enough, I think. Too fast transaction speed might create disadvantages when attacks or compromised occur on network, how to roll back in such cases? I think the most important thing Ethereum network should include is to create better environment for projects that choose to operate on its network. It will help Ethereum become stronger in crypto.

I think ethereum is safe enough to deal with attacks. so we don't need to doubt it. Fast and cheap transactions still seem to be needed, because dev must accelerate the development of ethereum 2.0

and most importantly the token shit problem, we want to know what steps will be taken by the dev to solve this problem. too many useless tokens in the ethereum network. there must be cleaning to make it better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
July 16, 2019, 02:54:12 AM
For me it is better to buy now and hold while waiting for that exciting development. I think this 2.0 goal is to make the Ethereum blockchain more faster and secure making the whole platform more improve than before but even if there is no development that will occur, still it is right to invest in Ethereum because the platform was already commonly used by most ICOs to support their projects.
Ethereum blockchain has been fastly enough, I think. Too fast transaction speed might create disadvantages when attacks or compromised occur on network, how to roll back in such cases? I think the most important thing Ethereum network should include is to create better environment for projects that choose to operate on its network. It will help Ethereum become stronger in crypto.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
July 16, 2019, 02:41:13 AM
I read the news about Ethereum 2.0 will be launched at the beginning of next year (January 2020).
What if buying ethereum for now, is the right time? If there might be good advice from you, let's take time for this.
 Thank you.

Activity: 756
Merit: 14
July 16, 2019, 02:21:45 AM
ETH team has lot of work to do for the coin to get back on track from price decline,I'm still shocked ETH didn't go beyond 350$ since bitcoin bullrun started,its not a good sign at all maybe after the ETH 2.0 upgrade things will change
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
July 16, 2019, 01:17:45 AM
In my opinion, if they finally bring the staking feature in ETH 2.0 than I am sure the price will rise significantly before the launch of 2.0

I started HODL on Ethereum from the past bear market and waiting for Vitalik to release staking on the ethereum network.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
July 16, 2019, 12:57:43 AM
If developers manage to solve the problems of scalability and increase the speed of transactions, Ethereum, of course, will retain one of the leading places in the crypto world.
I read earlier that these improvements can increase the ethereum scalability to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second. It would be nice to see ethereum so fast. However, the transition to ethereum 2.0 promise January 3 next year. In the meantime, this coin has now dropped too much in price, 230 dollars is very little for her.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
July 15, 2019, 10:04:15 PM
I read the news about Ethereum 2.0 will be launched at the beginning of next year (January 2020).
What if buying ethereum for now, is the right time? If there might be good advice from you, let's take time for this.
 Thank you.

For sure, it cannot be branded Ethereum 2.0 if it is just a minor change in the entire system. It is going to be huge. Right now, at a little above $200, Ethereum is indeed a good buy. I am always making sure that I am including Ethereum in my portfolio regardless of whether there is an Ethereum 2.0 or not. Ethereum is always the best altcoin. If its price goes down, grab the opportunity.
Activity: 574
July 15, 2019, 03:40:59 PM
 Thank you.

all ethereum believer is waiting for this ethereum 2.0
and if next year this ethereum 2.0 really born, i'm sure we will see ethereum price spike up and create new high in price
I am also thinking that, when ethereum 2.0 is present it will certainly affect prices significantly. In your opinion, is it the right time to buy ethereum, when the current price is at $ 230? I hope that from now on, ethereum will not experience a delay in its price growth. At least there is 5% growth in every week, it will look good.
That is what I think when ethereum 2.0 is present, of course it will not affect the price. But the ethereum community will always believe ethereum will increase and rise again. And it will have a long process. Because we see the crypto market now still going down.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
July 15, 2019, 03:28:27 PM
 Thank you.

all ethereum believer is waiting for this ethereum 2.0
and if next year this ethereum 2.0 really born, i'm sure we will see ethereum price spike up and create new high in price
I am also thinking that, when ethereum 2.0 is present it will certainly affect prices significantly. In your opinion, is it the right time to buy ethereum, when the current price is at $ 230? I hope that from now on, ethereum will not experience a delay in its price growth. At least there is 5% growth in every week, it will look good.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
July 14, 2019, 06:14:50 PM
Eth 2.0 will have an impact not only on Eth but also on the crypto market itself. Let’s just wait. But the price of Eth is surely to rise and will rise decently enough as compare to what it is now. Stalking right now is a better option according to me and what others are also suggesting over here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
July 10, 2019, 06:24:43 PM
If there is an update like that, and there is a log file about what is being updated and whether it has an impact (although not directly)
I think that can increase the price of Ethereum. It's still good if you take it from the current price. Because it could be when 1-2 months before the update, Eth's price soared.
Activity: 509
July 10, 2019, 02:51:58 PM
I have read a lot that the new ETH 2.0 update will be bad and many are skeptical about it, but personally I believe in the success of the ETH developers
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2019, 02:44:06 PM
Definitely it's a good news over eth investors! I hope and think ethereum 2.0 growing definitely faster then now. you can invest over ethereum now without any confusion!
The dominance is very large in a coin. I think you need to wait for the price to go down. For $ 200 I will be ready to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
July 10, 2019, 01:04:35 PM
Definitely it's a good news over eth investors! I hope and think ethereum 2.0 growing definitely faster then now. you can invest over ethereum now without any confusion!
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
July 08, 2019, 02:22:41 AM
If developers manage to solve the problems of scalability and increase the speed of transactions, Ethereum, of course, will retain one of the leading places in the crypto world.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
July 07, 2019, 07:22:39 PM
I think Eth will get a bump from this. It’s price is currently swinging in 300 range, it will definitely improve upon the arrival of Eth 2.0. Maybe by the end of 2019 or start and the first quarter of 2020, the price will increase. It’s good to buy some Eth now for it to be in your favour. I myself will stalk some in my wallet so that I can benefit from the price increase.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
July 07, 2019, 05:09:26 AM
I am only afraid if PoS consensus will work on the biggest alternative blockchain. We still do not know much about PoS security and implement it on such big network would be hard with many possible scenarios.
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
July 07, 2019, 04:57:32 AM
I am really interested in Ethereum and Altcoins in general. I suppose I should just lurk around the "Altcoins Sub-Forum" before Posting a Thread of any kind to see what I may or may not learn from the Threads being made in here. Any of the Posts people are making are probably going to greatly helpful as the Replies to the questions despite not being of any help to Me it might be in the future more knowledge is always a good thing lol, am I right or what.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 06, 2019, 11:41:23 PM
It sure will bring changes, but how big i dont know, POS coin is the trend right know, but it depend how good ethereum chain to handle dapps, if the capability still like nowaday, i think people will transform to Atom, Atom is POS coin and so awesome, its really fast
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
July 06, 2019, 11:00:15 PM
If it's true Ethereum 2.0 will be launched early next year, of course it's very good and there will be a big change of course. And if you are buying now while waiting until next year it's certainly a good investment step. Because now ethereum can be said that the price is still cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: