Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum ALL IN? - page 5. (Read 2473 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
August 16, 2018, 07:39:42 AM
After 3 months, OP said that Ethereum is on its lowest point @ $538.
Few days ago ETH's price was $260 or lower and that's the lowest point.
If you haven't bought months ago and waited for the bottom up to this point its still a good all in choice.
Ethereum @ $295 is still a good choice to buy.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 16, 2018, 07:39:36 AM
In my opinion it will definitely garner a lot of requests for Ethereum while the value is below this time, the demand gathered by everyone will push higher. Because Ethereum is one of the coins that most people trust.
The shake just bring more interested investors to buy in, this can be a good deal to invest greater amount of your money since the market really gives a bargain price for ETH, but putting all in needs to think twice as no one can predict how deep ETH value can go chances being trapped is still possible so invest only what you can afford to lose and forget.
copper member
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum
August 16, 2018, 07:31:23 AM
Investing all for ETH now is my decision. I bought at 20E at $ 255. ETH increases twice the price next month. The development team of ETH will have a price support move, rest assured

same
Minimum twice, ethereum the first we should trust. just think 90% token based on ethereum and most cryptoproject
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 07:26:23 AM
In my opinion it will definitely garner a lot of requests for Ethereum while the value is below this time, the demand gathered by everyone will push higher. Because Ethereum is one of the coins that most people trust.
Activity: 58
August 16, 2018, 07:02:31 AM
Yes, I have bought several ETHs for me to hold, but not all of my money is at ETH, only a portion of my investment funds are at ETH.
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 06:15:41 AM
Investing all for ETH now is my decision. I bought at 20E at $ 255. ETH increases twice the price next month. The development team of ETH will have a price support move, rest assured
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 16, 2018, 05:09:47 AM
its good to buy eth now because its on very low price. And the good thing is we almost in the end of the year. it means that eth will start to recover again and for sure it will give us a lot of profits if we invest now in ethereum. But still its risky because we dont know when will this dumping of ethereum stops. as we know trading is risky but if you willing to take the risk then dont be afraid to invest for sure in the future this ethereum will rise again.

last months i am really opposite to all in any coin.
but in this market condition i will all in to ethereum.
because it is reaaly cheap below 300 dollar.
Activity: 75
August 16, 2018, 04:00:43 AM
You can go all in on ETH as it's one of the most widely known and widely used coin. Almost all the exchanges provide coin trading against ETH. But I still feel that instead of going all in on ETH, do 50% on both BTC and ETH. Both are top 1 and 2 coin and will remain there for very long time. I don't find any alternative to them yet and that's why it's certain for me that for next 5 years, they won't be dethroned.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 16, 2018, 01:24:26 AM
If you put your money all in to ethereum and you have an emergency today that you needed to withdraw to fiat?then more than half of the capital is dead,thats why i never use rhis strategy because i want assurances and that will be by diversifying of my assets
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 12:56:48 AM
its good to buy eth now because its on very low price. And the good thing is we almost in the end of the year. it means that eth will start to recover again and for sure it will give us a lot of profits if we invest now in ethereum. But still its risky because we dont know when will this dumping of ethereum stops. as we know trading is risky but if you willing to take the risk then dont be afraid to invest for sure in the future this ethereum will rise again.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 09:11:54 PM
Now is the time to invest ethereum. This time ethereum decreased. If you invest in ethereum now, then you will get huge profits when ethereum up at the end of the year.
Activity: 113
August 15, 2018, 07:24:35 PM
If you're willing to take risks, you should. The market is unpredictable. But Ethereum is developing quite well, perhaps the fall is temporary.
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 12:55:44 PM
Going all in tor they of the cryptocurrencies in the market is a very risky move but if you look the fact that people are preferring to invest in bitcoin rather than ethereum and the value of the coin is decided by now much it is circulated it's better to go all I for bitcoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 01:55:59 AM
I believe also in the technlogy of ETH but for me its better to invest at eleast 50% of your funds to make sure that you are still safe and invest the other half in other good coins like bitcoin,NEO. But if you want to buy ETH right now, it's still fine cause ETH has good potential in the future and it'll rise back to thousands $ soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 01:55:21 AM
The one who just went to the market can and should buy, and to everyone else this seems a big risk and can turn into even bigger losses. So it's worth thinking about investing in cheaper coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:22:07 AM
I think I will buy a lot of ETH, ETH is currently No2.
ETH still has a decent outlook and is currently worth investing in.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 09:28:14 PM
The price yesterday at 350 US dollars is appealing l. And the current price of 367.14 USD is not bad at all. Infact this is a good entry point to buy in bulk. There are speculation that Ethereum will be hit by another dip after today. If it goes lower thatn 340 USD i am buying.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
August 09, 2018, 09:14:39 PM
It is usually not a good idea to go ALL IN on any single coin. Buying some Ethereum at these low prices should be fine but spread your money in many top coins than just Ethereum.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
August 09, 2018, 08:39:16 PM
It is possible that the people who will now buy Ethereum will become impossible rich in the near future.
like that. ethereum is a very good coin in both short term and long term investments. especially now that ethereum is below $400 this is a good opportunity to buy ethereum as much as possible.

buy ethereum as much as you can, but do not all in on ethereum,,
ethereum is good crypto. but, the risk become higher if we invest all our money in ethereum only
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
August 09, 2018, 07:09:50 PM
The price of ethereum went down to a very low level..I do not think you will fall any further..So I sold the Hshare and Neblio which are in my portfolio and invested all of them in Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: