Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum ALL IN? - page 6. (Read 2473 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
August 09, 2018, 07:02:25 PM
At present the market has fallen very deep, Ethereum's price is also lower than $ 400, now hovering around $ 370, this is a good price for us to buy Ethereum. This is the queen of altcoin, so many ICOs use the platform of Ethereum. Every day it has a huge trading volume. I believe in future Ethereum will continue to grow and reach higher than $ 1200 later this year. So if we want to make a profit in the future then we should buy and hold Ethereum now.
The price right now is at great level to enter and if you are ready in the risk of investing all in with this coin do it because I know that will be worth it in the end of the year. This will not crash totally, when market recovera ETH will follow to move upward so act now before the opportunity gone.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 06:51:05 PM
At present the market has fallen very deep, Ethereum's price is also lower than $ 400, now hovering around $ 370, this is a good price for us to buy Ethereum. This is the queen of altcoin, so many ICOs use the platform of Ethereum. Every day it has a huge trading volume. I believe in future Ethereum will continue to grow and reach higher than $ 1200 later this year. So if we want to make a profit in the future then we should buy and hold Ethereum now.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 01:36:35 PM
It is possible that the people who will now buy Ethereum will become impossible rich in the near future.
like that. ethereum is a very good coin in both short term and long term investments. especially now that ethereum is below $400 this is a good opportunity to buy ethereum as much as possible.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 09, 2018, 12:16:28 PM
It is possible that the people who will now buy Ethereum will become impossible rich in the near future.
Activity: 378
July 23, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

Ethereum price is at it's lowest point this month. Any people who bought or is planning to buy a big stack of Ethereum?
Investing 100% of your assets with ETH this month is a stupid thing. Nowadays, everyone is investing in Bitcoin, and the price of altcoin will be reduced. I recommend investing 100% of your assets in Bitcoin during this time

hi friend, I think people predict different, about btc or ethereum, we can not blame because everyone is free to invest wherever and also every investor has their own beliefs, btc and ethereum are the same coins have great potential either in long term or short.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

Ethereum price is at it's lowest point this month. Any people who bought or is planning to buy a big stack of Ethereum?
For me as what I experience in investing in bitcoin,ethereum and other altcoin I'll rather buy ethereum especially now a days that ETH is in lower price.ETH for me is profitable of them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
July 23, 2018, 07:48:14 AM
Before everything is so high it's good we take this opportunity and do not waste this exact time to buy bitcoin and altcoin because of the likelihood of bitcoin will soon rise as well as the eth that will follow.
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 07:35:35 AM
Ethereum develops and moves to victory in the scalability race, Butorin will be able to realize his plans faster than jumping to solve the problem of network scalability. Everything is actually not as clear as it seems at first glance. And the solution to this problem may come from a young and inexperienced player but it will not give him the right to manipulate this technology. The cryptocurrency market is based on the principle of open when. And this is a key engine of popularity in this field. To summarize, I would say that for cryptography the future cryptoeconomy and technology is developing fastest in the competition which leads to super fast karastan development of science and technology
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 23, 2018, 07:34:17 AM
Yes, it's a good time to buy most coins as I think another bull run is incoming.
And if you're buying, then ETH certainly is a great choice. It's one of the strongest projects in crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:31:15 AM
I think we should wait a while to invest in ETH. With my analysis of ETH's price chart, ETH is still in a downward trend. So we should wait to buy ETH for $ 380. I think this is the lowest price of ETH this year
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
July 23, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

Investing 100% of your assets with ETH this month is a stupid thing. Nowadays, everyone is investing in Bitcoin, and the price of altcoin will be reduced. I recommend investing 100% of your assets in Bitcoin during this time
Activity: 273
July 23, 2018, 07:24:38 AM
Right now the price of ethereum are slowly decreasing and for me this is a good chance to buy in a lower price. In the past few months we saw the huge correction in the market and the price of cryptos are fall, and I bought some ethereum. Now I decided to buy more but not all my money of course it's better to keep some money for other things.
For me.I'll agree to you for what you had do especially now a days that ethereum price was slowly decreasing.I'll buy ethereum as long as I had extra money.Ethereum is one of my best  alternative coins that I have, that is why I'll always wait that the price goes down to buy it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 23, 2018, 05:09:22 AM
in my opinion it is very inefficient better you divide your trading capital to buy another coin because if you just buy ethereum the profit you get will not be much and the risk of ethereum is also very high because the total supply of ethereum is unlimited.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 04:56:55 AM
it's good if you wanna buy now, i think all coin starts to rise now.
but do NOT buy all in, you're better to split your capital in several coins. that's in order to reduce your risk
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
July 23, 2018, 04:52:16 AM
Ethereum is great and I would say secure investment as someone want to invest a big fund but if there are thinking of high profit then its better to invest in potential altcoin to gain high profit.but after BTC ,eth is the best choice to invest.
Activity: 97
July 23, 2018, 04:43:24 AM
Ethereum is being sold off for ADA (Cardano)

Because Ethereum has scalability issues and no clear solution yet.

Not financial advice though.

Always Do your own research #DYOR
Activity: 518
July 01, 2018, 09:25:16 AM

indeed Ethereum lowers the price is very far from the highest price level, but whether this month Ethereum will raise the price again or it will raise the price, but if anyone wants to buy it now people who know about Ethereum, even if their newcomers will think twice, because they certainly fear the ethereum will again lower its price.
Activity: 134
July 01, 2018, 07:23:44 AM
Ethereum is really very cheap now and we have a great opportunity to buy it. But even under these circumstances, I would not recommend anyone to buy Ethereum for all the money. Leave a small amount for the altcoins.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
July 01, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

This bear market may continue until the end of 2019. I belive in technology and ecosystem of ETH. I am also planning to buy more ETH but not now.

$200-300$ is good buy area and I wont spend all of my money.
i would convert all my coins into ETH if ETH reached 200-$300. But the fact is that won’t come true. ETH so far flight for $400 well. I personally suggest to have half BTC and half ETH. $370-$400 is ideal point to purchase ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 28, 2018, 01:25:03 AM
-snip-

All in with Ethereum is an idea which almost always never goes wrong.

Ethereum is a solid coin with an extremely bright future ahead. If anything, we can probably expect it's value to double from today to the end of 2018. Basically it's a solid project with a real world use case and an active development team.
Pages:
Jump to: