Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Below $500 - page 13. (Read 1330 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
March 18, 2018, 01:49:23 PM
Well, I must say that this is definitely a good buy at this price range. But, don't go all in yet. We haven't seen the bottom yet and I think we can go down to $350 area. This has been the topic for several threads here (if it will go down to $350) and according to the chart and its recent price movement, it is not impossible right now. Give it a day or two and there's a high chance that we'll hit that area. Have some $ ready at your favorite exchange and be ready to fire it when the time comes.

As you can see, we are really having a massive correction in any coin within the market. But don't let these price movement fool you. This is just normal if you just think of what happened in the past months. There's no such thing as going "to the moon" indefinitely. The steam will eventually teeter and price will crash inevitably. If you have trust to ETH, be strong and just hold it.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 01:40:33 PM
It's just beginning. I think it's under 100 . Don't rush to buy it. They've crashed, and they're going to buy them when they're oversold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 01:30:36 PM
Yep. Sadly, the price goes down too low. It will be very difficult for those who are keeping it. But this is a good opportunity for those who are planning to invest because the current price is very low. $ 450 at the present time
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 18, 2018, 01:19:47 PM
this is very bad situation for ETH holders, we have seen the price of this Ethereum has risen more than 1200$ last year and still have the chance to rise more in the future, but rightnow the problem is there are too much drops recently, the price of ETH drops to much that we can buy so many ETH to hold in  the future.  SO believe me this is time, we should hold as long as possible and buy some new altcoin if the ah

I bought Ethereum when price were $1000+, do you really think
this is a bad situation for me? Ethereum was undervalued at $1000,
now like all other crypto-currencies Ethereum is dropping and any
person can buy Ethereum with a discount.
   Holding advice is OK, buying new alt-coins is OK too, buying more
Ethereum coins is OK, this is the time for that. Holding and buying
more, to make our position for future even better of it is possible.
    Situation is great for people who wish to buy more. Situation is great
for testing our holding capabilities. Do not panic, this is only a test
for whole of us.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 01:08:38 PM
I think ETH will come back the price 380 - 450$. Then we will consider to buy more. ETH can't be die, just guess what is the better range price to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
March 18, 2018, 01:02:00 PM
Do not panic Ethereum is just in a bearish market cycle just like bitcoin, once this cycle completes then we will see next bull run too, so just be patient and wait for the right time, crypto is just getting started, good times will come soon.
I hope so too. Unfortunately, the market dictates its conditions, but we need to adjust for it, nothing to do, we need to wait for better times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 12:42:55 PM
this is very bad situation for ETH holders, we have seen the price of this Ethereum has risen more than 1200$ last year and still have the chance to rise more in the future, but rightnow the problem is there are too much drops recently, the price of ETH drops to much that we can buy so many ETH to hold in  the future.  SO believe me this is time, we should hold as long as possible and buy some new altcoin if the ah
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 12:35:29 PM
Crypto ads bad news and EOS dumping their ETH bags helped a lot. Eth being at this price whilst me not having more fiat feels bad. Time to buy is close.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 12:30:55 PM
300 usd soon total fud. Its very sad but we must accept it
Others altcoin also are in dumping price, in ethereum price below $500. We didnt have to be to sell all right away the flow will tends to go up. Sad to know indeed price is down also today, but it will going up its value.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
March 18, 2018, 12:21:58 PM
Ethereum price is now below $500
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
Is the sky falling?
Price move drop way faster than bitcoin does
It is sad time in Ethereum we are all supporting to Ethereum so buy more Ethereum soon it will pump again. The current crypto market is unstable we don't predict the future possibilities so I am expecting it will raise in tomorrow. I believe the Ethereum it is trusted investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 18, 2018, 11:48:13 AM
Is the sky falling?
Too quickly we fall to the bottom, this has not happened yet. It's interesting when we fly upstairs, rather, this G20 summit would have passed.
Activity: 420
March 18, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
Don't panic! I belive that soon we will see recover
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
I think it will go down even more.  Don't forget thet last summer when eth was at 300-ish people considered it as a bullrun.  The price was high back then and a lot of investors were quie happy about that.  1400 was just ludicrous and couldn't be held much longer.  Now that the price is 500 ish, it's actualy still quite high.  It could go down back to 300ish and stay there for months.  A lot of early investors need noobs to leave the room and forget all about their bad investment episode in crypto.  After the dust settles and they're gone, we're in for the next ride.  Until then: you better hold on.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
Is the sky falling?

When bitcoin and ethereum dropped a lot everyone thought it is the end. However, time and patient made patient investors to earn a lot when bitcoin reached it's ATH at $20,000 and ethereum at $1400. We cannot actually tell that it's the end just because the market fell too hard. It can be a great opportunity for investors to buy more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
March 18, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
I will not be worried when the ethereum falls and this condition will continue and I will take the pitch to buy ethereum for a low price
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 10:25:36 AM
Yes Ethereum suffer from this now but not just ETH all crypto and even BTC is also dump and I am hoping soon it will go up again so my investment will go up again . Im too sad of what's happening to be honest I totally lose half of my investment and that's very alarming Sad
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
March 18, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
When all these speculation on ico etc is done, it will skyrocket again because it is the true leader of blockchain ecosystem. If there is no ethereum, there would be just trash bitcoin fakes
Many had speculates prices and best choice when buying at dump price. Dump price causes a lot of fuds, it so happen of went down and up but usually fuds may disappear. And I think ethereum can bounce back, mostly ethereum uses in so many ico's. So definitely ethereum will going high.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 10:03:59 AM
There is a great number of bad news about the crypto and ICO-world
I belive, that today is a great day to buy something like Ethereum - it's gonna grow up to the moon
If G20 wouldn't say "crypto-coins is a big scam and let's close it all and let's start from BTC"
However, it won't be and i belive in a perfect future of this skies
Activity: 532
March 18, 2018, 10:01:19 AM
When all these speculation on ico etc is done, it will skyrocket again because it is the true leader of blockchain ecosystem. If there is no ethereum, there would be just trash bitcoin fakes
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
March 18, 2018, 09:57:42 AM
In such a bearish market it's no surprise, especially with pressure that comes from bad news, like Google banning ads, connected with ICOs and crypto in general
Pages:
Jump to: