Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Below $500 - page 6. (Read 1330 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN
March 28, 2018, 02:05:29 AM
Im not worried about ethereum's value for now, because it will rise soon when the market will recover from its deep!
So dont think negatively on whats happenings! go positive, but some good coins for now and think about big profit you will get in the future!
also try some trading, it is the best time to trade and get a high profit Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 01:56:53 AM
As we all know the volatile market makes the altcoins also fluctuate, especially the ETH prices have dropped below $ 500, I think this is the best time to buy you extra ETH and you should be patient ETH and wait for recovery. Hopefully the ETH price will rebound in late April and may reach $ 1200.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 01:47:14 AM
Yes, the etherum is a promising and stable crypto coin, but we will see a price below $ 400, I think we will see an even greater fall in the crypto market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
March 27, 2018, 09:24:05 PM
The better you gonna do right now is to buy more ethereum because if you do that you can gain more profit for sure . If you see the price decreased buy more because after the dumping price the next it will increase again. $500 for. Ethereum is good compared to the highest price which is $1400 and maybe after few weeks the price become double.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 27, 2018, 08:49:47 PM
it's a normal price right now. ETH shouldn't see lower prices. because bitcoin's price is a btc of market 9K-10K was accepted. new fluctuations should not be expected.  Cool Shocked
Actually bitcoin is now 7900 and continues to fall

I think this drop is caused by the ICO ads ban from the twitter, which makes the investors panic and start to sell their coins at a lower price. I am buying these cheap btc and ETH, the price is nice, is it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
March 27, 2018, 07:51:43 PM
it's a normal price right now. ETH shouldn't see lower prices. because bitcoin's price is a btc of market 9K-10K was accepted. new fluctuations should not be expected.  Cool Shocked
Actually bitcoin is now 7900 and continues to fall
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2018, 07:50:10 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 07:44:32 PM
Ethereum being a solid crypto coin and it's next to bitcoin, bitcoin is down for quite some time right now so i think every prices currently are just fine. It would be a panic for ethereum hodlers if bitcoin is rising and yet ethereum doesn't follow.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 07:30:34 PM
In such a bearish market it's no surprise, especially with pressure that comes from bad news, like Google banning ads, connected with ICOs and crypto in general
Totally we've been affected for that and people are getting worried to see how market fall down badly. We really don't know when this bloodbath come to an end but I believe this to see happening by mid this year.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
March 27, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

In recent days the crypto market continuously bleed, bitcoin prices fell below $ 8000 resulting in ETH prices also falling, ETH price now is $ 460. This makes many people anxious and want to sell off ETH. However, if you want to make more profit in the future, you should patiently hold the altcoin and wait for the price to recover. Besides, this is also an opportunity for us to buy more ETH for under $ 400
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 07:05:12 PM
Ethereum should not fall any more. I think Ethereum is a guide for other projects. Bitcoin is very elsewhere but Ethereum is a very solid project. Good times come patience.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
March 27, 2018, 06:49:23 PM
I am also worried about the fate of the Ethereum. But, unfortunately, the price of the Ethereum will begin to grow only when Bitcoin will grow.
 Until we see this, the price of the Ethereum will continue to fall. Undecided
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
March 26, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
The same threads were created about bitcoin when it went through a correction and you guys are all worried with it.

Can you remember on how much ETH costs last year? It was only around $10 - $20 and now it is an hundred dollar worth for an alt coin.

The sky isn't falling so you holders of ETH trust your coin although I will rely and depend on bitcoin always.
totally agreed!
ethereum's growth is too much so don't be surprised with this price point since it's way too far from its price 10 months ago. just keep on holding if you don't want to take the loss.
There are so much complain about the price fall of each alt coins. I don't know if they did some research before getting one and investing to it.

If you are so unsure of what you are investing and you think that's the end of it then they can finally end up their investment and tell that the sky fall to them.

As long as it is higher than the last year's price it's still a good price so don't you worry if you have bought during when the price is quite high, it will increase again for some time.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 11:15:56 PM
This is definitely the lowest price of 2018. And after March it will start going up as every year
Activity: 224
March 25, 2018, 07:51:44 PM
The same threads were created about bitcoin when it went through a correction and you guys are all worried with it.

Can you remember on how much ETH costs last year? It was only around $10 - $20 and now it is an hundred dollar worth for an alt coin.

The sky isn't falling so you holders of ETH trust your coin although I will rely and depend on bitcoin always.
totally agreed!
ethereum's growth is too much so don't be surprised with this price point since it's way too far from its price 10 months ago. just keep on holding if you don't want to take the loss.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
March 25, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

Activity: 378
March 25, 2018, 07:44:32 PM
There's someone out there that are happy to see this price as they can buy more at lower price at $520. I'm hoping that this will not go down at $300 which is too much for a good quality coin like Ethereum. This is just a correction as even bitcoin had in a downfall position which I think it will recover soon.
Activity: 263
YGOLD is a Defi platform
March 25, 2018, 05:06:20 PM
no problem man! it is just a fluctuation of the market. when comparing with 2015 or 2016, it still grow so much. You need be more patient and hodling. in next year, you will receive big profit
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
March 25, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
It is going to touch $1000 sooner or later, but no one knows when is that really going to happen.

I remember that last year, the price of ETH was almost with no movements at all, it has been between $200 and $400 for more than four months if i am not wrong.

Now the price of Ethereum is 524$,the price is greater than 500$.Actually the price of Ethereum is move towards the 1000$.If you want to inverse for the long term , it's better to choose Ethereum.Ethereum is on the top of list in altcoin.Which show it's trusted altcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 25, 2018, 03:40:23 PM
Now the price of Ethereum is 524$,the price is greater than 500$.Actually the price of Ethereum is move towards the 1000$.If you want to inverse for the long term , it's better to choose Ethereum.Ethereum is on the top of list in altcoin.Which show it's trusted altcoin.
Even if Ethereum decreases that much, it would just be in favor of investors. This will provide them with the opportunity to buy more Ethereum. It is always preferred to buy a potential asset at as much low price as possible. Ethereum is one of the strongest digital coin. It has also a large community of investors. According to crypto experts, Ethereum might touch 3k dollars by the end of this year so buying at low value only means more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: