Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Below $500 - page 3. (Read 1330 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 06:56:15 PM
I'm not worried on the longterm, but short term I have no clue, if only I had taken some profit. It's strange how most people I know didn't take significant profits and it still crashd so hard. I bet there's some market manipulation going on to get people to panic sell, wish I panic sold at the start, now it's too late though.
Keep holding on to them. I believe in the next few weeks the ETH price will rise above $ 600. Market fluctuates regularly, until one time they will rise again. should not be too worried. In the long run, the Crypto market will explode. This is the best time to invest.
Activity: 663
Merit: 501
quarkchain.io
April 02, 2018, 05:53:32 PM
I'm not worried on the longterm, but short term I have no clue, if only I had taken some profit. It's strange how most people I know didn't take significant profits and it still crashd so hard. I bet there's some market manipulation going on to get people to panic sell, wish I panic sold at the start, now it's too late though.

I don't believe in holding any coin too long as its unpredictable what future gonna show us as ETH was trading $1500 2 months back and now its below $400 so people who have sold at that time are really lucky and have made good profits and those who became greedy and were hoping that it will cross $2000 are regretting now and now the only thing they can do is to hold.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 05:49:15 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
April 02, 2018, 05:42:26 PM
dam right now at $39
Activity: 7
April 02, 2018, 05:32:46 PM
even below $400.. now at $370
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
Ethereum price is now below $500
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd
Is the sky falling?
Price move drop way faster than bitcoin does

Because bitcoin prices fall, so many people will swap their ETH with BTC to boost back bitcoin prices. You know BTC is the most influential on the price of all the coins.
Calm down, it's just a while. If BTC returns up, ETH will soon get its high price again.

Think hodlers in the market has been calm, they are just worrie as to how low this thing will go
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 02, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
Is the sky falling?

Because bitcoin prices fall, so many people will swap their ETH with BTC to boost back bitcoin prices. You know BTC is the most influential on the price of all the coins.
Calm down, it's just a while. If BTC returns up, ETH will soon get its high price again.
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 10:42:24 AM
rumor has it that ICO guys are cashing in on the ETH to prevent further losses
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 10:34:07 AM
All the altcoin presently tend to decrease, as affected by the bitcoin value reduction. Now ETH price drops below $ 500, I think it will soon recover in the near future, I advise you not to waste time right now the best time for you to invest in it, keep up and wait when the increase Back you will earn profit from it, I think by the end of 2018 it will reach the value of $ 1200.
Merit: 4
April 02, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
I think ethereum will go to the moon for some months later. Ethereum is one of the top altcoins in which ethereum has the best quality of transactions. The price of ethereum was relatively stable. Already many large investors are interested in ethereum. They invest and trade, both large investors and small investors. With its own platform, ethereum is getting better and more popular around the world. Ethereum became one of the altcoin destinations for big business use. So I think you better invest ethereum , the hold for 1-2 months. thanks
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
April 02, 2018, 10:26:25 AM
ETH is just having a price correction, it will go back up and its not the end of it!

It's not correction, it's down trend. It has to be reversed but I don't expect this soon. In the meanwhile you can buy more Ethereum to profit later.
Activity: 56
April 02, 2018, 10:19:21 AM
ETH is just having a price correction, it will go back up and its not the end of it!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
April 02, 2018, 02:10:30 AM
USA is trying to suppress ICO's with all its oppressive institutions like SEC & IRS, but the rest of the world has long awoken to the evil tactics of America, and is eclipsing and outplaying it. ETH is a great buy at these levels.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 02, 2018, 01:00:57 AM
Is the sky falling?
then whats the problem with that?isnt it normal for the price to drop?your askin if its sky falling ?nope its a correction and a normal routine for the coin to make such movement because if the price remains normal market is nothing because no circulation will happen.and if thats the fact so whats trading is all about?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
April 02, 2018, 12:47:44 AM
ethereum is likely to return to its initial value. but it seems not only the price of ethereum, the most cryptocurrency also experienced a large price decline.
keep calm and hodling your ethereum until the end of this year
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
April 01, 2018, 11:08:54 PM
its already $384 so said but i hope so it will grow up as soon as possible it is so scary after btc this is the best coin ever where we can belive and can do invest like btc both of this coin some where connected together and let the grow up btc i think then we can take any decision when the btc price down from that time the bad is begin for other coins also.
Activity: 99
April 01, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
at the time of decline, of course, there may be different thoughts. but I see ETH as the most reliable project in this market. we witnessed very nice purchase prices. it's 10x compared to last year.
I fully agree with you, and ETH prices back with new maximum in marketcap)
The main thing is for us not to abandon ourselves to despair.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 07:35:17 PM
Is the sky falling?

Unfortunately ethereum still in a down of price...the market today is still bloody and needs time to recover and make a correction but ethereun will goes higher soon. We must not so worried about this because correction of crypto prices is just a normal thing happened here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 07:10:24 PM
It's a graph dinamic
In 3 weeks or maybe 1 month it will start to grow up
It just can't go down and end the Ethereum
It has to adapt for todays market game level
Hackers, new rules and many other bad news reduse the price of many crypto in nowadays
Especially on the Ethereum price
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 07:09:47 PM
at the time of decline, of course, there may be different thoughts. but I see ETH as the most reliable project in this market. we witnessed very nice purchase prices. it's 10x compared to last year.
Pages:
Jump to: