Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum below $600 - page 20. (Read 2062 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
March 16, 2018, 05:36:00 PM
Remember last year, remember each correction and just average the price - buy and buy more alts!:)Some people are waiting for huge rise after 14 May - conference Consensus

i have the same opinion. it's like something huge is going to happen, the meeting you are talking about is a very suitable event that could totally change the situation
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 05:25:27 PM
Remember last year, remember each correction and just average the price - buy and buy more alts!:)Some people are waiting for huge rise after 14 May - conference Consensus
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
March 16, 2018, 05:19:19 PM
I see no problems with Eth. Since January altcoin market lost ground two times from $400 bln to $180 bln. During three months of this year I transfer fiducial into cryptocurrency through the lose ground.
Who waits for this rough moment for cryptocurrency to pass, will be then rewarded.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 08:38:05 AM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Not only Ethereum, even all coins down. This is a great opportunity for investors to invest in which coins are wanted. In March almost two times the price decline drastically. If you buy now, you can hold it until June 2018.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 08:37:29 AM
I agree this is a good time to buy any crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Keep working and do not give up.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 08:20:07 AM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

This is thee best time to buy again. We all know that Ethereum is the second best to Bitcoin and the community will not allow Ethereum to get dumped to as very low price. Don't let the FUD conquer your mind. Just take a break make a quality time with your family and when you come back the market will go back to normal.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
March 16, 2018, 08:18:02 AM
I remember times when ETH was 300$ for a long time, also when it raised to 600$ we were happy! Of course after price 1200$ now for us is collapse, but it market, it faling and raising all time, I believe soon we will see growing ETH!

absolutely agree with you, i don't understand why people are panicking around and make other people panic. well, actually i do. the lack of knowledge and experience. but as you have written, my friend, ups and downs are not rare occurrence in crypto-world. we just need to understand that this panic is very profitable for some people. so keep calm and wait)) the crypto-spring is coming
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 08:12:19 AM
I remember times when ETH was 300$ for a long time, also when it raised to 600$ we were happy! Of course after price 1200$ now for us is collapse, but it market, it faling and raising all time, I believe soon we will see growing ETH!
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 16, 2018, 07:44:30 AM
In my opinion Ethereum is currently the best industry cryptocurrency, a project with enormous potential. At this price you have to buy and keep even if it could go down again, because in the next few months it could grow a lot.

Ethereum has so much to offer more than as a currency. It is one that I am holding since I know, it could grow more that $600 dollars. At present its  a good buy if it even go lower. I bought my ethereum at $300 but I am not expecting to reach that level now. Smiley
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
March 16, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

I also consider this the right time to buy Ethereum remember if you buy in a dip last month you made at least 10% profit or more, ethereum will always be a good coin to invest they have proven that over the course of two years, it's just that whenever Bitcoin crash eth also crash.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100