Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum below $600 - page 19. (Read 2062 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 19, 2018, 09:42:09 AM
Yesterday, I think ETH will continue to fall below $ 500. I have prepared money to buy ETH if they fall down so. But unexpectedly today the market has rebounded. ETH prices are over $ 500 and they continue to increase. But I still decided to buy them, I'm sure they will continue to increase in the next few weeks. ETH could be $ 900 in the next 3 weeks.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 19, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
I think now the ETH investment is still not a good choice, because there are still a lot of ICO team is seeking to sell the ETH and choose cash funds, so this may make the ETH prices further down, I think you can wait for a while.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 09:19:19 AM
Thanks for good ideas about that situation with Ethereum, friends. I think that will buy some more ETH and hope it will be good in upcoming months.         
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

I think now you can buy almost everything, because the price is now very attractive
Activity: 98
March 19, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

This is the best time to buy in and make a profit if you are a surfing enthusiast
Activity: 433
March 19, 2018, 07:28:26 AM
All the people that i know invested in some crypto coins are telling me that it's the time to get out and save my money, but i already did that and buy some now, but why do you think its hold only to June?                  
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
March 18, 2018, 12:24:43 PM
OP should update title of this thread, it's below $500 and it's not over yet. this is necessary to attract more people who are only waiting for this opportunity to buy altcoin at a reasonable price.
Activity: 322
March 18, 2018, 11:57:01 AM
I have long waited for the opportunity when I can to buy Ethereum below  500$. For me, this is an excellent opportunity to increase my capital.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
March 17, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
I agree this is a good time to buy any crypto, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Keep working and do not give up.

I also think that 550 (and lower) is a great price to buy ETH. This price last time was a few months ago. I'm confident that today's decline is a harbinger of a very good and rapid growth. Don't miss a good opportunity to earn.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
March 16, 2018, 08:36:07 PM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Almost all are down but as you say its time to buy and profit in the long run.
But this kind of situation is kinda difficult to all holders especially to me that I am also a holder of few currencies and I am not that type to sell what I have in my pocket therefore whether the market falls or rises there is no reason that I will panic as I know already how the market works.
Patience is the best thing that we should build in cryto currencies world.
Activity: 166
March 16, 2018, 08:27:10 PM
A temporary phenomenon. By the end of March, it stabilizes to its average price of ~ $ 750-800. News bad as you can not see. It's time to buy)
Activity: 77
March 16, 2018, 08:11:35 PM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

According to my opinion, what happening now is the time for buyers because the prices of the ethereum is low but not only ethereum, any coins or tokens in the market is not very expensive so we must keep calm and dont panic sell. I think you are right to buy more coins like ethereum and sell it when the time comes for the markets grow to earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 16, 2018, 06:35:06 PM
I remember that ether dropped from 30 USD to 2 USD Wink its only for short time my friends
If I am not mistaken, but this has never happened, he fell from $ 20 to 6-8, but he did not fall from 30 to 2.
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
March 16, 2018, 06:30:22 PM
I don't worry about price as I see my Ethereum investment for long term. If you are not patient or brave you can sell and get out. I'm pretty sure it will go up again but it takes time.

Yea, but later or sooner you will need some cash to buy house\car\flat\new iphone but u cant if ETH will cost 200-300-400$ for several years. Better and safest option - stay in USDT/USD and wait buy signal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we are still here and we will stay forever.
March 16, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

this is necessary for the sole purpose of giving everyone a chance to enter the crypto world. it was always like that; Crypto's path has only one derction, but it is often used as a back-and-forth route to give another chance to board the train.
it's time to go up; if you say no you have to wait for the next stop if there are other.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
March 16, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

I'm also surprise but not only ethereum is falling, all popular coins are also in red but I agree with you they are 40% lower and this is not good for those who bought Ethereum at $1 level but let's see if they can regain their price after the correction period.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 06:17:25 PM
Great time to bag up on ETH I think it will have strong growth this year.

Yeah.. in fact, i am impaciently waiting to see ethereum below $500 this time.. i have more than $15k worth of fiat in my bank account ready to buy and load some ethereum to my bags.

it is a really good opportunity, it is not a crash, just a good opportunity for all of us.

I think the same. In December there were a huge inflaction and substantially all the coins in the crypto market went up very fast. Everybody have seen their portfolio in big green. Now it’s just a physiological drop that will last until the market will recover more stability.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
March 16, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Yeah.. in fact, i am impaciently waiting to see ethereum below $500 this time.. i have more than $15k worth of fiat in my bank account ready to buy and load some ethereum to my bags.

it is a really good opportunity, it is not a crash, just a good opportunity for all of us.
Activity: 98
March 16, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 05:37:52 PM
I remember that ether dropped from 30 USD to 2 USD Wink its only for short time my friends
Pages:
Jump to: