Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum below $600 - page 27. (Read 2062 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
March 15, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
youre absolutely right, you hit the main point of the scenario, many had expect much more on ethereum in this year but suddenly it struggle to go up to where the expectations place, but it is the perfect opportunity to have some ethereum investment because of the price down. i think many people will get rich this year because of ethereum.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
March 15, 2018, 09:39:20 AM
finally the inevitable doom of ethereum started Cheesy

supply and demand is a very serious matter for all the altcoins out there which people don't take seriously most of the times. altcoins with a smaller supply will always soar better than the coins like eth which have an enormous supply.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 15, 2018, 09:39:15 AM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Yes you are correct, today is the right or the perfect time to buy some ethereum because the price of it is in dip right now,  I think it is profitable because eth is one of the best altcoins in the market right now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
For me personally, such price for Ethereum is an opportunity to buy it at a more favorable price. I am sure that Ethereum will restore its growth.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
March 15, 2018, 09:34:53 AM
because bitcoin down affect
not just ethereum all coins now in down trend include ICO tokens and coin
just buy back keep and HOLD until new year will back at the right way
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 09:37:27 AM
very bad ((( Huh
Activity: 238
March 15, 2018, 09:32:41 AM
i hope etherum will cope with this sad tendency in cryptocurrency trends... seems like it's not  great time for investments now...maybe it's better to wait till autumn
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 15, 2018, 09:30:21 AM
Now the price of ETH is over $600.

I think a lot of people are buying ETH at less than $600.

They're waiting for the market to rebound!
Those are always following any updates about the ethereum developement will try to buy ethereum as much as they can. Pos, Plasma and many more updates has been planted by vitalik and another core ethereum developers. It will be jump again and those whales accumulating so many profit.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 15, 2018, 09:29:31 AM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

yes, I'm quite concerned about the price of the ethereum at the moment.
but anyway, the current situation is so bad for almost all altcoin and bitcoin. I think it's good to buy a lot of eth and hold it for the next 5 months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
March 15, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

i think you need to spend more time in crypto world , bcoz it is not only ethereum down ..

btc from 2 months doing up and down , so ether is also affected from it ,, not only ether but also entire market affected .
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 09:23:32 AM
big ball played very hard to make sure the price of cryptos to keep falling out. im now just sit off and watch it fall. in the end of this year we will see it  will be rise again. cryptos game by big ball. who cared. just hold tight with what you got and hope the current price not too fall down. risk to be taken and i willing to take the risk out.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
Eth will be a little lower. We need to do graphical analysis well and wait a little longer. after which serious profits can be obtained.  Grin
Activity: 132
March 15, 2018, 09:17:37 AM
After the price of eth was less than $600, the people who invested in BTC in February suffered serious losses and I lost a lot of money.

Activity: 73
March 15, 2018, 09:11:59 AM
It is best way to buy and collect much ethereum and hold it till the day when the price increase. However, for us who have hold ethereum no need to be panic or confuse because anything will run well as all people expect and wish. As long as we want to be patent and calm, we will not lose anything, even we will get much advantages and profit from it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
March 15, 2018, 09:04:55 AM
It's not bad. I mean, the whole market is going down. On the other hand of it, it's a good chance to buy more coins since they have low value and it will gain more and more in the next few months. It will be totally worth it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
March 15, 2018, 09:03:18 AM
I would say under $600, Eth is a good buy. At one point it was $1400, so I believe next bull run, it will go over $1500. So if you get a chance and have some cash around, get some Ether. Good luck
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
March 15, 2018, 09:02:01 AM
The shakining time of awakening small investors now is the time. This happen for a big reason. Beyond our imagination ethereum could reach the peak this year and the years to come. This situation is like similar as what the community says that it was like the same happening last year. Well good to see it for those who wants to grab it. Bad to see it for those who panicking.

Its very reasonable to panic currently as many dint expect the dip to get this far, but again its crypto, and the market is volatile by nature so anything can happen. i agree with you though that there is no reason to panic and that the small time investors can make the most out of this
Activity: 921
March 15, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
I believe that even the Ethereum now dropped to $ 600, however for all those who purchased it a year ago to autumn, in any case they are in the black. I think you should not worry about its price now. Ethereum will grow again, as well as all other altcoins and bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 08:46:37 AM
Now the price of ETH is over $600.

I think a lot of people are buying ETH at less than $600.

They're waiting for the market to rebound!
Activity: 104
March 15, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
I also believe in this, but I do not believe that the price will reach $2,000 in the near future. All this depends on the price of Bitcoin and its growth rate.
Pages:
Jump to: