Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum below $600 - page 25. (Read 2062 times)

Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2018, 01:14:51 PM
a good time to buy it
I would state that it's a nice time to purchase coins because the price is going to recover if they keep working on it. Bitcoin is the same way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 01:12:15 PM
In my opinion Ethereum is currently the best industry cryptocurrency, a project with enormous potential. At this price you have to buy and keep even if it could go down again, because in the next few months it could grow a lot
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
Ethereum  is below $600 because all the market is red and price of all coins are down and  It is a good time to invest in Ethereum. May be it will go upside soon.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 12:04:09 PM
a good time to buy it
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
This is panic momentum on the part of the beholders of ethereum. Once in a bluemoon this take place. The crash sounds not familiar in this present age coz ethereum is not so long anyway from the day it was created. The making of ethereum is vital now if it will crash so far or it will recover as soon as possible.

Well, this is not the first time. And not the last one! Such a jump people "from the upper society" specifically do to scare the total mass, and they began to sell the eth, and the other part of the population bought it. Thus, by falling, in the future, by driving a coin, they pass it, people spend it and buy even more, it does not stand still, it circulates from hand to hand. Someone loses money on this, and someone earns, and quite well.
If possible, wait for the maximum drop, buy the ethereum, and when we pass the pump, sell and earn!
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 15, 2018, 11:11:15 AM
All the market is red right now , there is nothing different about etherneum too .
When bitcoin falls all the other crypto currency coins falls too and so is the case with etherneum . But there is some relief seen since this morning and the things might get better by the end of the week . This is the best time to use those dollars to make some good investments.
Activity: 140
March 15, 2018, 11:07:36 AM
This is panic momentum on the part of the beholders of ethereum. Once in a bluemoon this take place. The crash sounds not familiar in this present age coz ethereum is not so long anyway from the day it was created. The making of ethereum is vital now if it will crash so far or it will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 434
March 15, 2018, 11:04:22 AM
i dont know why but i think this time is the best for buying some coin like btc/eth. maybe next week the price will be bounce to green.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 15, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

i am not aware what is going on with the market right now but that is pretty normal to the cryptocurrency like Ethereum. Price may go up and down anytime with or without community issues depending on the investors, traders and whales but let us just grab this opportunity to buy some if we have capital to pour into our portfolio.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
March 15, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
ETH today fell to $ 600. This is a good condition for investors to buy and hold ETH. I think that ETH price is influenced by Google's decision to block the advertisement Crypto. But in the future, prices will rise again. We should buy ETH and hold is a wise decision for today.

Ethereum would be possibly or probably drop lower than $500 before it recovers and I myself will not panic and surprised because I do know that the Crypto Market would recover soon.
When Bitcoin drops down, Ethereum and every altcoins would drop as well but depends on the case because there are some altcoins also that isn't supposedly paired with Bitcoin's market value but instead of USD.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
March 15, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
ETH today fell to $ 600. This is a good condition for investors to buy and hold ETH. I think that ETH price is influenced by Google's decision to block the advertisement Crypto. But in the future, prices will rise again. We should buy ETH and hold is a wise decision for today.

Nope, natural correction of all coins after an explosive unsustainable price rally that happened last week of December to first two weeks of January. In fact, why bother to diversify when all coin price action is literally the same for months.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 10:56:31 AM
What is happening now? Ethereum is now struggling to meet the expectations on its eco-members. Anyway, within each worst situation, there is an advantage. This is the right time to buy more ethereum and make some good profit during upswing.

Agree, this is the right time to buy and good time to invest to almost any coins. We can see downs in every alt and bitcoin but I see this as an opportunity to be utilized and get profit from. This dumps are already happening every now and then and I am sure that it will likely to happen more than hundred times in the future but I think this is just something to prepare for a long term success.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
March 15, 2018, 10:55:13 AM
Crypto market volatility is hitting hard this time so we wouldn't be surprised if Ethereum and Bitcoin would drop to it's lowest peak but we all know that this is the future of our monetary so Bitcoin, Ethereum and the while crypto market will soon recover and will double it's market cap before this year ends.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 15, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

right, now is the time to buy Ethereum as much as possible. the price of ethereum has gone downhill. if we buy ethereum as much as possible then it will get a lot of profit when the price of ethereum rises. I hope the price of ethereum does not go down any further because it will make a loss for me.
Activity: 350
March 15, 2018, 10:49:46 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 15, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

I was really regretting that I bought when it started to hit below $700 without knowing it is still going down. But anyway, anyday from now it will still rise back up so lets just wait or invest more until then. Very good time for investment.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
Ethereum is the best altcoin so far and it will rise again anytime now. I believe I will earn nice money with ethereum

So it's a good time to buy now then.

Overall I think eth will have a pretty great year and buying low now would be a great idea.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 15, 2018, 10:37:04 AM
we are facing downtrend.. it can be happen but there is no problem.. in my opinon now is time to buy Smiley not an advise!!
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
March 15, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

Looking at the current price development of ethereum, I'm sure the ethereum will come back for $ 300. because the current bitcoin price also continues to fall. and my advice should you wait for a more appropriate time to buy and hold until the end of the year, because my experience last year is also like this, at the beginning of the year always all the price of bitcoin and altcoin down.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 10:34:29 AM
Ethereum is the best altcoin so far and it will rise again anytime now. I believe I will earn nice money with ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: