Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Classic - page 2. (Read 440 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 03:41:24 AM
Should invest in ETC now? I am very confused about this. Please give me some tips on this.  Huh Huh Huh
ETC managed to become headliners of the crypto-currency market in the first months after its formation. For two weeks from the date of the sale, new airs were already traded on the Poloniex, Bitfinex, Kraken, BTC-e exchanges, and were also added for extraction by the large MinerGate pool. In contrast to the support of Charles Hoskinson and Gavin Wood, the owner of a large pool of Chandler Guo promised to attack 51% on the Ethereum Classic network, but did not receive support in this endeavor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 03:36:59 AM
I read in the news that the CoinBase exchange on August 7 will add Ethereum Classic to its platform, the last couple of days showed the increase in the value of this coin, apparently based on this news. I think that growth will continue, so you still can invest in this coin!
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
August 07, 2018, 03:30:09 AM
Same SCAM like ETH
Vitalik and foundation also hold 75% of all supply

Yes, it is.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
August 07, 2018, 03:21:59 AM
ETC will be listed on Coinbase in the near future so you probably could make some profit buying it before it gets listed there. I think 2x could happen when the listing takes place and people FOMO in.

Supporters and holders of ETC are greatly banking on the listing of it in Coinbase and this can be the biggest news for ETC at least for this year and can spark and magnet more interest into this cryptocurrency where ETH get forked from. I think that although it is definitely smaller compared to ETH it got active developers working for it and a good & strong community behind it so it can be easy to conclude that this has a potential of also making it into the future. Today can be the right time to get into ETC and then hope that the value can soon be rising.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
August 07, 2018, 03:17:03 AM
Should invest in ETC now? I am very confused about this. Please give me some tips on this.  Huh Huh Huh

i dont advice anyone to invest in ethereum classic. i was an etc investor as well last year. and i holded and waited with them during bullish market for so long but i gave up at the end. barry tried to shill it for a while but it didnt work either.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 03:13:47 AM
Even though it still has a modest increase, but it seems that for the next years Ethereum Classic (ETC) will be very difficult to experience further increases. This is due to the emergence of new Altcoins that have more features to implement, some even have Cross Chain.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 03:08:34 AM
In my opinion Ethereum Classic is currently one of the most underrated cryptocurrencies in the industry. It's a very good quality project, his team is working hard to improve it and I think it has great development prospects for the future. As soon as the market will recover in the coming weeks/months, I think its value will grow a lot
Activity: 37
August 06, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

You may still invest in ETC, though it is too late to get for the biggest profit that anyone can have.
ETC will be in COINBASE very soon.
that is the main reason why ETC is a good to get now.
Thanks you  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 124
Merit: 8
August 06, 2018, 04:51:05 AM
Get some of it, it'll rise for sure with coinbase adding it
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 04:46:22 AM
Looking at the current ETC price chart history record, I believe this alts has a good potential and a promising coin for investment. However, if you are planning to invest in ETC, just wait for the bear market once the market value is lower and just have to wait for the bullish market to take effect in the coming months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 04:45:14 AM
Honestly I say I like ETC but I do not like their team and their site is for me a big minus for investing
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 06, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

You may still invest in ETC, though it is too late to get for the biggest profit that anyone can have.
ETC will be in COINBASE very soon.
that is the main reason why ETC is a good to get now.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
August 06, 2018, 04:41:14 AM
It's going to be listed on coinbase so you are confused to invest?
it's correct. The projects that are traded on coinbase are very good projects and are very statistically.  Huh Huh Huh Huh
You can upgrade now and stop calling coins listed on coinbase as "projects". There's too many attentions that are being caught and thrown to those coins once they are being considered by Coinbase and no doubt, they are coinbase - one of the biggest exchange.
They are finalizing now. Coinbase Announces Final Testing Ahead of Ethereum Classic Listing.
August 05, 2018, 12:28:00 AM
I think you can turn on the etherium classic, indeed its value has fallen and now there is the opportunity to buy it cheaper.
I also think like you. I think it will drop to $ 11-12 so I will not buy right now.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 11:30:32 PM
I think you can turn on the etherium classic, indeed its value has fallen and now there is the opportunity to buy it cheaper.
August 04, 2018, 11:30:29 PM
To end your confusion here is a link explaining all about ETH and ETC >
https://coincentral.com/ethereum-classic-vs-ethereum/

IMO its a solid investment at the moment. The development team are active
and it is set to be included on Coinbase which is always a big deal.

Here is a report from back in march which shows how active the team are >
https://globalcoinreport.com/interesting-forecasts-for-ethereum-classic/

And a analysis from just over a month ago > https://www.finder.com/ie/ethereum-classic-etc-price-prediction
Thank you. This is a very useful information for me.  Kiss Kiss Kiss
August 04, 2018, 11:28:49 PM
Same SCAM like ETH
Vitalik and foundation also hold 75% of all supply

https://i.4cdn.org/biz/1533372399148s.jpg
Really. Is that speculation? Is there any proof that this is true?  Huh Huh Huh
August 04, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

Its the old chain of ETH which means half or probably more than half of the people who believed in ETH back then had forked it and resulted to ETC, it still support smart contract and way better than ETH actually its just that only few developers looked into it. But for a price like $16, its still very young and could be more than a hundred in few years.
I also think like you. Is it time to buy ETC?  Huh Huh Huh Huh
August 04, 2018, 11:26:22 PM
It's going to be listed on coinbase so you are confused to invest?
it's correct. The projects that are traded on coinbase are very good projects and are very statistically.  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 04, 2018, 04:28:12 PM
ETC will be listed on Coinbase in the near future so you probably could make some profit buying it before it gets listed there. I think 2x could happen when the listing takes place and people FOMO in.
Pages:
Jump to: