Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Classic - page 3. (Read 440 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
August 04, 2018, 04:25:22 PM

Its the old chain of ETH which means half or probably more than half of the people who believed in ETH back then had forked it and resulted to ETC, it still support smart contract and way better than ETH actually its just that only few developers looked into it. But for a price like $16, its still very young and could be more than a hundred in few years.
If I was given the choice of only selecting a coin between ETH and ETC and no other coin I will select ETC not only the smaller market cap gives to it the chance of growing faster than ETH but I also agree in principle with the posture of ETC, some time ago there was an ico called The DAO but there was a hack and there was the question about how to deal with the hack, there were those that wanted to return the funds to their rightful owners, this is the chain followed by ETH and while that seems fair that violates the principle of immutability of the blockchain, because if you do that then what it is stopping you from reversing any transaction that you want and so ETC forked with the blockchain intact.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 04, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

Its the old chain of ETH which means half or probably more than half of the people who believed in ETH back then had forked it and resulted to ETC, it still support smart contract and way better than ETH actually its just that only few developers looked into it. But for a price like $16, its still very young and could be more than a hundred in few years.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 05:52:47 AM
I think ETC is a good altcoin and cheap now. I have invest some money for it. I It has a good team and a good community. I highly expect it will have a bright future
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
August 04, 2018, 05:47:21 AM
ETC is cheap now so it's a good investment but don't buy 100% of your Deposit - split it 50%: buy 50% now and 50% later if price will be much cheaper because we don't know the dip.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
August 04, 2018, 05:06:48 AM
It's going to be listed on coinbase so you are confused to invest?
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
August 04, 2018, 05:02:05 AM
Same SCAM like ETH
Vitalik and foundation also hold 75% of all supply

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
August 04, 2018, 04:42:52 AM
To end your confusion here is a link explaining all about ETH and ETC >
https://coincentral.com/ethereum-classic-vs-ethereum/

IMO its a solid investment at the moment. The development team are active
and it is set to be included on Coinbase which is always a big deal.

Here is a report from back in march which shows how active the team are >
https://globalcoinreport.com/interesting-forecasts-for-ethereum-classic/

And a analysis from just over a month ago > https://www.finder.com/ie/ethereum-classic-etc-price-prediction
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 04:33:00 AM
Should invest in ETC now? I am very confused about this. Please give me some tips on this.  Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: