Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Constantinople Hard fork to be delayed - page 2. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I think this is a big step in the development of the project. It seems to me that now the project has become more modern. I hope that this will positively affect the price of the coin.
First of all, the value of the erc20 platform should increase due to the scaling of the block chain. This turn will attract more investment and interesting project to this platform. In any case, soon we must observe the results of all the team updates.
The fact is that under the statement of the team, the update of Constantinople is only basic, because the platform is still at the development stage. Of course, the ethereum is already showing good results today and we may not doubt the future about the price.
Activity: 560
I think this is a big step in the development of the project. It seems to me that now the project has become more modern. I hope that this will positively affect the price of the coin.
First of all, the value of the erc20 platform should increase due to the scaling of the block chain. This turn will attract more investment and interesting project to this platform. In any case, soon we must observe the results of all the team updates.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
They kept delaying Hardfork until when did this happen? I'm here waiting for the uncertain and don't know the date? Is there after an increase in hardfork with the price of ethereum?
Many specific reasons why they delay Hardfork Ethereum may be due to market conditions and there are still many shortcomings that have not been found. This update aims to improve the quality of the new system or system in transactions, and in my opinion this will affect the price of Ethereum itself at a higher level. Whatever the update is and when it's finished, I hope it doesn't get off track and remains safe for all users.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
They kept delaying Hardfork until when did this happen? I'm here waiting for the uncertain and don't know the date? Is there after an increase in hardfork with the price of ethereum?
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
We keep hearing good news but the price continues to fall, this is very disappointing.  This has been a very rough time for crypto investors and hopefully things change soon for the better.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 280
Smart World Global Token
It would be better to test everything before implementing any new forks. Any devastating errors would put the development backwards. We have seen how unplanned EOS shift had caused problems in their blockchain. Ethereum developers should try to avoid any such critical issues or loopholes that can be exploited by anyone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
the reason is plausible but if possible, it would be better if ethereum did not delay hardfork because many people bought ethereum because of hardfork issues and if hardfork continued to be postponed, people would be bored and would not believe the issues related to hardfork ethereum and the effect was ethereum volume and prices will not increase even when the harfork will occur and that means that ethereum has lost their pump trigger
Activity: 532
Ethereum Constantinople already done?
There will be no free coins on the said FORK and will still be using the old system.
they said that the Constantinople can be experienced in the short future. not now. is that true?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I thought that the price of Ethereum will go up. But this did not happen. I'm a little disappointed in the fork. But I believe that the project has become better.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Nothing happened, Eth was still at a low level and not a surprising increase.
This correction only maintains not to fall too deeply, hoping to understand this situation.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This hardfork process will make the cryto world chaos a bit like its price that can go down with ease and also the outstanding issues surrounding a coin cryptocurrency. We recommend that this process be completed immediately to avoid troubling FUD.  Sad Sad
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
No last minute delays this time hopefully albeit too narrow a window now and considering the problems recent forks like Bitcoin Cash caused it would be good if none of that bad taste has rubbed off on other forks such as this one and if it goes smoothly Ethereum should only gradually improve its performance from here

Mate It was suppose to happen in January which unfortunately was postponed, and I believe the current hardfork which is eager to happen this time will not be delayed as people should not be disappointed every time with false promises. Ethereum hardfork is what the investors are desperately looking of as there might be some changes in the market value..
Activity: 560
Migranet ITO
No last minute delays this time hopefully albeit too narrow a window now and considering the problems recent forks like Bitcoin Cash caused it would be good if none of that bad taste has rubbed off on other forks such as this one and if it goes smoothly Ethereum should only gradually improve its performance from here

Our good vibes go to Ethereum fork now. I hope it goes all good and ETH can be $1000 again
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Despite the fact that we already know the date of the new update of the Ethereum network, which will take place approximately on February 27 at block 7 280 000. Many users fear for the safety of the cryptocurrency network in the future, including me. Lowering the block mining reward will result in a drop in the profitability of Ethereum mining, which is low at a cryptocurrency cost of $120.
Some have a good feeling about the update, others have concerns about it and it is not groundless, but something specific can be said only after it is done
Activity: 448
It seemed to me to postpone the launch was the right decision, it helped to avoid many problems that could then arise!
Of course it was right to postpone the date, the safety of users is a priority, but on the other hand, the date transfer makes investors worry even more, the trust of new investors falls
Activity: 434
It seemed to me to postpone the launch was the right decision, it helped to avoid many problems that could then arise!
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
Despite the fact that we already know the date of the new update of the Ethereum network, which will take place approximately on February 27 at block 7 280 000. Many users fear for the safety of the cryptocurrency network in the future, including me. Lowering the block mining reward will result in a drop in the profitability of Ethereum mining, which is low at a cryptocurrency cost of $120.
Activity: 350
The team has already announced that the launch of the update was postponed to the end of February, it seems to me that there will be no more problems!
Pages:
Jump to: