Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Creator: Interest in ETC ‘Coming from the Bitcoin Side’ - page 3. (Read 2548 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Powerful thing I read is ETC will be the longest lived chain.  ETH will fork again whenever there is a problem.  ETC is timeless and immutable.

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
WE will show him that ETC is the right way and ETH is just another mcoin or swisscoin or one coin

ETH will become soon privately mined. Where are all the good things crypto should bring in our lives? Sure as hell not in ETH.

Why do you say the ETH will be privately mined? Will the ETC not privately mined? Are we allowed to mine ETC publicaly?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
I wouldn't trust one word vitalik says any more. Too much behind the scenes scamming by these guys... Etc is probably theirs too

Also, the stand alone/separatist mentality isn't really appreciated at the moment. This was his baby, now it's all belly up. Taking the stance that ETC is the enemy, along with Bitcoin enthusiasts, and that they are working together to hinder the project is kind of silly/childish. There are plenty of 'Ethereum' guys with ETC,
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
I wouldn't trust one word vitalik says any more. Too much behind the scenes scamming by these guys... Etc is probably theirs too
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
"Great Britain: Interest in this concept of the United States is coming mainly from the colonists."
Activity: 770
Merit: 629
I really hope ETC will reach ~3$ so i can sell mine..

On top of that, when ETC reaches $3, you will be able to buy 10 times more ETH with it :-)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I really hope ETC will reach ~3$ so i can sell mine..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

Sweet Jesus man, did you make this?! This is the best on of these besides the one on the toy package. I might have this printed out, it's great  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
WE will show him that ETC is the right way and ETH is just another mcoin or swisscoin or one coin

ETH will become soon privately mined. Where are all the good things crypto should bring in our lives? Sure as hell not in ETH.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
The cryptocurrency community has been reeling from the Ethereum hard fork as the Ethereum Classic (ETC) token has gained momentum with mining, users and major exchanges enabling its trading. Meanwhile, Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin believes that interest in this minority chain token is “actually coming from the Bitcoin side.”

https://news.bitcoin.com/ethereum-creator-interest-etc-bitcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: