Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 102. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 02:28:05 PM
Most ICO's here use ethereum platform, so I think it's best to keep some ethereum. A lot of ICO's are directed to ethereum and most projects here requires ethereum wallet. So, it would be a waste if you will not keep ethereum for your self. There would be no way for you to trade the coins or tokens you will earn.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 01:23:46 PM
Every Ethereum derivative token that takes off makes Ethereum more valuable, so it's a good bet to own.

The downside of Ethereum is it's more dependent on tech than Bitcoin. Bitcoin can have terrible tech but still do well because of brand name and history/culture.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 12:59:11 PM
Why stay away? it is a good alt, that running a lot of companies on its platform, and it is evolving since companies like ANT , 0x, district0x, are still on their alpha release but they gonna make it a lot easier to run companies
Activity: 291
September 18, 2017, 12:51:03 PM
I don't think that ETH is something to stay away from at all.

Despite the fact the rate goes up n' down often, it is very promising.
Activity: 60
September 17, 2017, 01:12:57 PM
If investment in long term, Ethereum is good choice after Bitcoin of course. But it's not for short term investment.

I think for the long term, ETH or Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash will be fine.
Activity: 47
September 15, 2017, 05:22:22 AM
If investment in long term, Ethereum is good choice after Bitcoin of course. But it's not for short term investment.

I agree with you my friend. ETH is a good choice of investment. Blockchain have supported in their wallets to use eth also. So what does this mean ? They want to make ETH bigger. Like a follower of bitcoin. I would invest in it. Im not planning to do it right now, because i have already invested in some altcoins like lite coin, and doge coin.
Activity: 282
September 15, 2017, 05:09:52 AM
Activity: 55
September 15, 2017, 04:53:36 AM
Ethereum prices have been rising significantly. You can check the current live price right here Ethereum (ETH) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics. Does this mean the price will rise or fall? Nobody knows for sure, that’s the truth. Ethereum has a lot of potential applications, a great technolgoy and solid team, so it’s possible that prices will rise a lot more from where they are.

I saw the ETH price has dropped a lot recently. I hope it will resume rising soon.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
September 14, 2017, 10:14:23 AM
Ethereum prices have been rising significantly. You can check the current live price right here Ethereum (ETH) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics. Does this mean the price will rise or fall? Nobody knows for sure, that’s the truth. Ethereum has a lot of potential applications, a great technolgoy and solid team, so it’s possible that prices will rise a lot more from where they are.
Activity: 280
September 14, 2017, 09:15:22 AM
You can not argue with success =]
Activity: 336
September 14, 2017, 09:08:59 AM
ETH is a decent coin, truly outstanding, it has been forked however it kept up it's continuance over the market weight in the cryptoworld, throughout the years it stays on it's great position, however the value changes yet at the same time having a solid market, I can state it's one of the dependable coin in accordance with BTC. Having eth influences me to feel I have twofold points of interest, since I am exploiting from conversion standard against btc when encounter a spike without a moment's delay when I ascertain in dollars.
NRF
Activity: 279
September 14, 2017, 08:53:56 AM
ETH price is 230$ now. I think it can fall down to 200 before can recover next week. Btc-e comeback tomorrow is mean more than 400k ETH comeback to the market and some ICO project can dump their coin
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 14, 2017, 08:47:23 AM
In my opinion ETH is good altcoin because many project ICO base on Ethereum platform so this case will increase the demand. They also has solid team and aktif development. Other think is volume and market cap of ETH now no.2 in market cap, this is prove of ETH is strong coin that has good in fundamental.
Activity: 476
September 14, 2017, 08:21:37 AM
The smart contracts are great.
But it's a centralized organisation that pushes their own agenda despite what the users want or say, it's just not for me.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
September 14, 2017, 08:17:42 AM
Man, ETH & ETC need to recover fast. We're very down now. Price looking unreal.

I'm guessing today is the last "bad" day of 2017 for cryptocurrencies? Let's see.
Activity: 224
September 14, 2017, 07:40:55 AM
I think its a good idea to collect your earning and buy ETH with it
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum
September 14, 2017, 07:17:02 AM
Ethereum is definitely a good altcoin as it has great potential to rise up and its technology is more advanced which is a huge benefit for their
 investors.
Activity: 350
September 14, 2017, 06:57:37 AM
For now, Ethereum will be trying crawl up after the price dropped dramatically. This proves that Ethereum is the best altcoin.  Decent coins holding and invested.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 14, 2017, 05:49:10 AM
Ethereum has changed the world. And it will do this again in future. I suppose that it's the strongest coin. But it's already has reached the price limit for now, but after upcoming fork the price should go up to 1000$ or even more. This is my opinion.
the world change everyday. At the begining of this year we see bitcoin hold 90% marketcap. Now bitcoin hold under 50%. Maybe we will see some big change on 2018
Yup 2018 we will see big changes in all currencies especially in Bitcoins and other altcoins. There is news like after coming fork the price of the ETH will increase and now the price is coming down so we can collect some ETH and wait for a couple of months. May be we can make more than 100% profit with this coin.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
September 14, 2017, 05:17:57 AM
Ethereum is one of the most promising investment in crypto world. As you can see, it's proving to be one of the most profitable alts of all time. I've read an article that Ethereum has more applications that Bitcoin and Ethereum is backed by fortune 500 companies. Ethereum is like other alts, volatile. So invest for long term and hold.
Jump to: