Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 14. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 06:20:29 AM
I think it's already shown that it's better than most of the market. Has many more users.
Activity: 266
July 16, 2018, 03:58:30 AM
I think that only time will prove, but at this time Ethereum has shown potential growth and growth, it is seen by the increasing number of communities that support this coin. It's been proven that this coin can be the best in the cryptomarket. I am sure ETH is still the right choice for Investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 16, 2018, 03:33:37 AM
I think Ethereum has every chance to catch bitcoin, it is very promising, despite the fact that bitcoin is the most popular of all crypto currency. Invest a small fraction of your deposit into the Ethereum, if you are not yet sure.
Activity: 40
July 16, 2018, 03:18:55 AM
It has potential, I'd state yet its esteem went up too high too quick in light of publicity. I'm really astounded that it hasn't slammed ar this point, yet that looks good for you on the off chance that you hold it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 07:09:17 PM
Long time we see that ETH is the most traded coin after bitcoin and 2nd largest coin in terms of market cap. This is the best time as well considering the price and the potential to grow further is huge. So keep buying small qty at dips and it will provide good returns in another year.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 07:05:54 PM
Persobally i think ethereum will still be a good coin. Why ? Because ethereum continues to accommodate developments, and developers will not let anything bad happen to the ethereum. Then I think ethereum is one of good coins.
I agree with you. Ethereum has reached such a height that the team is already fighting not over the existence, but over the promotion on the market. They're not scared enough. And the biggest problem for them may be a small drop in the rate.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 15, 2018, 07:03:23 PM
https://ethereumworldnews.com/eos-accused-attacking-ethereum/

There you go, Justo's tweet is making it in the news... naughy EOS
After they have no more ethereum to be dumped and then they are attacking ethereum network what a shame on 4 billion blockchain can't even compete with 16 million blockchain. Everyone should remember about when scalling comes and there will be no possibility for EOS sit on top 10 coinmarketcap. They have nothing to decrease the price of ethereum anymore. Fuckin shitty security coin EOS
Activity: 186
July 15, 2018, 07:00:26 PM
Persobally i think ethereum will still be a good coin. Why ? Because ethereum continues to accommodate developments, and developers will not let anything bad happen to the ethereum. Then I think ethereum is one of good coins.
Activity: 132
July 15, 2018, 06:42:30 PM
As we see right now current trend ethereum is goin down . For ethereum success there was lots of Ico happened based on ethereum backed token . In that ico lots became loss for investor some became huge failure.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 06:14:50 PM
the etherium is generally a good coin, but it will be like a serving coin that has its software and perfects other smart contracts, if by trade, then I think global growth will not be
Activity: 139
July 15, 2018, 04:52:33 PM
Today the price of Ethereum is decreasing, everyone knows that it has a good project at this time and its growth and development has a great future.
Activity: 47
July 15, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
I think Ethereum is good. And when the value has decreased if you are a trading you can buy it because in fact the increase in value of Ethereum almost equal to Bitcoin can even be comparable.
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
July 15, 2018, 03:41:19 PM
https://ethereumworldnews.com/eos-accused-attacking-ethereum/

There you go, Justo's tweet is making it in the news... naughy EOS
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 15, 2018, 03:23:27 PM
Hardly the value of BTC can be surpassed even when talking about ETH, there is much talk about the limitations that BTC currently has but just wait a little time and you will see how the same or other limitations appear in ETH, It's only a matter of time.
Activity: 73
July 15, 2018, 10:01:49 AM
I believe that Ethereum has great potential for growth ! Develops every day .
Activity: 135
July 15, 2018, 09:57:38 AM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

ethereum is potential, ethereum experienced significant growth. this is really unexpected, and it is amazing. although it is now down, but the ethereum will be staggering at a price that will surprise us.
Activity: 97
July 15, 2018, 07:52:31 AM
ETH is the best altcoin at the moment. By investing now, you can easily multiply your money by 2 in near future.
Activity: 167
July 15, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
I think nothing has changed from ethereum, ethereum remains and is still one of the most potent altcoins to bear and ethereum has also proven if it has many functions that could be useful for the future.
Activity: 25
July 15, 2018, 04:42:19 AM
It's obviously one of the best alts, has fast ore users than most.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 03:53:53 AM
all things considered, I loved Ethereum as an altcoin and another innovation that brought new highlights at first. what's more, I truly think that its intriguing. be that as it may, as days pass by I am getting somewhat disillusioned in it.

likewise from the begin, it was all promotion. spams all around. all the accessible internet based life that was remotely identified with crypto were being spammed with various bots building up ETH, despite everything they do (not as large) and that is the fundamental purpose behind the ascent. be that as it may, this sort of rise dependably has a top.

something else that I don't care for is the greatest number of coins. not every person may concur with this but rather I think a tremendous number (5x what bitcoin has) will keep any huge value accomplishment, in light of the fact that there dependably will be more coins to dump (high supply versus low request.)
Pages:
Jump to: