Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 44. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
People make a lot of money with ethereum because it has the  potential. But ı am not sure about this, because it rose so fast
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 05:37:22 PM
I would still buy coins in your place is a good coin and it will only grow. What we have been watching for a long time!
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 06, 2018, 05:24:43 PM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

I think ethereum is the coins we deserve. Seeing the price of Ethereum continues to soar, then we need not doubt for investment.
Activity: 136
May 06, 2018, 05:18:28 PM
Now eth is a very good and promising coin.  I do not advise now to sell it.  Better hold for a long term.  And you will get a good profit.
Activity: 462
May 06, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
It is surely good altcoin. Don't listen to anybody if they say otherwise, competitors say otherwise, but most of ICO's are running on Etherium, while it does - ETH won't go low.
Most of the ICOs are using ETH that means ETH is actually the popular currency and that means it's definitely a good coin to hold or use for sure.
The price of ETH was going down in the last couples months due to the failure of so many ICOs but ICOs are coming back right now and ETH is coming back also.
you correctly said that they also return to their white indicators. The fact that the etherium was falling is the fault of the market, they are of this coin.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
May 06, 2018, 05:10:00 PM
It is surely good altcoin. Don't listen to anybody if they say otherwise, competitors say otherwise, but most of ICO's are running on Etherium, while it does - ETH won't go low.
Most of the ICOs are using ETH that means ETH is actually the popular currency and that means it's definitely a good coin to hold or use for sure.
The price of ETH was going down in the last couples months due to the failure of so many ICOs but ICOs are coming back right now and ETH is coming back also.
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 03:55:03 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

ETH is very solid based coin and if you go to analyze Marektcap on daily basis you would see that ETH price is increasing gradually on daily basis.Vitalik is working hard to keep ETH up to date.As per many economists across the globe ETH price at the end of 2018 would somewhere between $2500-$3000.So its better to invest in ETH because you would not suffer any loss if you trade wisely.So you should invest in ETH to get better profit.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
ETH is a good coin, but its future depends on how soon and how easily the forthcoming protocol changes will be conducted. In the case of another hard fork, its value may drop significantly.
Activity: 109
May 06, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
Ethereum is a very good altcoin. It is recognized and backed by many people. ETH hard fork was successful and there no more errors. In the coming months there will be many ICO start-up projects based on ETH and this will increase the price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
May 06, 2018, 12:22:58 AM
Vitalik (and ETH foundation) don't have money to buy buck from all scammed people. So sell now, while you still can.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
May 06, 2018, 12:21:56 AM
So the fact is, Ethereum has unlimited supply at least for now, the value is being appreciated is against the fact that soon it would change into a hybrid pos/pow and in the end POS which significantly slows down its marketcap, and able to increase it price through increasing scarcity and usability, many projects are depend on their network as you see, much other blockchain project has less notable project builts upon it, solidity is a great resources for Ethereum as many developers are making magic upon it, Ethereum isn't gonna fall that quickly i believe, it's still very volatile as it moves crypto market together with many volumes.
Activity: 223
May 06, 2018, 12:14:42 AM
I want to say if Ethereum is a good altcoin and I think it has great potential. It can really help you make a lot of profit in a few years.
And It can be a good and long-term investment

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 11:39:57 PM
I think that the ethereum is a very promising coin, which has a great future! I'm sure that in 2018 he will show strong growth!
Activity: 67
May 05, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

Thanks!

I do think if you go off the howie test ethereum could be classed as a security. It had an ICO so contained a joint investment and in vitalic buterin has a 3rd party promoter. So the SEC will probably look into it. I think the howie test in very outdated though so I think ETH due to how early it came about will be safe from a regulation crackdown
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
I like Bitcoin, but i believe Ethereum have a great potential for us. As long as Ethereum is in continuous development.it's a best altcoin. i hope it's will good future.I invest in ETH every month
Activity: 265
May 05, 2018, 02:51:21 PM
For me at  this point, ethereum is a good altcoin and you should buy and hold as long term investment, because it becoming more popular everyday and it keep growing gradually.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
May 05, 2018, 02:42:29 PM
Ethereum was first cryptocurrency with smart contracts and stayed the main platform for smart contracts and ICOs. Also, Ethereum will add top-tech privacy - zero proof knowledge.
May 05, 2018, 02:10:06 PM
If on Monday the etherium will not be banned in the US, its value will go up further. If, of course, the price of bitcoin continues to grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 01:57:48 PM
The price of ETH will grow, because tokens, which "support" applications, will be in demand for many years.
Pages:
Jump to: