Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 45. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 10:53:31 AM
of course this has potential, i would say if its value goes too high too fast based on hype. Ethereum has gone up so much I do not think it is a great idea to invest in large quantities.
Just invest a small amount that you are able to lose, otherwise, If it goes down then you can think about investing great.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
May 05, 2018, 10:51:33 AM
There's another choice if you don't like ethereum. Neo might be a great choice. And there was an article saying that neo has the greater blockchain than eth. But eth is a great choice though.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 10:47:56 AM
Buy etherum and hold it for a long time, Etherum is a very good altcoins and must be bought and held at any time.
Activity: 197
May 05, 2018, 10:43:40 AM
Ethereum is great altcoin after bitcoin itself, see the value now. Try not to stress to contribute or exchange on eth, simply take in the technique and practice. Know your expertise and deal with your outlook additionally cash to get the best intend to contribute/exchange. Eth will develop as bitcoin itself, discover the chance to get some benefit. Spotlight on eth news, hone some methodology and dependably find out about hazard. Have a pleasant day.
Activity: 84
May 05, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
Ethereum has really big place on cryptocurrency. it has grow fast and this situation will continue. Eth is definitely good even the best altcoin on crypto market for me. Every investor should have this profitable altcoin on their wallets for now and future.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 10:40:47 AM
Ethereum has already gone up so much I don't think it is a good idea to invest a large amount into. The higher price at the moment can make the Ethereum development to continue 4 - 5 years, within this period, I think there should be some good development.  Cool
Activity: 210
May 05, 2018, 10:37:01 AM
If you are involved in crypto world you should be accept what the risk are. So make an investment that you can handle to lost, I did not say that ETH is way to loss your rich, I`m just saying that you are free to do what you can but accept the risk what ever it is.
Activity: 28
May 04, 2018, 02:28:52 AM
I think eth will be the second choice in crypto investment besides bitcoin. and we can see the eth value that started up from time to time. this is because many new investors are interested in eth and of course the excess eth has a smart contract. I will keep it for a long time.
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 11:14:19 AM
Ethereum is proven to be a good altcoin to invest. For several months, Ethereum has been highly promoted indirectly by the fact that there are so many projects using it as a platform of their ICO and coin. ethereum is the first smart contract blockchain. although there are some coins that come with the same technology but usually the first ones most in demand.

Even though Ethereum is new, it shows better performance than the other altcoins do. Ethereum is indeed highly promoted because it is well-established, well-managed and well-organized cryptocurrency. Ethereum is a good altcoin to invest for it have a great potential to grow because many users proved that it is trusted and better altcoin than the others.
Activity: 53
May 01, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

I believe that ETH has a huge potential for growth this year. In addition, that the number of updates is planned to be much larger, ETH switches to the POS algorithm, which will undoubtedly attract investors' attention.

That is right. I also believe it will have more users and the price will rise.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:04:49 AM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

I believe that ETH has a huge potential for growth this year. In addition, that the number of updates is planned to be much larger, ETH switches to the POS algorithm, which will undoubtedly attract investors' attention.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
May 01, 2018, 05:48:17 AM
This is the best time to buy eth. It might be down now but ethereum is a good coin and almost the mother of all other crypto currency except bitcoin and few others.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 05:46:40 AM
Ethereum is a low-level system that can implement smart contracts and open source on the blockchain. It is a platform and a programming language that enables developers to create and publish next-generation distributed applications. Ethereum can be used to program , Distribute, guarantee and trade anything: voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, company management, contracts and most agreements, intellectual property, and smart assets that benefit from hardware integration. This is Ethereum's intrinsic value and platform value. It enables all walks of life to save a lot of time in the development of blockchain, and greatly increase efficiency!
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 05:43:47 AM
Ethereum is proven to be a good altcoin to invest. For several months, Ethereum has been highly promoted indirectly by the fact that there are so many projects using it as a platform of their ICO and coin. ethereum is the first smart contract blockchain. although there are some coins that come with the same technology but usually the first ones most in demand.
Activity: 283
May 01, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
Ethereum is one of the best coins we have today, even it's ranked among the tree best coins in the world, recently, the price of ETH have sky rocket in few days more than how it's was before and this will continue increasing in price. In other words... ETH is a good project for investment.
Activity: 23
May 01, 2018, 05:23:44 AM
Fluctuations makes the crypto currency more popular and can bring many new traders in.
From one month ethereum is making the move, from $13 it went to $55+ and even now fluctuating. So I guess it has something and valuable if you want to invest.
Activity: 102
April 29, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
Ethereum is obviously the 2nd alt after a the bitcoin and i think it has much space to grow for now so i think it's good time to hold it for now
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
April 29, 2018, 01:26:21 PM
Ethereum is propably one of the best altcoin every created. Its propably the only altcoin who could beat bitcoin anyday in the value. So every cryptocurrency investor should hold some of them in their portfolio. When you look att the last year, how it raised, its one of the best coins you can invest right now. So ethereum will always be valuable, because of the smart contracts in their blockchain. There are a lot of projects who are created on their plattform!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
April 29, 2018, 01:23:37 PM
ETH is definitely a good coin, but I don't think this is a good time to buy, cause you'll be trap for a long time till can get the money back
at this time, there are so much coin will pump harder than ETH, why still take ETH,
the news is all about to trap you guys.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
April 29, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
I can see that this post was 2 years from now, I can fully say that ethereum is a very good alt, one of the best alts out there, the technology they use is pretty much advanced, and much more faster, and that is why ethereum is a good alt, lastly the price in the market is at its decent level, way to go ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: