Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 66. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 08:54:27 AM
Ethereum is here to stay, at least for a long while, so it is probably one of the safest investments right now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 18, 2017, 08:52:44 AM
Ofcourse its a safe investment but you need to be cautious. Ethereum has gone up now and is currently at $700 and slowly rising, its also expected it will reach $1K by early Jan. High hopes.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 04:13:22 AM
Ethereum is pumping at the moment.It is proven coin.I think the future of ethereum  is very bright.It is one of the best coin we have in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 118
December 18, 2017, 03:30:53 AM
Anyway i found this thread funny because i don't see any reason for this. Etherum is a proven altcoin out there.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 18, 2017, 03:23:35 AM
Ethereum is good. It has been proven that it can stand on its on and do as much if not even more than bitcoin. If you want to make good money like we are making in bitcoin, I suggest you stay with your ether and hold.
Activity: 84
December 18, 2017, 03:04:51 AM
Etherium is more stable than other coin.
hold ETH as part of your blockchain investment, The only problem are those ERC20 tokens who used Ethereum to scam people.
Activity: 490
December 17, 2017, 07:43:30 AM
I think ethereum has a good price. Many of us are profiting from ethereum. You just have to be sure of the decision you will take.
Activity: 36
December 16, 2017, 06:02:46 PM
tech is long term. blockchain is a good tech.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
December 16, 2017, 04:42:34 PM
I believe in the coming year bitcointalk forum will be so large that even with the numbers of ico bounty the reward will equally low. Saving your share of reward in ethereum for investment will be an advantage, one day bitcoin will face the world of politics  and the force will be strong to control the growth, governments just don't like the rise obviously. The sustainability in ethereum is the control of value and that's my confidence
Bitcoin might face that danger first but it is ready always to face them all since ever before Bitcoin has never back down to them and if it's down it will always going to rise. So it's a lucky path for Ethereum since Bitcoin is done cleaning it's path for them to get ready to rise just like how Bitcoin rise and fall but in the main time Bitcoin is still ruling all of the cryptocurrency here and no one could ever take him down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 12:00:57 PM
Ethereum right now seems to be okay because of the problems with transactions and bitcoin's instability getting sorted out. These factors will help ethereum's value to go higher and will reach a thousand by the end of this year, well that is what I hope.
Hm... nice prediction. What do you think about Casper PoS? Maybe it`ll skyroket, i think. ETH is coin of future, stand strong with Vitalik!
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 16, 2017, 11:57:59 AM
Ethereum right now seems to be okay because of the problems with transactions and bitcoin's instability getting sorted out. These factors will help ethereum's value to go higher and will reach a thousand by the end of this year, well that is what I hope.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 07:22:02 AM
Eth is always the best altcoin and don't forget it is most popular coin after bitcoin which has great volume and great reputation and investors have made huge profits from it and same will continue even in future
Activity: 57
December 16, 2017, 07:18:05 AM
In my opinion, Ethereum is one of the best and successful crypto after BTC, considering the level of impact Ethereum has right now on the crypto market. Majority of the tokens are developed on the Eth network itself and Ethereum has wide usage over the internet. So, that's a very good Altcoin I would say.
Activity: 205
December 16, 2017, 06:50:36 AM
I think it's a good coin and it's worth to invest. It is based on most altcoins.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 16, 2017, 06:43:56 AM
 I believe in the coming year bitcointalk forum will be so large that even with the numbers of ico bounty the reward will equally low. Saving your share of reward in ethereum for investment will be an advantage, one day bitcoin will face the world of politics  and the force will be strong to control the growth, governments just don't like the rise obviously. The sustainability in ethereum is the control of value and that's my confidence
Activity: 204
December 16, 2017, 06:35:53 AM
Ether is the best ever altcoin for many good reasons. It is a deserving number two coin in the crypto market.
Activity: 93
December 16, 2017, 06:25:02 AM
In my opinion, ethereum will always be a good and reliable coin. It already proven itself in the market. Also most coins that we are enjoying right now are based in ethereum. Also its value is continuously increasing. But of course every crypto currency shows a high percentage of volatility, meaning its value is unstable. It might go high quickly or it might decrease its value over a short period of time. So invest an amount that you're ready to loose anytime. Start in small amount to experiment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 16, 2017, 06:07:29 AM
Come on bro what kind of question is this, eth is not only good it is the second best with regards to the market volume and i think it is the number one in terms of technology and features.
Activity: 448
December 16, 2017, 05:41:10 AM
No one will give you good advice.
But mine advice - Keep amount you can easily lose, this market is overvalued for now Wink
you are completely right, you always need to invest something that can be changed, but it will be nice to multiply, I think it's only the beginning of the path, there will be more crypto! Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
December 16, 2017, 05:12:45 AM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!
I think ethereum is one of those coins in which you should surely invest as it is one of the most popular altcoins available in the market. Many people regard it as the master of all smart contract coins and it is without any doubt, the biggest competitor of Bitcoin. It has one of the strongest development teams and you can expect it's price to be above 1000$ within 3 months for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: