Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away? - page 8. (Read 80201 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:39:44 PM
Ethereum is certainly one of the most promising alcoves and even with all this recent devaluation this year, I think ETH will once again reach its ATH in the long run
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
July 28, 2018, 01:48:43 PM
I feel all ether needs is time, let's say in 4 to 6 months or by the end of the year ether will be increasing in value incredibly beyond everyone's expectations. If you are planning on selling your eth it is actually your choice but I will advise you to keep it till at least the end of the year then from there decide on what to do. Goodluck!!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 01:42:05 PM
I believe in ethereum and I think the price of this coin will increase more. Ethereum is one of the potential coin in the crypto world. I would say that everyone should have ETH in their portfolio.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:39:27 PM
Ethereum is a very flexible and multifunctional currency that is profitable in both cases and for keeping and selling. Now it will be more sensible to keep
Activity: 217
July 28, 2018, 01:23:54 PM
I'm sure Ethereum has great prospects. Another thing is that everyone here wants quick results in 2-3 months. And it is necessary to be adjusted for the investment period of several years.
Activity: 170
July 28, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
I am profoundly put resources into Ethereum, principle reason is that extra updates  are coming to Ethereum arrange soon, considering the money to have considerably more different capacities and usage. In this way, over the long haul it will end up being more significant.
Activity: 462
July 28, 2018, 01:16:53 PM
Experts wrote that the coming months will be very difficult for the Ethereum network. Its platform will be under load due to the use of decentralized applications, it will compete with alternative platforms. The strengthening of ICO regulation may also have a negative impact on the price of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 01:06:51 PM
Definitely a good alt, you can see the history of the charts and markets. They have a good charts and constantly rise although it doesn't same like bitcoin but as a ERC20 platform that used for ICO, eth will grow in value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 01:00:48 PM
The forecast based on the analysis of past periods does not matter, the crypto market is not predictable, the only thing that can be confidently stated is that this model will exist and determine the direction of development of our civilization!
Activity: 196
July 28, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
Ethereum Has good potential in the future. but my advice if you have a lot of money to buy and invest, I suggest to choose bitcoin. for me Ethereum or other altcoin suitable for short term trading by looking at direct selling profit.
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 12:58:05 PM
Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!

For me I believe ethereum is still very good alts to investment although the market price is still very low but its just normal in cryptocurrency investment considering its volatile characteristics.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
I don't know how can U say that you will stay away a good coin as Eth?
Activity: 170
July 28, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
ETH is a highly regarded altcoin and the most trusted altcoin on the market with bitcoin. However, the confidence of big investors is lost after Bancor confirmed 12mil hacked (mostly from ETH). This is the main reason why RTH has not been much interested in the fluctuation over the past week.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 12:39:14 PM
Ether is a good alt. Last year, this coin showed excellent growth, but this year for the crypto currency was very difficult, so ETH did not meet the expectations of many people. But I still believe in this project.
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 28, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
This is a very promising coin.On its platform now works a lot of projects and it's not just that.After all, so many professionals have chosen this coin and its technology!
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 12:13:14 PM
I think that now is the best time to invest, and then to keep. Because now the price is low. And all experts say that there will be growth.
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
July 28, 2018, 11:38:19 AM
yes everyone is looking for the truth. Ethereum is a good altcoin and there are many investors on it's platform. Ethereum platform is popular in the developing market. I think it's time to buy Ethereum now.
Activity: 336
July 28, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Telling the truth I am a little tired of asking me about Ethereum’s reliability. For me it is much more interesting to talk about this cryptocurrency benefits not about faults. Ethereum actually has a lot of benefits.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 28, 2018, 04:29:57 AM
I hate this asset and provide this vision to all my friends. I don't think that it's true story about blockchain.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:15:41 AM
All what I know that it's centralized altcoin. As I know cryptocurrency promote decentralize vision of all world and crypto in particular.
Pages:
Jump to: