Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is better than Bitcoin? - page 86. (Read 77947 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
July 19, 2018, 11:34:30 PM
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 11:32:11 PM
For the moment the technology and the speed to make the most chosen transactions will remain Bitcoin number one. But we also have to admit that Ethereum is lately having great potential and is becoming very solid and stable.
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 09:16:54 PM
I think Ethereum and Bitcoin will compete for a long time. Both projects are the best now and then, Both projects have enough people who prefer to use them. It is very difficult for other coins to rival both crypto, even if there is going to be a very long birth.
Activity: 176
Merit: 110
July 19, 2018, 07:57:07 PM
Yes, this is right that Ethereum is the new revolution in the crypto industry, Ethereum has some great features as you write up, but mate, Ethereum is not better than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the base of cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin, there will be no ETH anymore.  The Blockchain technology and bitcoin are related to each other. Without bitcoin, Blockchain technology won't support Ethereum anymore. This is my point of view.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
July 19, 2018, 07:55:45 PM
if my own opinion of BITCOIN is better than ethereum, bitcoin is more popular from the beginning and bitcoin is much more expensive than ethereum, so before hardfork bitcoin is very bad on the transfer side but now it is fast enough because of the lightning network. we already see for ourselves at this time bitcoin already has no problem from the transfer side.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:54:24 PM
It is difficult to assess ETH better than BTC. BTC is currently the oldest crypto in the market and has the highest exchange rate. ETH was born after that and is now very popular due to its smart contract technology, which is used mostly in Token as well as altcoins at the moment. Therefore it is hard to say that ETH is better than BTC because it is very different!
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 19, 2018, 07:51:41 PM
I don't get it when people are debating which one is better or not. At the end of the day, we are here to make money. Regardless if its a number coin or at the very bottom, the most important thing is to gain return on investment or even better than that. It is the coins duty to improve their services so that the demand for it will be much higher so as its price. Bitcoin is the most profitable between the two and without a doubt it is much better than any other coin including ETH.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 07:46:45 PM
in my opinion, it is better to invest in bitcoin. according to the forecast of experienced analysts, the price of bitcoin will rise several times, and this is why I consider investing in bitcoins to be the most profitable
Activity: 113
July 19, 2018, 07:05:43 PM
Well, if you want to invest I'd rather chose bitcoin, it seems like it will grow alot compared to most of the cryptocurrencies out there, ethereum on the other hand has been a great influence on altcoins, leading that sector of the cryptocurrencies because of the erc-20 platform.
Activity: 124
July 19, 2018, 06:53:49 PM
I think the bitcoin is still a pioneer and winner. bitcoin itself still carries influence on coin-coin another, especially the effect on the etherium. for bitcoin it still being the best among the other coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
July 19, 2018, 04:44:55 PM
It's true that Bitcoin is the flagship of the crypto world. But Ethereum is certainly technologically superior to Bitcoin in terms of openness for improvement.
Activity: 119
July 19, 2018, 04:40:20 PM
It would be very difficult that Ethereum could one day be better than Bitcoin, at the moment the technology and speed seem to be much stronger than a while ago. Maybe in the future maybe it could be closer but Bitcoin will remain the best currency for a long time.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 03:43:22 PM
I still do not believe Ethereum is better than bitcoin. Of course, I prefer Bitcoin to Ethereum, but I still think Ethereum has a long way to go when it comes to competiting with bitcoin for supremacy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 03:05:36 PM
I don’t think so. actually I cannot compare Ethereum and bitcoin. Between will be the money of future  and most project are based on eth  so they are both valuable for me
Activity: 117
July 19, 2018, 02:36:17 PM
Currently the two currencies are quite good and also very different, Ethereum has lately grown and many people
They are investing in this currency because of its speed and its low transaction costs. But Bitcoin will undoubtedly be the best of all for a long time.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 02:18:20 PM
Those who think that Ethereum is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Bitcoin are because they see Bitcoin being widely used and highly recognized!
You're right. But if you apply ETH and Bitcoin in real life, then I believe people will opt for ETH. Because ETH transaction fee is much cheaper than Bitcoin. ETH platform was created to complete Bitcoin's defects
Activity: 80
July 19, 2018, 02:13:32 PM
i think ethereum  better than bitcoin,because ethereum has more potential and people
Activity: 490
July 19, 2018, 02:11:57 PM
For my own opinion, ethereum is the best, built for smart contracts and also when using etherem, you have much lower transaction fees compare to bitcoin. Also when using ethereum so fast to do transaction, I believe that ethereum will surpass bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 27
July 19, 2018, 01:58:38 PM
I dont think so that ethereum is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is basically the king of all altcoins.
Activity: 166
July 19, 2018, 01:56:19 PM
Ethereum is no better than Bitcoin, but I invested in this coin because it has the potential and is one of the best coins in the cryptocurrency market.

I agree with you mate. Though ETH has the potential to grow, but I don't think it can be better than bitcoin because btc has a high price increase in the  cryptomarket compared to ETH. But I see both of them are good for longterm investment.
Pages:
Jump to: