Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is future? - page 16. (Read 27856 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 12:38:47 AM
Maybe ethereum still needs a relatively long time when it wants to compete with the bitcoin exchange rate because in the cryptocurrency world a surprise can occur suddenly and ethereum is still worthy of being the best altcoin with the majority of projects that continue to use it as a payment process.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 22, 2018, 11:37:02 PM
No. Ethereum remains the first altcoin of other altcoins. The event though nothing is impossible in life. But in this context, I think, Ethereum will not be the next Bitcoin.
eth can't be like bitcoin. the concept itself is different between bitcoin and eth. but eth will still be a huge altcoin later. we just wait for that time
Activity: 910
September 22, 2018, 11:33:58 PM
Many of altcoins now are having a future and many of it are also potentials and maybe compete also in bitcoin but for now ethereums popularity will faded also and other will surpassed eth, if eth find a way to promote it self no altcoins will surpassed eth base of their popularity.

i think you are right,
currently there are many altcoins that can surpass ETH, but i really hope that ETH will remain in second place after bitcoin.

Hopefully the ETH developer is able to provide a good plan to maintain its current position.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
September 22, 2018, 11:32:51 PM
are you still sure that ethereum will be able to rise like last year while now there are many smart contracts that are far better even if the contract costs are cheaper than ethereum?
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:29:37 PM
No. Ethereum remains the first altcoin of other altcoins. The event though nothing is impossible in life. But in this context, I think, Ethereum will not be the next Bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 22, 2018, 10:30:42 PM
Ethereum is a future there are many people and investors around the world are being trusted in ethereum blockchain in the market maybe at this time the ethereum has at an early stage yet but after 5 to 10 years ethereum will be great in crypto currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 10:14:49 PM
Is ethereum going to be next bitcoin?

Yes. there will be posibility that ethereum will be the next bitcoin in the future. Although we can't deny that bitcoin is the toughest number 1 now.
Activity: 280
September 22, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

In my opinion having Ethereum as an investment might be said to be a good one but if we are going to compare it with bitcoin then it could be to long for it to be able to compete.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
September 22, 2018, 09:45:54 PM
Its always been a second currency next to bitcoin, but ethereum should do something to remain into the spot, because ripple is making its wave to take that place, lets hold on.
Activity: 700
September 22, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

Ethereum is good coin and can compete with bitcoin in market cap value. But right now many coin similiar like ethereum and they are growing fast too. Ethereum using smart contract and i think its good to hold for long term but i think ethereum is not next bitcoin because i think ethereum have different purpose with bitcoin
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 22, 2018, 09:02:01 PM

Yes, "Ethereum is future".
Your future is that ETH (ETH/BTC) drops from ~0.1 to 0.028 (drops 78%) since the time you created this thread.
The future is that ETH drops from about $1400 to $167.

My experience in the crypto market is not to believe anything.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
September 22, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

I expect a great future for ETH. I am one of the supporters of this currency and I strongly believe it is the future
Its still  keeping their place
With some concerns of XRP.
Activity: 560
September 22, 2018, 07:38:45 PM
Many of altcoins now are having a future and many of it are also potentials and maybe compete also in bitcoin but for now ethereums popularity will faded also and other will surpassed eth, if eth find a way to promote it self no altcoins will surpassed eth base of their popularity.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 07:37:55 PM
This opinion is correct. ETH future will become the most potential crypto market, surpassing the market cap of BTC to lead the cryptocurrency market. But to do that is probably a very long time, the possibility is 5 years or the next 10 years.
Activity: 350
September 22, 2018, 07:35:41 PM

I think it is likely to see bitcoin as the king again and again in the world of crypto. I think ethereum can become a better altcoin according to its current situation, but in my opinion, bitcoin is the strongest coin.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 22, 2018, 07:19:35 PM
If anyone has faith in the aether then I believe it is the future of electronic money. Ethereum is the best coffin coin today. Ether has many advantages over the rest of the coin. The ether market is always thriving. Ether is like bitcoin 2.0.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 05:25:06 PM
Neither coin Ethereum nor another coin will be the next bitcoin because bitcoin will always be the first and the largest investors will always choose bitcoin!
Activity: 154
September 22, 2018, 06:43:41 AM
Whereas when viewed from Market Cap (Total Market Capitalization) Bitcoin did leave Ethereum, with a total Market Cap of $ 132 billion, with the last 24 trading volumes of $ 5 billion. While the outstanding Bitcoin supply has reached $ 16 million from the 21 million max supply. That is, Bitcoin supply is running low so according to the law of supply and demand, the price will also continue to increase over time.

As for Ethereum, the total Market Cap or market capitalization is still estimated at $ 31 billion with the last 24 hours trading volume of $ 834 million. To supply ETH that has been circulating in the market for 97 million without maximum brick. This also makes it difficult for ETH prices to rise even further, let alone the available supply is "unlimited". Although there are some parties who say that the maximum ETH is 87 million, but now the circulation has exceeded that limit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
I think ethereum will be one of the altcoins that will become a coin that is very high in the future and if the price is possible the etehreum will dominate in the order or number 2 after bitcoin. and maybe this is just my opinion about etehreum for the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 22, 2018, 06:05:58 AM
in fact these are different things. therefore the question is not correct.
Will the ethereum override the cost bitcoin - of another question. may be.
Pages:
Jump to: