Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum is future? - page 7. (Read 27852 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 07:21:22 AM
if RSK will be success, it can eat ethereum. There are also things like EOS, Lisk, NEO and many other with smart contracts possible that they can also replace ethereum with lower costs and better scalability. But ethereum has a one advantage - it is 2nd most popular before bitcoin as a cryptocurrency so i think bitcoin smart contracts is most opponent for eth right now
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
October 18, 2018, 07:20:42 AM
Time will pass, but Bitcoin will remain in the lead. But with the Ethereum of this may not happen. The team needs to continue working and innovating. Otherwise, the coin will lose its lead.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 18, 2018, 07:17:22 AM
Yes, all of cryptocurrency is future for digital world, because Cryptocurrency is very faster thank banks and very cheap in transaction. So why you scare? Cryptocurrency is very profitable and will make you profit and profit.
cryptocurrency is future for digital world, true but not All, only the best one will become the future. Cryptocurrency is very profitable,True but there is also a risk within it, don't forget that Crypto Market is so unstable and fluctuating.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
I am certain which following ten years we will have ethereum on top also it will stay the best altcoin. It appears in my experience which right now a good expense within ethereum is among the greatest options.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 07:08:10 AM
Yes, all of cryptocurrency is future for digital world, because Cryptocurrency is very faster thank banks and very cheap in transaction. So why you scare? Cryptocurrency is very profitable and will make you profit and profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
I think Bitcoin remains the best forever. Because he is the first and if the cryptocurrency becomes the world then only led by Bitcoin. Ethereum has a future not in the first place.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 18, 2018, 06:38:33 AM
If it made any difference, then it would make a lot of sense to make predictions. I am interested in Ethereum more than in bitcoin just because it seems to me that only it is capable of being paid constantly. Bitcoin is definitely not capable of this
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
October 18, 2018, 05:51:52 AM
basically cryptocurrency is the technology of the future. so obviously ethereum is included in it. by using ethereum everyone can create their own tokens without needing to think about the blockchain network, because with Smartcontrac all that can be done
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
October 18, 2018, 05:51:20 AM
Yes it is the etherium will be next of bitcoin in the future, And if we look at the CMC for now the etherium was still in the number two spot but they have some coin for now that etherium become in the number 3 spot in the pass month it was surpass by XRP coin. So we cannot be sure for now if the etherium will always in number two.
Activity: 310
October 18, 2018, 05:46:31 AM
Is ethereum going to be next bitcoin?
Certainly ETH will have a good and glorious future in the crypto market. Because it is Altcoins is very diverse and potential. The discount of ETH is much but  we  don't underestimate it is the biggest mistake and it is the currency that is expected to increase in price after me after Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 18, 2018, 04:59:52 AM
Not.  This can not be unambiguously for the reason that different coins are created on different platforms and perform different functions.
Activity: 630
October 18, 2018, 04:59:01 AM
I still think that the future is in Bitcoin. But ethereum can develop very well. But still I'm not sure that ethereum will take the place of bitcoin.
not only is bitcoin the future, ethereum, xrp will also be the future, because this is technology, you have to be realistic, and optimistic is also necessary, for ethereum itself will also be the future, because the technology used is very good for future needs, such as their Smart Contract
Activity: 168
October 18, 2018, 04:47:29 AM
I still think that the future is in Bitcoin. But ethereum can develop very well. But still I'm not sure that ethereum will take the place of bitcoin.
Activity: 630
October 18, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
I'm one of those people who's believing that Ethereum will really going to follow the bitcoin. Even it's having a huge fall these last few months I know it will going to recover soon.
Activity: 700
October 18, 2018, 04:38:49 AM
No matter how bad the news background around etherium  is, it did not lead to a fall in prices, the market as a whole has a cyclical dynamic, and over the years cryptocurrency prices fall and grow every year, and each time this is accompanied by panic and cries about the market’s collapse.
I agree, I can also say that basically all movements in the market are speculative and it often happens that the price drops very much, but we know many examples when after a while new growth begins again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 04:26:54 AM
Although now arguably Ethereum prices are falling. And with these conditions give an effect which is not good for the growth of all Altcoin. Although like that, I am convinced that the future of the Ethereum's still very good. And many people are hoping that these coins will replace the Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 04:20:27 AM
i think not bitcoin and ethereum are two different altcoin. each of them have diff program and diff progress. the question is would ethereum will reach bitcoin? or bitcoin will down to ethereum? my thought is i dont know for now because they are diff.
I don’t think that Ethereum is future. it is the second biggest coin in the world and as I think it will never surpass bitcoin because still most of the people believe in bitcoin the most and they will never prefer an Altcoin instead of bitcoin. No doubt that the Ethereum investors would make huge profits in the future but if you think that it will take over the market it is not possible.
Activity: 94
October 17, 2018, 03:41:12 PM
Ethereum is the future of cryptocurrency. I know soon new developments from Vitalik Buterin will be announced.
Activity: 336
October 17, 2018, 03:35:23 PM
I believe that Bitcoin will still come first. Etherum will be in the top three of the main Altcoins, despite today's decline.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
October 17, 2018, 03:30:21 PM
Goal of ETH is to replace blockchain with internet third parties. It is a promising idea, has a greate potential, and goes very well in its progress. Also, ETH/BTC is low and ETH may break down trend line in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: